Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

goldlotus said: @classygirls8: Welcome you to Joowon thread  ;)  I dont know If you have watched any of his dramas or not, If not, I think you should start watching them in time of waiting for Good Doctor. I recommend you somes : King of baking Kim Tak Ku, Ojakyo brothers, Bridal Mask, Civil servant level 7, Besides, You can see see variety programme 2D1N, this show expresses his personality the most obvious.
I think this is the best way to learn more about him.
And wish you will have fun here

Guest winterdays

farbarri said: i've stopped watching 1N2D some time ago, and i dont regret it. but i do have this feeling like i've lost a best friend. like i've lost something/someone that i used to love very much, and cant afford to watch them go the wrong way. the only string i'm holding on to is Joowon. if it werent coz of him, i'm sure most of us here would have dropped the show.
seriously, KBS NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING! STOP BEING IGNORANT! it's the concept, the New PD, writers, and the crews that should be held accountable for the poor ratings. ratings speak on behalf of the nation. if ratings decrease, it just goes to show people are disliking it. why cant they see this simple fact? it's been going on for months, rating increase by a factor of ~0.2% doesnt show that more people are viewing it.
oh gosh, i'm really frustrated with 1N2D..... i feel like crying already. the things we've been saying for months are not changing at all! we need a channel to provide our opinion!!! X(
EDIT: sorry, shouldnt lose my temper.. but i cant help it. i lost a best friend called 1N2D.... :((

goldlotus said:

Fan on Kites said that His chest in this pic is pretty muscular. We have the right to hope someday

@coolreborn: should I ask them no need to point next time :))

Cr: JW DC, posted by smile^^pyong fr Kites

@goldlotus... Yes dear, no need to point and encircle next time... and hope they will not do that too with the green pants... coz the elephant in that pics is pretty much obvious... it will only make girls go wild. :))  Actually, even though Cutie looks thin, he does have muscles and abs.... you just need to be pointed to the right pictures.... Isn't it @mrdimples? :D

What pictures? Where are these photos @coolreborn? Shareeeeee! Hahahahhaa!

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

goldlotus said:<br />

Fan on Kites said that His chest in this pic is pretty muscular. We have the right to hope someday <br />

@coolreborn

: should I ask them no need to point next time

:))

<br />

<br />

<br />

Cr: JW DC, posted by smile^^pyong fr Kites<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@goldlotus

... Yes dear, no need to point and encircle next time... and hope they will not do that too with the green pants... coz the elephant in that pics is pretty much obvious... it will only make girls go wild.

:))

Actually, even though Cutie looks thin, he does have muscles and abs.... you just need to be pointed to the right pictures.... Isn't it

@mrdimples

?

:D

Guest Mishiellie

O MY MY MY
@mrdimples  i come peeking into our cutie thread and all i saw was your siggy 
NOOOOOOO i was soo good in the gardens....

Guest Mishiellie

ok... I don't know why.. everytime I try to go on DC... my google chrome tells me it has malware and won't let me continue 
WAEEE!!!! WAEEEEE