Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Don't mind this.. need to repost for First page, I only found a google translated article posted by @stearly and google is my moaty friend.

Joo Won renews his contract with outdoor brand 'Mountia' for the 3rd year 2013-04-16 14:30:23

Joo Won, one of the hottest actors at the moment, is also fast becoming a blue chip in the ad world. Outdoor brand Mountia has decided to renew their contract with the actor.

His agency confirmed, "Joo Won extended his contract with the outdoor brand 'Mountia', which he filmed his first CF for as an endorsement model. Following the past two years as the main model, he will continue with more activities for the third consecutive year."

Mountia stated, "Joo Won, who is recognized for his sincere acting, has many charms such as his bright, friendly image on '7th Grade Civil Servant' and '1 Night 2 Days', which fits well with the brand."

Joo Woon will be starring alongside actress Kim Ah Joong in the upcoming film 'Only You'. He'll also be taking on the role of Sam Wheat in the musical remake of the hit film 'Ghost', which premieres this November.

fr allKpop

This bunnie does not hav talents in writing and making nice pics/gifs. But I really want to show my appreciation for all the wonderful works done by unnie @manyearsgo, @jwonnie @mrdimples @coolreborn, D @daydreamsindecember, my fellow gardener @stearly, and the BM trio @bobsavero @arch00 @crazyoverkdrama and rest of U here whom I have not named but U know who U are. And not forgetting the many new friends whom I hav not met (Hi Hi). I have made this pic for U all, hope U gals like it :) :) :x :x

Collage2013-06-2206_26_59_zpsb41e3ba6.png

coolreborn said:

2mg9zqd.png

fr JW DC

he was absolutely so freaking TIRED.... look at those eyebags! poor guy~ has he started filming for Bridal Mask at this time? or was it after?

Seeing his hair style, I think it was during movie SIU filming, around 2011

@farbarri we always like to see him wearing tight pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ *evil grin*