Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Well jks and him are very good in acting but two different type acting However the reason why I stop liking jks basically is his image getting more feminine and it make me feel abit awkward to see him and I just like his character in you're beatiful as he's vvv cool and manly in plus cute but real person is only cute and pretty which s why I never crazy over an actor for area years cause no actor has made feel heart. Beat faster when I see acting  . maybe there s one park yoo chun but I wasn't so in to him like jks and now I am crazy again cause I have found joo won he is very cool and cute.the thing that attracted me in an actor is crying scenes I am very particular with how a man cry if I feel very very touch then I will get attracted for joo won every crying scenes touch me I remember I like yoon kye sang cause of his crying in a drama for two years but too. Bad he now dont have good show
Basically I don't go for look so much but joowon exception as he's very man and good looking plus his acting surprise.  Me esp in bm I just can't stop talking about y i like him so I really hope he can act more to let. Me continue to be impressed by him don't be like my last idol dont have any good shows so I end up not support him this s the cruel thing about being an artist if he never has not been bringing us good production he will be left out which i really don't want it to be happen to him As I want to continue liking him and see his good acting I hope he can show us he is worth our support
I have a lot of high expectations for him 
I so shaken by the way he cry in bm really good I can really feel that he is very miserable and in breast pain that is why I get So crazy over him as to me the most difficult scene is crying scene and most exhausting part in acting so I am surprised in every crying scenes he did it so well I love him ideally his acting his cuteness his shyness his humbleness his politeness to the elderl everything about him I love not bgr love but admiring him as an idolAt last after two years my heart beat regrown again and wont feel so empty hearted pleased keep yhjd thread going thank you all

I am very late in welcoming some of the newbies on the thread: @lilyperry , @berlianlove , @onlyyouujw , @mitchellchin ,  - hope you all enjoy spazzing here constantly and share your stories on moatiness, lurking and side stopping for Joowonie :D . I am sorry if I have missed out anyone.Thank you so much @Aera for the pictures - this is the best photoshoot of Joo Won done so far. His makeup, hair styling and dresses are matching; plus the photographer emphasised very well on his facial angles making them look slightly bigger than his actual face structure.Hey @stearly, thanks for the clip on the Brinicle series - seems it is some kind of apps for mobile shopping. Here is the latest video:

Cr: brinicle2013
Additionally welcome to @ellasam81 - thank you for opening my eyes on how fans have it difficult to meet their own favourite actors or idols. It is always good to hear different opinions on how fans came to love their actors and just to see their support despite their real life commitments in whatever situations they come. I hope you enjoy telling your stories to the fullest.

Guest elaina78

hello everyone :) before this i just been a lurker because i spend more time in PYC thread but i have made decision to stop visit PYC thread because i feel they are not welcoming me just because i like him as an actor only. i hope this will be new heaven for me and hope people at here can accept if we have different opinion.

@elaina78: Welcome to JooWon thread, I also like DBSK  and Yoochun of course. I guess there must have been some misunderstanding.I hope you will not stop liking him because of that reason. DBSK is the Korean group I really respect in terms of talent, character,effort and also the looks. it's sad that they now dont act as five together, but I still support them till the end. I'm sure you will find happiness and receive warm welcome here.
:)

Guest elaina78

@goldlotus hmmm..  what can i say i have lost interest with PYC. Better i stay at here since i like atmosphere at here. btw thanks for welcoming me.

@Aera Hi, thanks for warm welcome.

elaina78 said: hello everyone :) before this i just been a lurker because i spend more time in PYC thread but i have made decision to stop visit PYC thread because i feel they are not welcoming me just because i like him as an actor only. i hope this will be new heaven for me and hope people at here can accept if we have different opinion.

Guest elaina78

@coolreborn Thanks. no i will not ship JW with other actress except me.. :D, i will not putting JW down or other fans a here don't worried.  actually i quite surprising JW thread have reached 1000++..

Guest keaiduo

Just got the news from Baidu:
International Fans can vote for the Paeksang Arts Awards (except for those in mainland China and Burma)
Paeksang Arts Awards is now open for the international fans to vote. This vote uses Google wallet so is only available on Android equipment. Anyone who wants to vote can download the app called "2013 Paeksang Arts Awards" (English edition) from the play store and vote for JooWon in the "Movie/male" item. You need to pay for each vote and have to buy at least 5 votes each time, which costs 1.5 US$. Every day you can only vote 10 times at most. 
You know JooWon is now the second one among all the male movie star candidates. In my point of view, the gap is relatively hard to overcome, so vote rationally. If your economic condition permits, you can vote to the maximized times everyday till 24:00 May 6th.
I just voted 10 times to show my support to Joo Won. But I don't think I will vote everyday due to my economic dependence.
Hope the above information is useful to you.

Guest elaina78

@coolreborn haha yes the best ship ever Joo Won and ME.. i still have many pages to backread and now you guys aim 2000 pages. Yes lets spazz about cutie like no other tomorrow

elaina78 said: hello everyone :) before this i just been a lurker because i spend more time in PYC thread but i have made decision to stop visit PYC thread because i feel they are not welcoming me just because i like him as an actor only. i hope this will be new heaven for me and hope people at here can accept if we have different opinion.