Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said: 42a98226cffc1e175502987e4b90f603728de9c4this is very cool 
i think he has habit of touching his lipswhich sometiime i find it sexy 
sorry when see this i keep on looking at his lips make me feel so so hot and wonder what is the texture of his lips 
i becoming more 'dirty minded' now to him only  what happen to me?

Oh @mrdimples thanks for the long translation

and what are moaty and garden and Rockies mean?

Sorry maybe I too stupid to Understand but very weird things are that I never imAgine things like that with any idols

but with joo won I really don't know why after I see ob I m like more like cutie and everytime see his face I wonder how he ll react if I touch his cute face

I think I become moaty because of hw

And last time i ll Not want to see him topless but now ehhhhh

I think I got too crazy over him le lol

@mrdimples, my twin, Thank you for translating, that is one emotional fan's account. And I understand when you said, its like you are the one experiencing it, because I felt it too.  I almost cried when I read the last part, since I will also feel that way too if I see Cutie going away. As for the part that she did not follow him, awwww.... well, I'm more thick-skinned, I think if given the chance, I will going to follow him, kekekeke. But I will surely feel faint if I see Cutie and then fangirl... LOL. Jeez, I am one of the worst fangirl, I act like a teenager even at this age. :))  I think someone told me that they will deny knowing me if they will see me fangirling. kekekeke ;))

@mrdimples: Thank you very much for your hard work, I have seen your name at the online list below since the morning, but I didnt see you post anything, even when lots of awesome Cutie's pics were posted, now I know why. You spent your precious time to translate Fan account for us. Thank you. While we were busy comtemplating him, you still did your translation. I greatly appreciate your devotion. ^:)^
Now is the private time for you and Cutie....................................................s'pics :D

ellasam81 said: Oh @mrdimples thanks for the long translation

Sorry maybe I too stupid to Understand but very weird things are that I never imAgine things like that with any idols
but with joo won I really don't know why after I see ob I m like more like cutie and everytime see his face I wonder how he ll react if I touch his cute face

goldlotus said: @mrdimples: Thank you very much for your hard work, I have seen your name at the online list below since the morning, but I didnt see you post anything, even when lots of awesome Cutie's pics were posted, now I know why. You spent your precious time to translate Fan account for us. Thank you. While we were busy comtemplating him, you still did your translation. I greatly appreciate your devotion. ^:)^
Now is the private time for you and Cutie.........................................s'pics :))

ellasam81 said:

Oh @mrdimples thanks for the long translation

@ellasam81:  I think you better take our quiz then to better understand this moat and garden thing. The rockies, "the 3rd dimension". :D

Here's the quiz --- >>> Click Here   :D   Enjoy!!!

Lol now I know what they mean lol you all are so creative sia

I am at garden As I finish the quiz quite fast and all I chose A

Lol really fun here with you gals

@mrdimples Thank you so much for your translation :x  Yesterday I went to meet JW at Incheon airport too, but cannot take his photo as his manager always asked fans don't take his photo...Many fangirls was waiting for him at exit, one girl gave him the bouquet of roses. 
He looked tired and slimmer than before.

@nhatkhanh  Thank you so much for the HD pics.  He looks like a very bright sun.
@stearly  Thank you so much for the vids.  His live singing is really good.
@mrdimples  This is the moment I have been patiently waiting for.  Thank you for the awesome translation.  I am totally with you.  By translating the fan account word by word, you can actually figure out the atmosphere of the event and understand how this lucky fan felt, you felt like you were actually physically there participating the fanmeet...... OMG, not any words can describe this feeling, thank you for this lucky fan sharing her experience with us.  
I have so much fun reading the posts tonight,  Thank you everyone for sharing the info.