Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@coolreborn: May i ask a favour of you? I'm hungry now, Could you treat me a Cutie meal today. I would like to have series of Cutie's light pant for a starter and an imaginary story with Cutie for a main course, and then Cutie' half-naked pics for a dessert.
I'm sorry if I ask for too much, but i know you're very generous. Actually Today's my birthday and I'm hungry in both the figurative and literal senses now.
:D

Guest elaina78

@mrdimples thank you for welcoming me. I know Joo Won will have a musical this november right? Erkk no drama for around 2 years...  that so long =(( but he still doing 1N2D. beside JW also have new movie.. can he take new drama during his musical ?

goldlotus said: @coolreborn: May i ask a favour of you? I'm hungry now, Could you treat me a Cutie meal today. I would like to have series of Cutie's light pant for a starter and an imaginary story with Cutie for a main course, and then Cutie' half-naked pics for a dessert.
I'm sorry if I ask for too much, but i know you're very generous. Actually Today's my birthday and I'm hungry in both the figurative and literal senses now.

Guest septmoon16

@mrdimples - why must you torture me so?!!!!
That picture of Joo Won looking so fierce while facing off with Shunji is just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is weird that I totally love him all bloody and sweaty?

Joo Won bloody is hot. Here's to supporting my case:

6affad08-6405-491c-8f20-de5580f25fb3_zps

Guest elaina78

mrdimples said: elaina78 said: @mrdimples thank you for welcoming me. I know Joo Won will have a musical this november right? Erkk no drama for around 2 years...  that so long =(( but he still doing 1N2D. beside JW also have new movie.. can he take new drama during his musical ?

Just to share I have successfully buy 10 votes and voted for Joo Won :) I cant look out for paeksang as I have an exam paper on that same day but I am hoping cutie can win >.<. The votes aren't very expensive for Singapore dollars so I am planning to vote some more. All soompi fans do support for cutie..if would be such a pity if he go home empty handed...

Guest elaina78

ellasam81 said: elaina78 said: @mrdimples thank you for welcoming me. I know Joo Won will have a musical this november right? Erkk no drama for around 2 years...  that so long =(( but he still doing 1N2D. beside JW also have new movie.. can he take new drama during his musical ?

@mrdimples you really know what I am saying yes it is hard to seperate fame and achievement 
Yes he has fanmeet and some other works maybe he want to meet fans as and thank them N sometimes agency may ask him to do other jobs like cf or mc in order for his agency earn
But he didn't make  me feel he want to get fame so he acts .i m not sure how to say seeing him I don't feel stress but for jks I feel very stress after awhile yes I  can say he s very hard working and talented but he's too competitive so I will feel stress seeing actors too competitive over fame or achievement
Oh ya thr s video which show jw in a event kissing a fan as he tilted his head and moves toward a girl normal looking like kissing her but it was blocked the girl head so I m very curious why he do this in an eventI can't find this vide anymore but was shock As for Asian kissing in public s awkward and he  is so shy so I cannot believe my eyes did I see wrongly or....I am not jealous or what LA but the scene really shock me as in a event not acting kiss wow
Even his gf also find it weird to kiss in event

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: septmoon16 said: @mrdimples - why must you torture me so?!!!!
That picture of Joo Won looking so fierce while facing off with Shunji is just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is weird that I totally love him all bloody and sweaty?

Joo Won bloody is hot. Here's to supporting my case:

ellasam81 said: @mrdimples you really know what I am saying yes it is hard to seperate fame and achievement 
Yes he has fanmeet and some other works maybe he want to meet fans as and thank them N sometimes agency may ask him to do other jobs like cf or mc in order for his agency earn
But he didn't make  me feel he want to get fame so he acts .i m not sure how to say seeing him I don't feel stress but for jks I feel very stress after awhile yes I  can say he s very hard working and talented but he's too competitive so I will feel stress seeing actors too competitive over fame or achievement
Oh ya thr s video which show jw in a event kissing a fan as he tilted his head and moves toward a girl normal looking like kissing her but it was blocked the girl head so I m very curious why he do this in an eventI can't find this vide anymore but was shock As for Asian kissing in public s awkward and he  is so shy so I cannot believe my eyes did I see wrongly or....I am not jealous or what LA but the scene really shock me as in a event not acting kiss wow
Even his gf also find it weird to kiss in event

goldlotus said: @coolreborn: May i ask a favour of you? I'm hungry now, Could you treat me a Cutie meal today. I would like to have series of Cutie's light pant for a starter and an imaginary story with Cutie for a main course, and then Cutie' half-naked pics for a dessert.