Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I was trying to find an old post of mine and saw this cartoon script I did for Bridal Mask. As I was saying earlier, my moatiness didn't rear up that much during OB days when I wasn't on soompi, it must have started wiith Bridal Mask.

If you don't mind me posting again, for those who have watched Bridal Mask:

Show has been ignoring our calls for more Mok Dan Kangto romantic scenes and gave us 3 consecutive episodes of holding-hands teasers.When deprived, we can always use a little imagination.

Untitled-40.jpgUntitled-41.jpgktmd4.jpg

Guest padme

stearly

wrote:

»

An article from Naver, I believe this is about<br />

Joo Won’s song for Mountia CF. <br />

<br />

<br />

(By the Google Translator): Actor Joo Tia Song 'mount' into TV ads show off singing skills<br />

Mounted outdoor brand multi-Tia's advertising model, actor Joo is a topic called the CM song in the ad.<br />

<br />

To forget all your worries mount Tia Tia Maun, leaving me to find the bouncing charm of its own blend of 'out of the world, Tia mount a simple and lively lyrics and addictive melodies, sweet voice Joo has dissipated.<br />

<br />

The usual musical actor and a superb song craft famous Samora was music director of the acclaimed recording completed in a short period of time when the the CM song work, back gate.<br />

<br />

"The mount Tia jangsuncheol, director of this ad, it looks fun and enjoy a variety of outdoor activities with peers, and being one with nature, expressed pleasure that differentiate the existing outdoor advertising and is a playful, yet addictive CM song young and dynamic image of the mount Tia seems to be able to deliver more effectively if called Samora was planned, "he said.<br />

<br />

, Which Samora voice this can be found at the end of April, in the over-the-air and cable mount Tia CF<br />

<br />

http://www.sportsworldi.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20130423002685&subctg1=50&subctg2=00&OutUrl=naver

Guest Mishiellie

coolreborn said: coolreborn's Joo Won Universe

Awww.... his such a cutie.  Some people say his not cute and so I tried psyching myself while looking at his pics and saying "Cutie is not cute!!!" just to understand them why they don't see him as one. But I guess, I will never understand them, coz everytime I look at him... I fail and say... "Awwwweeee!!!! Joo Won is so so cute". I guess this is one thing that I'm glad I failed in life. :))

jw14364.jpg

Joo Won: coolreborn, you do know you have work right? You failed in trying to avoid me, huh.

coolreborn: Work?!!! Ahhhh.... Nooooo!!!!! *hugs Cutie's leg* Can I just stay here?

Joo Won: No. Go back to work.

coolreborn: Cutie, you are starting to look like my boss. Don't do this. *hugs legs more tightly*

Joo Won: *sighs*