Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Herez the special 1N2D clip tat was aired during the KBS Entertainment Awards last week, with Chinese subs for those who can read Chinese. (credit: Baidu)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDk1MjM5NDc2.html

Herez the English recap by Softy at Cadence:

during their filming the guys gathered to do this skit. SW starts off by saying we are the guys that have one thing every audience member doesnt like so living with this misunderstanding we want to tell every audience member right here and now – please dont misunderstand.  each 1n2d member stepped up to say something. JW says cuz of his nickname lots of people think he is ignorant. SW: they could do that. JW: to be honest I am really smart – but cuz of variety, I am pretending not to know. JM asks “what is 4×8″ and JW says “14.  next is “5 x (times).”  TW steps up and says I am dog feet. on 1n2d I cant do games well, everyone keeps saying I am dog feet cuz I cant do sports of hackysack well, but look carefully. he takes his socks off and shows his feet and says I am human feet. the guys look and say he really does have human feet. SG steps up and says as you all know, I am a short guy. listen carefully to my words. who is saying a short guy doesnt have charm? if a short guy doesnt have charm or if a tall guy doesnt have charm – I will show you right here. JW and SK go over so SG can put his arms around them as they carry him off. TH says you are cool. SW: you have charm. next TH steps up and I have no idea what he is talking about – something about him being childish but I dont get the joke. next SK steps up and admits “yes I eat a lot” in a quiet voice. LOL. SK: to be funny I ate a lot and gained weight. he says how something doesnt fit now and he is on a diet. next year I will have a chiseled jaw and comeback as a ballad singer. dont misunderstand. he eats something as he goes back to his spot. SW says that really looks delicious. JM steps up and says I am a singer too (cuz people forget that about him I think) SK hugs him.  it makes CTH laugh like crazy. SW steps up to say something. SW: I wanted to but JM says dont so SW keeps walking. JW and SG do the ending by SG asking him what “5x 6 is” and JW replies with a straight face ”32. next is 6 x.” they all laugh.

Guest rynhanna

congratulations to all! We did it. And special thanks and congratulations to @coolreborn for your hardwork and same goes to @mrdimples. You're both the life of the thread. 

Thank you to all of you guys who posted, commented, reacted (Insightful/Awesome/Lol), quoted, read and even just visited this thread. Without you, this thread will not be alive as now. No matter how small a community we are here at Joo Won Soompi thread, I think we had so much love for Joo Won that we manage to reach 500 + pages and not even reaching the end of the month.

Let's aim for the thousand mark neh. Easy breezy. :D

THANKYOU_zps2fe1a21f.gif

Soompi Joo Won Moat/Garden/Rock Pals!!!!