Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples Thank you! And I love your profile picture too (obviously ;) )! Yes, I do hope that more lurkers will join this thread as well.

I guess it's because my mom appreciates handsome actors? lol. She didn't like his character there, but when I watched the drama with her (I only caught the episodes when I was home), she would talk to the TV, why did he do that to Tak-gu? but then she would turn to me and said but he is really handsome isn't he? Hehe. I'm sure she'll be really happy if I show her Gaksital/Ojagkyo Brothers next time I'm home. :) And you're right: Age doesn't mean that you cannot admire a young man for his charm. :D

@latteholic Hi, a late welcome from me :D. Hmmm... how come your mum sounds like my mum?? i oso got to know abt cutie becoz my mummy was religiously following BK on KBSW and at tat time she was rooting for Takgu and scolded Ma Joon for being mean to him. fortunately now she is totally besotted by cutie aft seeing his aegyo-ness in 1N2D :x

Guest septmoon16

latteholic said:

I guess it's because my mom appreciates handsome actors? lol. She didn't like his character there, but when I watched the drama with her (I only caught the episodes when I was home), she would talk to the TV, why did he do that to Tak-gu? but then she would turn to me and said but he is really handsome isn't he? Hehe. I'm sure she'll be really happy if I show her Gaksital/Ojagkyo Brothers next time I'm home. :) And you're right: Age doesn't mean that you cannot admire a young man for his charm. :D

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn - oh man. it doesn't even matter, you'll get a handful either way :P

imagination is launched and on overdrive

tumblr_m7mu55wgGS1rbfpvoo1_500.gif

gif by letizialovesflashbacks

@ctfrsgp Thank you! LOL. our moms do sound alike, it's just that my mom couldn't keep scolding. His cute face would then make her forget all his wrongs.. :D My mom followed the show religiously too, to the point where she would fill me in on the episodes even when I didn't ask her to :D

@septmoon16 Thank you for your warm welcome! :)