Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

It seems I didn't have any luck tonight watching 1N2D live online, probably because I am located pretty close to the south pole, traffic reaching to the far north is just terrible.
Anyway, Thank you girls for posting the pics.
BIG Thank You to the main contributors  @coolreborn @mrdimples @stearly for posting that many pics and @ctfrsgp for the vids filling up the thread to achieve the 500-page mark before the last day of 2012.  Thank you for all the efforts.
I am looking forward to more celebrations tomorrow.  \(^O^)/
If traffic is still bad tomorrow night, I am counting on you girls.  Thank you in advance.

Guest whiteheaven81

@coolreborn Our thread today was especially full of Cutie's charm in red thank to you. I'd love it so much! I don't think that anything can stop you now. Please continue to do this great work!

*500 pages! Hurray!*

I'm happy!

I'm dancing!
QTnuB.gif

I can't stop screaming!

tumblr_lr9rlhS0eo1qcddlw.gif
Silent is gold!
tumblr_mau8jcQtc71rteh9g.gif

I went out for dinner and page 500 zoom past me! Well done gals! Though I am late, I am very happy to celebrate this milestone with all of you here. 
Everyone has contributed to this thread in her or his own way. We may live in different time zones, speak a different native language but all are here for the love of Joo Won. Special thanks to @coolreborn for faithfully moving this thread from a low 2 digit to over 500 pages. 
Enough of my mush and let's pop the champagne! Or should we save some for tomorrow? 
Going to disappear for a short while to finish my last segment of "Joo Won - Loving him for the man that he is and the man he wants to be" 

mrdimples said: I went out for dinner and page 500 zoom past me! Well done gals! Though I am late, I am very happy to celebrate this milestone with all of you here. 
Everyone has contributed to this thread in her or his own way. We may live in different time zones, speak a different native language but all are here for the love of Joo Won. Special thanks to @coolreborn for faithfully moving this thread from a low 2 digit to over 500 pages. 
Enough of my mush and let's pop the champagne! Or should we save some for tomorrow? 
Going to disappear for a short while to finish my last segment of "Joo Won - Loving him for the man that he is and the man he wants to be" 

Logged in today and found out that the thread has broke the 500 page barrier!! Yeay.. *fist-pumps* :D

win2dance.gif

Btw my twin @ctfrsgp, it was 11 PM when you mentioned me, I wasn't asleep yet, but then I had some work to do that I had to leave the wonderful world of blogosphere/forum-sphere. Now I think it is over midnight there right now? Good night and sweet dream! :) >:D<

Guest septmoon16

This is just so sexy

tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo1_500.png

tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo2_250.gif   tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo3_250.gif
tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo4_250.gif   tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo5_250.gif
tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo6_250.gif   tumblr_m73gxc35NI1r1bvoxo7_250.gif

Kang To: There’s something I wanted to ask my hyung, but he died before I could ask it. If my hyung… and you… [and I…] live this way, will the world change? They say that the Japanese empire won’t stop at Joseon, and that it’ll swallow Manchuria, and China. Isn’t it throwing an egg against a stone?

Dam Sa Ri:
 It may appear reckless. One layer of an egg’s shell, cast against a stone will surely break. But no matter how strong a stone, it is dead. And no matter how weak an egg, it is alive. When time passes a stone will crumble into dirt. But someday there is a chick who will hatch from that egg and walk upon that dirt. The day will come when the Japanese empire’s murderous tyranny and oppression cannot defeat that egg.

credit to aegisyie (visit her tumblr - its full of Joo Won goodies!)