Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Wooahhh.....what am I hearing? Before I get to business

Welcome @jwf156 to Joo Won thread!

Okay, while I am shopping for my glass slippers and getting bunions, I heard someone asking me to be a coachman??? I do coach men, I do couch+man but I've never been a coachman. @goldlotus, flag a cab or take a plane, your fairy godmother is already making her way there.

Now, back to my search for the glass slippers, thank goodness there is No Dress code, right? After all, it's "UNDRESS" Hmmmmm .....do you think Prince Charming will follow this theme as well???

@stearly yes - he looks so happy when he receives the awards. Especially when he said that he didn't know that he's popular in America as well. Am happy that by receiving that awards he knows that he also has fans outside SK or Asia, who are rooting for him :) And because he looks so cute there, I made some gifs from that video :)
 tumblr_mlw6wlknbZ1rydcdro2_r2_250.gif tumblr_mlw6wlknbZ1rydcdro3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mlw6wlknbZ1rydcdro5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mlw6wlknbZ1rydcdro4_r1_250.gif 

I just finished win win show with jw in I m vvv touch when he talk about his love He s such a pure boy when come to love well I have never been in any relationships before cause of my conditions but I have loved a guy very deeply but he has never like so at that period I kp waiting for him until I get obsess to the point I want him to know that I love him alot till i drink beer and kp crying and throwing temper at the guy Making both of us very unhappy I was thinking why I becomes so unreasonable For two long year I have been waiting for him Until recently I have to tell myself aili you have to let go now if you truly love him as you can't force him to like you too 
And I from young know can't force someone to love me cause I m like this but when It really happened I cant control so last. Month I have just ended my first love maybe u all will think this is not love as he nvr love me but to me this is the first time I really love a guy no matter how he looks or he s disabled or not I still love him 
I  came to a point I committed suicide for himBut i realize no matter how much I do for him I give him all my money he will not like meSo I give so that we both won't suffer anymore
I still love him a lot but I really have to let if not I will kill him n myself
So now I put all attention in jw of cos I won't love him till i want to kilo myself as idol love and true love are different things
But when I saw jw cry when talk about his love I cry with him 
Maybe for ppl like us should not have any hope to have someone who will love us for who we are

@ellasam81 do you use Windows on your laptop/PC? If so try to download an app called BlueStack. It's an android phone emulator that allows you to download apps for android phone. Now I haven't tried to download the paeksang awards app, but I hope it will work. It's infamous for not having the full potential of the android phone, but who knows maybe it will work this time? *fingers crossed* 
*sigh* if only I can find someone who's using android phone, I'm pretty much surrounded by iphone...

latteholic said: @ellasam81 do you use Windows on your laptop/PC? If so try to download an app called BlueStack. It's an android phone emulator that allows you to download apps for android phone. Now I haven't tried to download the paeksang awards app, but I hope it will work. It's infamous for not having the full potential of the android phone, but who knows maybe it will work this time? *fingers crossed* 
*sigh* if only I can find someone who's using android phone, I'm pretty much surrounded by iphone...