Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

OMG!seeing those pictures of him really make me want to run and hug him after a long week!(tomorrow is Friday)You are waking up my instinct Oppa. ♡.♡

I really want to watch ghost musical but it is impossible unless they showcase it till 2015.*sob*sob* But I borrowed Ghost(1990) movie from my college's library.Let me replace Mr Patrick with Joo Won in my imagination. >:)

(Btw a few of us seem to be ex-fans of JGS *just saying*)

ellasam81 said:

I am quite curious does he know Martia Art as his Stunts in bridal mask were cool and amazing

Hi @ellasam81

I don't think he had formal training unless it's training for the drama itself. That said, I find Joo Won totally fascinating when it comes to action. I used to assume that every actor or most, will be able to deliver the punches and what's not. However, I quickly realize that not all actors can do so convincingly. Joo Won is indeed very agile, his punches are power packed. In short, his fighting scenes are a delight to watch. He does it in such a cool and namja manner that totally attractive. It has come to a point that these days, I immediately pick up when an actor does not do as well. You can say, I've become spoilt by Joo Won's awesomeness in this area. In Bridal Mask, we really get to see his talent in this action scenes.

a couple of my favorites from Bridal Mask's fight scenes...

In ep 6 where Kangto fights Kangsan, the cinematography was daebak and Joo Won's slick and awesome moves added to the beauty

in ep 27 where Kangto fights Shunji in the garden, both men were slugging at each other with their bare fists. It was just so much adrenalin, male power and raw sex appeal. Rwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

This has been my thoughts as well! I was watching a certain drama and either the stunts director is not directing well or it may well be actor-dependent. Joo Won's action stunts seem so real and full of emotions even!

Guest mitchellchin

Please vote for Joo Won ~ Racing Model
SH-K-STAR TOP RANK ARTISTS KOREAN STAR
http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men65659_177327572423783_159330271_n.jpg

keaiduo

said:

@mrdimples

being caught by you again!you are right, I posted that after I looked Interpark website. I totally agree with

@manyearsago

that we can book the tickets as a group and have someone konwing Korean to help us. Actually, as I wrote at the end of my posts in Baidu, if possible, we need professional JW fans in Korea to get information. Cast list can be easily read in the booking website and probably will be released one or two months ahead, which means we can have enough time to prepare. HOWEVER, THE ACTUAL CAST MAY CHANGE BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE BY NOTICE. It is the actor's company that can determine the final cast. So professional fans who can get information from JW' company( I think there should be some) will be most helpful. Anyway, there are still almost 4 months left for the booking. We will get more information about that.

@manyearsago

, thanks for your information. I really appreatiate your translation from Japanese to English about JW' news. I translated that into Chinese to share fans in Baidu and we are thankful to your efforts. I think I am one step ahead to prepare for Ghost tickets. But you are even faster! You must cannot wait to see that muscial! Hope we can go as a group and get a chance to meet each other.

Guest mitchellchin

coolreborn, dear: Thanks for welcome me here. Well, i didn't have any connection with Joowonies english, but i know Joo Won likes to say "Pyong", I just added it up then ^^ I really enjoy this forums, so awesome...59604_176294909193716_432056451_n.jpg

Guest mitchellchin

9f6ffe13jw1e41tz0qoz1j20eb0e440u.jpg
I just saw this in Sina Weibo, if there's happened to need the translations, here it is: gangjang@moonjunwon: I thought you were here(means  in gangjang's movie)Joowon reply: hohoho.....me   I didn't come out?

Guest mitchellchin

Thanks for welcoming ~ I'm glad I can join you all in this thread..... for some reason when i first met this forums, i thought it's difficult to join. Well, guess what, if you never try then you will never know..... Now I'm in, that's good to it~ I feel good..... ^^joo-won-1-gif.78523