Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

mrdimples

said:

ellasam81

said:

@mrdimples you really know what I am saying yes it is hard to seperate fame and achievement 

Yes he has fanmeet and some other works maybe he want to meet fans as and thank them N sometimes agency may ask him to do other jobs like cf or mc in order for his agency earn

But he didn't make  me feel he want to get fame so he acts .i m not sure how to say seeing him I don't feel stress but for jks I feel very stress after awhile yes I  can say he s very hard working and talented but he's too competitive so I will feel stress seeing actors too competitive over fame or achievement

Oh ya thr s video which show jw in a event kissing a fan as he tilted his head and moves toward a girl normal looking like kissing her but it was blocked the girl head so I m very curious why he do this in an eventI can't find this vide anymore but was shock As for Asian kissing in public s awkward and he  is so shy so I cannot believe my eyes did I see wrongly or....I am not jealous or what LA but the scene really shock me as in a event not acting kiss wow

Even his gf also find it weird to kiss in event

goldlotus said:

@coolreborn: May i ask a favour of you? I'm hungry now, Could you treat me a Cutie meal today. I would like to have series of Cutie's light pant for a starter and an imaginary story with Cutie for a main course, and then Cutie' half-naked pics for a dessert.

I'm sorry if I ask for too much, but i know you're very generous. Actually Today's my birthday and I'm hungry in both the figurative and literal senses now.

:D

My dearest @goldlotus,

Happy Birthday my dear!!!

I don't really have that much materials here with me since most of my materials are at home. I hope you will like what I can give you. :D

For a starter... let's just see Cutie in his black glory

Are you panting now??? Coz I am...

... then let's sit for a while...

... Oh, but we can also just stand and let the time pass by...

But if you want... let's just go run around!!!

...or maybe dance in the Birthday groove...

Yeah!!!!

And if you feel hot... we can just lie on ice...

or go to much needed bath...

... then after that have some fun with hyungs...

But before I go on much further... I'm going to give you my real treat...

Joo Won: My only @goldlotus, this one is for you... *licks*

all gifs cr to aisling.

Wooooo! It feels like it's my birthday too! Kekekeke! Hot hot hot!

Hehehe! Happy birthday @goldlotus! And welcome to all the new delurkers!! :D >:D<

ellasam81 said:

mrdimples

said:

ellasam81

said:

@mrdimples you really know what I am saying yes it is hard to seperate fame and achievement 

Yes he has fanmeet and some other works maybe he want to meet fans as and thank them N sometimes agency may ask him to do other jobs like cf or mc in order for his agency earn

But he didn't make  me feel he want to get fame so he acts .i m not sure how to say seeing him I don't feel stress but for jks I feel very stress after awhile yes I  can say he s very hard working and talented but he's too competitive so I will feel stress seeing actors too competitive over fame or achievement

Oh ya thr s video which show jw in a event kissing a fan as he tilted his head and moves toward a girl normal looking like kissing her but it was blocked the girl head so I m very curious why he do this in an eventI can't find this vide anymore but was shock As for Asian kissing in public s awkward and he  is so shy so I cannot believe my eyes did I see wrongly or....I am not jealous or what LA but the scene really shock me as in a event not acting kiss wow

Even his gf also find it weird to kiss in event

283072.jpg

i saw this poster at his house 
he put on the wall at his living
the pic is very big 
in 1n2d
so i am quite curious why he only put that poster
maybe it is recently 
but dont he put the poster only his
and i cant see any poster from other dramas
so i am just guessing is it possible he like that actress who is older than him 10 years
and i see his bts in different drama i can see he show shyness to this actress mostly
sorry ya no offend here yeah i am just curious is he interested in her as they do look good together

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic