Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp: Dear, I had somehow entered the thread... I have trouble entering this thread even if I'm logged in at soompi. I guess they still have problems. Someone have to notify me first before I can enter the thread... bothersome. Or I have to login and logout so many times.

@manyearsago @coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @kokobeanz @crimsonskyx @exile18 @chicann7 @stearly @hobeverly1212 OMG! I just read a latest news on Baidu. Our cutie is not going to Japan as originally planned fr 28 Sep to 1 Oct. reason given is tat cutie is injured during filming. Before we get all panicky, lets jus wait for more updates. His fans on baidu are speculating tat maybe it is jus an excuse to cancel the trip bcoz of the recent tensions between japan & korea.

@manyearsago @coolreborn @mrdimples @mojobobo @kokobeanz @crimsonskyx @exile18 @chicann7 @stearly @hobeverly1212 OMG! I just read a latest news on Baidu. Our cutie is not going to Japan as originally planned fr 28 Sep to 1 Oct. reason given is tat cutie is injured during filming. Before we get all panicky' date=' lets jus wait for more updates. His fans on baidu are speculating tat maybe it is jus an excuse to cancel the trip bcoz of the recent tensions between japan & korea.[/quote']

@ctfrsgp i am actually glad that our cutie is not going japan. Im worried he will be targeted by the anti fans. But im also worried if he is really injured...but hope not please....

@ctfrsgp, I actually rather he not go to Japan right now too. The tension is just too high and given that Gaksital just concluded, there is a high possibility that he will get caught in the centre of politicking even if he's only an actor. And we all know he doesn't like conflict. So it's best to sit out and keep away from controversy. 

@ctfrsgp: I don't know dear... I don't really know the schedule of 1N2D. Let's just hope his injury was the one he have in BM and not a new one. Yes @mojobobo, I really don't want him to go in Japan right now. I have this imagination that if he go and while he is performing, someone might sabotage his show. Or there might be a group that is protesting and God knows what will happen. *Noona is being protective.*

@coolreborn @mojobobo @exile18 @hobeverly1212 Still no further update on the cancellation of the trip or how exactly cutie is injured in the baidu forum. I suppose it cld really jus be an excuse used by his agency. Maybe his visa to go into Japan is not approved for obvious political reasons. Anyway, a loss for Jap fans a gain for our cutie. He gets his wish to spend his birthday as well as mid-autumn festival with his family. Let Mummy Moon pamper her baby :\">

@ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn @mojobobo @exile18 @hobeverly1212 Still no further update on the cancellation of the trip or how exactly cutie is injured in the baidu forum. I suppose it cld really jus be an excuse used by his agency. Maybe his visa to go into Japan is not approved for obvious political reasons. Anyway, a loss for Jap fans a gain for our cutie. He gets his wish to spend his birthday as well as mid-autumn festival with his family. Let Mummy Moon pamper her baby :\">

@ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn @mojobobo @exile18 @hobeverly1212 Still no further update on the cancellation of the trip or how exactly cutie is injured in the baidu forum. I suppose it cld really jus be an excuse used by his agency. Maybe his visa to go into Japan is not approved for obvious political reasons. Anyway, a loss for Jap fans a gain for our cutie. He gets his wish to spend his birthday as well as mid-autumn festival with his family. Let Mummy Moon pamper her baby " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley">

It's ok man. We celebrate mid autumn here too so Joo Won can come here instead. We'll introduce him to lanterns and the various varieties of mooncakes. Of course, the durian ones have to go....

I wonder if there are lemon flavoured ones. Dun recall seeing any :D