Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest freeminded1430278377

I remember I posted before hoping Joo Won will accept a rom com next. And he did. Can't wait for his next drama

I remember I posted before hoping Joo Won will accept a rom com next. And he did. Can't wait for his next drama

@rise2above a new thread has been set up for our cutie'a upcoming drama. Come join us there

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2007172/upcoming-drama-2013-battle-of-the-secret-lovers-temporary-tittle#latest

Guest winry212

mojobobo said: @mrdimples, I think it's all the repressed energy LOL. So I'm the only little red dot Gardener. Sigh. Oh well, more land to myself [unlike the squeeze we have nowadays in our red dot...] 
It so weird. I want to call Joo Won oppa but then we are same age!! 
@winry212, but that's the WHOLE point of 1N2D, to show the audience a different image and wreck the first one you had!! But our cutie is so cute, I don't think a few wrong answers to math questions will dent any image of his haha!

Guest winry212

alysanne said: @cutify: Welcome to the Garden! I'm currently enjoying the sun in the Garden Beach. It's quite near the Moat Lake, but not near enough to get snagged by the Great Moat Kraken Monster that @coolreborn has for a pet.   :)>-   Pull up a lawn chair and join me.  ;)

Guest winry212

mrdimples said: I vote "NO" to Bridge residence, only Cutie gets on the bridge.
For those who are sitting on the fence and since since there are no fence in this picture, how about those Rocks? You have ventured from the safe pastures of the garden to the edge where the Rocks separate you from the waters swirling below. If you go too near the edge, it will get very slippery and you will end up in deep waters. Otherwise, turn back and return to the safe and predictable Garden.

Guest alysanne

winry212 said: @alysanne Can I join you!?  The moat crowd is so tempting but... omg my brain my brain!  It's rejecting the green pants and all by giving me a headache.