Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@Andrea Balcazar Haha, better late at admiring Wonie than never at all la. I just know how to admire him from Spore with the family unlike some of his awesome fans who send him gifts and all. Watching all his shows, Seeing him happy and healthy made us feel as devoted. I gotto admit there are 1 or shows that I didn’t like or disappointed due to script and so forth. But that didn’t stop our devotion at all. No way. Lol

• Like 4

7 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Wow @Andrea Balcazar such a awesome discovery. See I said Agent carter can't hide for long. :glasses:

So Tanned  probably checked though we can't see clearly, Short hair checked... Glad you found it.

Btw, can you please share the main picture too? It will be nice if we could see original picture and zoomed one side by side.

I did share it but I will share it again, what I did was only zoom of the publication that I showed a few days ago

haha I think because he had nothing of joo won and I missed him a lot I tried to find out something and it turned out that it was joo won who was in the photo and as you say we checked that he has short hair I thought he had shaved but it was just a haircut too It seems that several people have already seen my tweet on Twitter haha

4 hours ago, Tongtong said:

Haha, better late at admiring Wonie than never at all la. I just know how to admire him from Spore with the family unlike some of his awesome fans who send him gifts and all. Watching all his shows, Seeing him happy and healthy made us feel as devoted. I gotto admit there are 1 or shows that I didn’t like or disappointed due to script and so forth. But that didn’t stop our devotion at all. No way. Lol

yes haha the same thing happened to me I think it was with 7th grade civil servant I liked it just to have fun but the plot was not good but joo won's performance was great

• Like 3

Favourite womance is Yoon Tae Yi- Kim Do Yeon. I think when watching Alice many enjoyed their fight and even looked forward to it, at least I did. But while to many it may seem like girls fight for man.. To me it looked like more of cat fight after first two fight. It was like a show down between them, they just were up to a good fight to see who can have the last words. It's true Park Jin Gyeom was there in between but at some point it looked like they're just fighting for the sake of it. Not to mention they later kept working together because both of them had Jin Gyeom's safety in mind.

I love your description of this dynamic in particular :) It's true: while I do think there was a bit of a (misunderstood) love rivalry at first, it really just wound up being two highly intelligent women bickering with each other for the challenge of it :P Like, the "What's the fastest thing in the world?" conversation particularly comes to mind here.

When I talk about S orchestra bunch specially the ones that are close to Cha Yoo Jin I include Lee Yoon Hoo (Bo Gum) too because he may have had other intension but he was kinda good influence on S orchestra until he tried to divide them.

I personally would put Lee Yoon Hoo as part of the S group as well - it's not so much that he tried to divide the S group, but that he was blatantly biased towards them against the A group. That's what really cemented the S group's belief that Cha Yoo Jin "betrayed" them by performing with the A's - and his more overt bias towards the S's once Rising Star started infighting didn't help matters. That's why, when he said that he would just "look out for his friends", Cha Yoo Jin got riled up ("You think this is a game?!").

Mind you, when I watched the drama, I didn't think Yoon Hoo was acting as that force with any sort of malicious intent: he's just been so used to that sort of uber-competitive atmosphere that became his default mode.

4 hours ago, Tongtong said:

I gotto admit there are 1 or shows that I didn’t like or disappointed due to script and so forth. But that didn’t stop our devotion at all. No way. Lol

lol - Same here. Some dramas were mediocre, in my opinion, but JW's performance was always worth watching regardless :) 

8 hours ago, Calli said:

Mine is very very busy, so I haven't gotten around to answering your friendship prompt @kittyna:( But I enjoyed reading everyone's answers a lot~ 

It's cool - take your time! I would still like to hear your take on things, but of course, real life matters more :approves:

11 hours ago, Tongtong said:

hmmm.. please don’t shoot me but I have never really fancy many of his female actress friends from his drama. Found Most of them ( ahem) quite over the top/ over bearing. They are good actresses in own ways, but I personally couldn’t see or even like the womance from his drama. 

I do think that, compared to the male characters, there are fewer well-written female characters in JW's dramas - or in K-dramas in general, to be frank :P Scriptwriters are more likely to fall back on tropes and clichés, so to think of a relationship between female characters that wasn't just the classic bitter rivalry over the guy could be a challenge. ;) 

I do think though, @Tongtong, that you were doing something different from everyone else: you seem to have focused on the friendships between the actors more than the characters ;) At least, that's the impression I'm getting since you mentioned JW's off-screen friendship with Joo Sang Wook (Good Doctor) and his relationships with the hyungs on 1N2D.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, kittyna said:

lol - Same here. Some dramas were mediocre, in my opinion, but JW's performance was always worth watching regardless :) 

I think it is more because of his agency I have seen that the projects that his agency has chosen were sorry that even his fans in Korea said that if his agency did not really support him and I really think the same, his agency is the worst that represents his actors although Joo won wants to continue out of loyalty, really, nor out of loyalty I will stay in that bad agency both in administration and choice of roles and the worst thing I have heard that joo won is the one that generates the most profit since he earns about 100 million won

• Like 3

I was just looking for the original naver blog post of the photo that @Andrea Balcazarhad shared with us a few days ago - the one which included the photo of Joo Won on that bridge that Andrea discovered and zoomed into and it seems it has been deleted...

On 7/25/2021 at 4:30 AM, Andrea Balcazar said:

It is great to investigate in naver I really find things from the filming I just found it seems to be the place they are filming now

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?isHttpsRedirect=true&blogId=kkjmmo68&logNo=222429636065&proxyReferer=android-app:%2F%2Fcom.google.android.googlequicksearchbox%2F

So has the one that @flutterby06shared with us: 

On 7/25/2021 at 10:48 PM, flutterby06 said:

I don't know of course if the deleting of these posts has anything to do with them being discovered and shared on social media but it does create the impression that it's rather important to the Carter powers that be to keep everything under wraps... :ph34r:^^ 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Calli said:

I was just looking for the original naver blog post of the photo that @Andrea Balcazarhad shared with us a few days ago - the one which included the photo of Joo Won on that bridge that Andrea discovered and zoomed into and it seems it has been deleted...

wow it seems that the publication I made on twiter brought some problem since several have seen and shared it I suppose the filming was very secret that it is forbidden to film I thought that those who published were really authorized but I suppose I do not feel bad I think I should not publish it:(

1 hour ago, Calli said:

don't know of course if the deleting of these posts has anything to do with them being discovered and shared on social media but it does create the impression that it's rather important to the Carter powers that be to keep everything under wraps... :ph34r:^^ 

Now I really think that Joo Won reads all of his publications on Instagram since I only shared on Twitter but later I saw the photo on Instagram through several accounts, it spread very quickly

1 hour ago, Calli said:

I don't know of course if the deleting of these posts has anything to do with them being discovered and shared on social media but it does create the impression that it's rather important to the Carter powers that be to keep everything under wraps

by the way i really hope they haven't gotten into various problems because of me i really feel guilty

I recently deleted the post on Twitter so that no one else can see it.

• Like 4

@Callimany thanks for letting us know. I noticed that too. Hope they be careful on sharing things on online because us fans would look at it anyways. 

16 minutes ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

by the way i really hope they haven't gotten into various problems because of me i really feel guilty

I recently deleted the post on Twitter so that no one else can see it.

I respect their privacy so deleted my tweet on this matter too. But..  @Andrea Balcazar I hope you don't feel too bad. I might sound a bit defensive but the photo has been shared in Naver for quite sometime. It seemed like an  advertisement of the team that worked set making.. Previously there was a clothing store shared costume too in the form of advertisement. And those has been in Naver blog for so long. I remember saying if the production is okay with their costume being advertised. I mean we have found at least 3 advertisement shared on Naver so Far. They have been there since June-July. :sweatingbullets:

If Carter Production didn't want photos of any form they should have been ask all these parties they work with not to post these info online in advance. Or may be monitor online to see if any info is being leaked. 

Fans would try to look for info and that's only natural. 

Now that we know we'll try to respect their privacy. Before we didn't know it. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

If Carter Production didn't want photos of any form they should have been ask all these parties they work with not to post these info online in advance. Or may be monitor online to see if any info is being leaked. 

If, as you say, we did not know it and I really tried to find some joo won although you are also correct that if they did not want some type of publication they would have told the staff they work with so that they do not leak photos I think I know exactly the right now reason why joo won doesn't post anything about him on instagram

• Like 4

Just now, Andrea Balcazar said:

as you say, we did not know it and I really tried to find some joo won although you are also correct that if they did not want some type of publication they would have told the staff they work with so that they do not leak photos

It could be that they just took the photo but didn't know JW was in it. It could also be that they didn't think a fan could actually find the from such a photo.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

f Carter Production didn't want photos of any form they should have been ask all these parties they work with not to post these info online in advance. Or may be monitor online to see if any info is being leaked. 

I agree very much with @flutterby06. So I also hope you don't feel bad about this @Andrea Balcazar. All you did was look closely at photographs that were publicly posted by others. 

If these photos weren't supposed to be shared, it was the Carter team's responsibility to make it clear to everyone working on the movie not to post anything... plus, the photo didn't really give anything away we weren't already aware of. People who saw Joo Won film had already reported on his cropped hair and supposed tan^^ 

I thought it was rather interesting or telling that they deleted those posts to be honest. This whole secrecy somehow gives the production an even more "serious/professional" air and heightens my anticipation for the movie even more^^ 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

:foryou: I also wouldn't worry about it, @Andrea Balcazar. Unless the Naver post said explicitly that the photos were not to be shared or reposted, it's natural to think that it was okay and act accordingly. Many people - myself included - who use social media sites that are primarily based on sharing content found elsewhere (e.g. Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) have had posts deleted by the platform for a number of reasons: usually because the owner/original poster of the image claimed that the repost was a violation of their copyright, but there could be others (like what's happened here).

It's part of the risk that naturally comes with being a fan who wants to continually circulate output - which we do find ourselves driven to do, both out of enthusiasm and out of a desire to keep JW relevant on the interwebs - but yeah, I doubt there's anyone here who hasn't been burned once before. ;) Unless you deliberately went against a request not to share, it's not something you could have known or anticipated.

7 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

Now I really think that Joo Won reads all of his publications on Instagram since I only shared on Twitter but later I saw the photo on Instagram through several accounts, it spread very quickly

Well, nothing's stopping another fan from seeing your Twitter post and sharing the pic on Instagram - that's just how the Internet works now. What anyone does with your post is their business and their responsibility, though: you can't control what people do with content once you've posted it.

(Another online lesson I learned the hard way when images of historical paintings I posted on Pinterest with fictional names - I was brainstorming ideas for fic-writing purposes - wound up getting reposted all over the site with that information rather than the genuine labels. It wasn't my intention to spread "misinformation" online, but it happened anyway. That didn't necessarily make it my fault, though I've since learned how to make such brainstorming posts private so no-one else could see them and it won't happen again.)

Point is: you can only be accountable for what you post yourself. However, let this be a lesson learned as well: that you can't control what others do with it afterwards, so you do need to think carefully before posting anything on social media ;) 

• Like 5

It could be that they just took the photo but didn't know JW was in it. It could also be that they didn't think a fan could actually find the from such a photo

6 hours ago, Calli said:

I agree very much with @flutterby06. So I also hope you don't feel bad about this @Andrea Balcazar. All you did was look closely at photographs that were publicly posted by others. 

If these photos weren't supposed to be shared, it was the Carter team's responsibility to make it clear to everyone working on the movie not to post anything... plus, the photo didn't really give anything away we weren't already aware of. People who saw Joo Won film had already reported on his cropped hair and supposed tan^^ 

1 hour ago, kittyna said:

also wouldn't worry about it, @Andrea Balcazar. Unless the Naver post said explicitly that the photos were not to be shared or reposted, it's natural to think that it was okay and act accordingly. Many people - myself included - who use social media sites that are primarily based on sharing content found elsewhere (e.g. Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) have had posts deleted by the platform for a number of reasons: usually because the owner/original poster of the image claimed that the repost was a violation of their copyright, but there could be others (like what's happened here).

It's part of the risk that naturally comes with being a fan who wants to continually circulate output - which we do find ourselves driven to do, both out of enthusiasm and out of a desire to keep JW relevant on the interwebs - but yeah, I doubt there's anyone here who hasn't been burned once before. ;) Unless you deliberately went against a request not to share, it's not something you could have known or anticipated.

Yes, as they say, I don't think I have to worry about that, as fans of Joo Won, we were enthusiastic about a photo and I tried to look for a photo and as it says @flutterby06, they did not imagine that I could find Joo Won with that photo since it really could not be seen nothing since the photo was too far away

by the way someone can believe that even this month it has been a year since Alice was released it seems that with the filming of the movie we will not see it until next year how bad I hope that joo won becomes more active since it is very inactive lately

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

EVENT ALERT! how is the drama hiatus from Olympics treating you? come join in the fun and tell us about your kdrama journey and how it all began. 

Thanks for this! Just double-posting my response from that forum here:

"Wound up checking 8 items ;) I think I knew from the start that this was something I wanted to be passionate about, but not addicted to. I'm also the person who thinks that if something's good, I should slowly savour it - so, no: no marathons for me. It's one episode at a time. Always. ;) 

And I think the only Korean I use in everyday conversation is "Bbali bbali" - and only with family (i.e. "I have an appointment coming up soon, so I gotta bbali bbali now.") Otherwise, though, it's mostly just in my head...and this Canadian's interjections/exclamations tend to be British (e.g. "Oh, bloody hell!")."

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Hey everyone^^

did you guys happen to take a look at the video Park Jeong Sik posted today?

Now, I know this might be my Joo Won deprived eyes speaking, but could it be that the guy in the back, wearing a black hat and Nike Airs with a red  swoosh could be uri Joo Won? What do you guys think? He changes shirts and leaves at around 6:30' carrying a black bag and saying goodbye to the two ladies in the background training as well^^

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Calli said:

Now, I know this might be my Joo Won deprived eyes speaking, but could it be that the guy in the back, wearing a black hat and Nike Airs with a red  swoosh could be uri Joo Won? What do you guys think? He changes shirts and leaves at around 6:30' carrying a black bag and saying goodbye to the two ladies in the background training as well^^

If I'm sure he is exercising very regularly but what I wonder because he covers a lot he is really trying to hide what he can I think we will not see him until the film is finished filming really that sad by the way to see that it only happens in the gym I wonder if it will be more for the role since 2 months I spend in the gym I suppose it is for the role

1 hour ago, Calli said:

I really hope I'm wrong but I see his arm much bigger than the last time I saw him I hope his muscle has not grown much more

1 hour ago, Calli said:

carrying a black bag and saying goodbye to the two ladies in the background training as well^^

by the way I also think that the actress lee si young who was sitting there looking at the phone is also there I think it is her

i think its more than safe to know that it is joo won even from afar most of the time we only see joo won in that gym he is the only diligent actor in that gym with actress lee si young and another girl named gina

• Like 3

On 8/3/2021 at 8:22 PM, Andrea Balcazar said:

@flutterby06 @Calli @Kittyna@kireeti2 @valinor500 

girls I just found more specific information about the plot of the movie firefighter

Though I have idea about real story from a news I looked before but thanks for sharing. It's a good read @Andrea Balcazar. Gives us ideas who's playing what.

15 hours ago, Calli said:

14 hours ago, Andrea Balcazar said:

by the way I also think that the actress lee si young who was sitting there looking at the phone is also there I think it is her

i think its more than safe to know that it is joo won even from afar most of the time we only see joo won in that gym he is the only diligent actor in that gym with actress lee si young and another girl named gina

That's Joo Won for sure.. not just because body structure because other people in same gym could have similar structure .. you know how our eyes followed around because we could tell it's Joo Won. I'm pretty sure seeing how he moved around in the gym. In last two IG live from Hulk Ssem the ones where Joo Won was you could see he walks around in between his training. Today he did the same too in similar manner.

Btw, I don't really share or remember drama anniversary much but saw something interesting in DC. Today is 8th Anniversary of Good Doctor and Park Si On and someone mentioned it's also 6th anniversary of Kim Tae Hyun of Yongpal.

Two drama started broadcasting in the same day 5th August.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh_poJ_6-Fs4S25SLN9OG

So thanks to Good Doctor Si On and Yongpal Tae Hyun- two of the characters that has huge impact on brightening Joo Won's acting profile.

2354235425.JPG&type=sc960_832

I personally think these two drama played important role in showing everyone how Joo Won can skillfully pull off different vibe even play same profession. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

That's Joo Won for sure.. not just because body structure because other people in same gym could have similar structure .. you know how our eyes followed around because we could tell it's Joo Won. I'm pretty sure seeing how he moved around in the gym. In last two IG live from Hulk Ssem the ones where Joo Won was you could see he walks around in between his training. Today he did the same too in similar manner.

I think that we as his fans realize that he is him since his way of telling us is when he knows how to walk and then again to exercise is a habit of joo won that really makes me see that he is him

10 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

Btw, I don't really share or remember drama anniversary much but saw something interesting in DC. Today is 8th Anniversary of Good Doctor and Park Si On and someone mentioned it's also 6th anniversary of Kim Tae Hyun of Yongpal.

Two drama started broadcasting in the same day 5th August.

wow what a great coincidence the two dramas aired on the same date I really did not know I thought today was about good doctor but yongpal has also been very strange to these two dramas and their characters how I would love a reunion in another drama that he did with moon chae won i really love her acting too by the way at the moment I'm watching a drama with joo won osea boa's ex made me curious as she said that he gave her acting advice and watched over her performance. Well, he really gave him good advice, his acting is very good and that she specializes in music but she acts very well.

• Like 3

E8BfhcSVkAQ6Mb0?format=jpg&name=small

Park Jeong Sik trainer nim came with proof that it's Joo Won in that video indeed.

He uploaded this cute photo with Joo Won and Lee Si Young. Though it's a picture of another day but Joo Won is wearing the same hat, probably the same t shirt that he wore before leaving and  there's also the black canvas bag.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSMNUqLJscy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Caption said something Like-

Joo Won in left and Si Young in right!! reliable dongseng ( little Brother/sister) ^^

• Like 1
  • Blob 4