Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Suddenly I just feel like having the mood to celebrate regardless Joo Won will be awarded with the best actor or not tonight, because he is already the best actor in my heart.  I just don’t want to miss out the moment when you girls are celebrating but I am already in deep sleep due to time difference.

Somehow, the lyrics of “This is the Moment” (Korean version) is floating in my mind

Joo Won

지금 순간 지금여기     今この瞬間ここに  Now, in here at this moment 

간절히 바라고 원했던 이순간      切に願い 望んだ この瞬間  The wish I have been desperately looking for at this moment

나만의 나만의 소원      私だけの夢 私だけの願い  It is only my dream, it is only my wish

이뤄질지 몰라 여기 바로 오늘     叶うかもしれない ここに まさに 今日   It may just come true in here today

Jo Seung Woo, Junsu of JYJ, Joo Won – What are they in common ?  

They all sang "This is the moment"

Jo Seung Woo already picked up the Best Actor Award and Daesang last night at MBC.

Junsu has successfully started his two concerts 2 nights ago and is wrapping up his final show tonight and he got a musical award this year.

Will "This is the moment" bring some luck to Joo Won tonight ??

Let's wait and see.......counting down the minutes........

Joo Won Fighting !!

I held my breath watching the Gaksital performance. 
Omiiiii....Joo Won's singing was good as you can get live. It'll be better when I get to hear it with headphones instead of tv. I realised it's not easy when the tenor came on and sounded quite soft. 

I thought it was really good! I even initially thought it was recorded! Anyway, I can't wait to hear the winners!!! Hope it'll be Joo Won!! He deserves it! ^_~

Who else is watching it now? :) and who else is as anxious as me for cutie!? Want me to post updates??

On a side note, KBS has lots of really good dramas, eh?

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks to mrdimples' instructions I was able to view the KBS awards..just want to share some pics of JW...he sang the beginning song for the award.

ct6k3.jpg
abapw.jpg
whmxaf.jpg
1oazxs.jpg

@sunshine4ever  thanks for the pics. 
connection to the site is on or off......annoying and frustrating !!
I guess it is more interesting to see part 2.
Hi girls, if it is not too much trouble, pls keep posting if you can as I want to know what is going on.  
THANK YOU !!