Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Wave to all moatiers n chingus.... I feel empty without Cutie's drama to follow... Sigh... Keep playing his songs over n over again... Re-watching OB... Thank goodness there's 1n2d!!!

Also, thanks for all the chingus here who always keep me moating n awake to see all Cutie's updates. @mrdimples @coolreborn miss you guys...

Guest Mishiellie

simplydramafied1082 said: @Mishiellie : I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee your siggy!!!!!! But why did you remove Sung Joon??? He is sooooo cuuuutttteeee. He is my favourite from that variety program  :x

Guest padme

OMG!!!! @aera thanks so much ;0;  goshhh can I say Hello new wallpaper :D  I LOVE ALL THE PICS <3 so lovely,fresh,manly,hottie,etc etc etc

A status update on Junnie's ranking for Baekseang Awards - Popular Male Actors (Movies & TV categories)

Will Junnie catch up and eventually top the ranking in the movie cat? How many more days do we hav left till the awards ceremony?

Screenshot_2013-04-24-07-44-06-1_zps09a81983.png

Nums for the TV cat seems to be stagnant alrdy :(

Screenshot_2013-04-24-07-45-03-1_zps47c8dcb4.png

@Aera thanks for the lovely pictures. These magazine spreads are the loveliest I have come across of Joo Won. His make up is just nice and his poses are very well captured. Joo Won always looks fantastic but in this spread, there are different looks and he wore it well. This is one of those where the end result is just astonishing, even more than the BTS shoots which were already awesome. Joo Won is totally model material.

jw01-1.jpg

When I saw the first pic, I found myself staring at his leg hair, seriously I am beyond cure!

Not to mention the promise lurking in the shadow :))

gif1il.giftumblr_mldvdaE12P1r76yg4o1_500.jpg
Both Cutie and UEE filmed in the places with full of sand in their latest show.
If there was only Cutie and you on desert, What would you intend to do? (dance, sing, play with him or something else...) It's time for your imagination start to work.
:D
Thanks @stearly for your gif