Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I'm so happy for Joo Won that I couldn't sleep last night! Jumping for joy now as his Vapp chat before the awards is already subbed! When he said he hopes "everyone is ending 2015 with joy", how much I wish to tell him we all ended it with happy tears of joy because of how awesome he was. I'm confident 2016 will be a more daebak year for him!

I love love love his heartfelt speech! He's really sincere and truthful, a rare gem in this industry. On the part of the speech that was directed to fans, I can't help thinking how much it might have pained him when fans left hurtful messages on his IG after he was casted in the Chinese Drama Love Express. It's as though he was uncertain whether he made the right choice so he really wanted our support to persevere. Dear Joo Won, pls trust that we will always support whatever decisions you make so just be yourself! 

Spoiler

I rolled my eyes when the other station gave 2 Daesangs away last night. KBS, pls don't ever do that to our JW in future because I will boycott you! 

P.S. I love SBS!!!!

• Like 13

2 hours ago, ctfrsgp said:

Our adorable Cutie :wub: If only I can watch what made him laugh and blush :mellow:

cr. pcarepp

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3jsa7m_2015-saf-%25EC%2597%25B0%25EA%25B8%25B0%25EB%258C%2580%25EC%2583%2581-1%25EB%25B6%2580-151231-hd-2_tv

go to around 26:00. It's a parody video of Yongpal. Fan edited to look like Yongpal was in love with Chief Lee! I love his reaction and thanks for finding a larger video of him! 

EDIT: GOODIES TO SHARE credits to uploaders

Spoiler

• Like 7

I was catching up on the thread with bated breath! Hahhaa... So happy for Joo Won! Too bad the video clips can't be viewed at my location. What's that link again which I can use to circumvent these firewalls? I want to watch him and KTH receiving their awards!!!

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

I was catching up on the thread with bated breath! Hahhaa... So happy for Joo Won! Too bad the video clips can't be viewed at my location. What's that link again which I can use to circumvent these firewalls? I want to watch him and KTH receiving their awards!!!

Ermm... If youtube is not working for you these are links to the whole show. It's 4 hours long (OMG) divided into 2 parts.

Part 1: http://ontvkorea.com/?p=102551 

The second video on this page includes the parody video at 26:00. At the end of the 3 parodies, they go into best couple award (34:50).

Part 2: http://ontvkorea.com/?p=102623

The first video on this page at 4:35 10 Top Star Awards and Chinese Popularity award.

The second video on this page has KTH receiving her award around 40:00 and the 49:00 mins is our favourite person getting the Daesang :) 

• Like 8

:wub::w00t::D

JW rules! Congratulations to everybody. So happy on the happy ending to 2015. I'm sure we can't wait for the next dRama now!

Any links to red carpet pictures? Can't wait to check out all the beautiful outfits...

Psst.. Any uee joo wonnie interactions? 

Very much happiness that KTH & JW won best couple :wub:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

are you referring to this? 

https://www.proxfree.com/

• Like 4

[V Report] Stars celebrate New Year

Joo Won (Naver V App)

Actor Joo Won went live from the green room waiting to attend the SBS Drama Awards, a year-end awards show. “For me, the year 2015 was an eventful one,” he said. “I hope you wrap up this year well and have a healthy and happy year next year.” He also said he would turn 30 years old (Korean age) in 2016. “30 years old already. It’s unbelievable,” he said. “But nothing will change. I will continue to engage with you and meet you through acting projects,” he said. Later during the night, he won the most prestigious award, the grand prize, for his titular role in the drama “Yong-pal.” After receiving the award, he popped up on the app again to say thank you to the fans.

Source: http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201601010957555676249_2

• Like 14

Oh Joo Won ah...

Joo Won and his fans(us) are so cute. Whenever There's is JW's Broadcast on Vapp,he will try to look cool and speak in low tone..Since,we fans know his real self,whenever he does that,someone will always ask if he is not feeling well.Then he will say he is fine and is trying to look manly instead.

Then fans will ask him to do hand heart.He would obligate but always say "Why you always ask me to do this? What will happen if I do this?" SO CUTE.

I think rather than obsessed fangirl-artist relationship, JW and his fans have siblings-like relationship. At times,he will lecture us.Then we will lecture him too sometimes. After all,at the end of the day,both parties care about each other a lot.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Ma OO said:

Oh Joo Won ah...

Joo Won and his fans(us) are so cute. Whenever There's is JW's Broadcast on Vapp,he will try to look cool and speak in low tone..Since,we fans know his real self,whenever he does that,someone will always ask if he is not feeling well.Then he will say he is fine and is trying to look manly instead.

Then fans will ask him to do hand heart.He would obligate but always say "Why you always ask me to do this? What will happen if I do this?" SO CUTE.

I think rather than obsessed fangirl-artist relationship, JW and his fans have siblings-like relationship. At times,he will lecture us.Then we will lecture him too sometimes. After all,at the end of the day,both parties care about each other a lot.

I know. This is so true. I always want to tell him to drop the act. After 2 Days 1 Night he is pretty much ruined... And me too. Ruined by this adorable charmer. He doesn't need the manly act cos we love him for who he is. I loved the squeal he did when they showed the parody video.

HAH. The hearts. He's gonna end up doing that till he's 40.

I dunno abt sibling relationship... Sounds too good to be true. I want an oppa (hearts)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, callmegiggles said:

I know. This is so true. I always want to tell him to drop the act. After 2 Days 1 Night he is pretty much ruined... And me too. Ruined by this adorable charmer. He doesn't need the manly act cos we love him for who he is. I loved the squeal he did when they showed the parody video.

I dunno abt sibling relationship... Sounds too good to be true. I want an oppa (hearts)

I always laugh when Joo Won tries to man up. Does he not know that he is already 'manly'? To me, nothing is more manly than a man who is confident, knows what he wants and passionately pursues his dream. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

HAHA! We must force him to do hand heart till 60!

During the whole award ceremony,he looked cool and manly actually. But there is this one part where Lee Guk Joo was interviewing the celebrities.JW was looking at her with those curious eyes,slightly opening his mouth. Like he did in 1n2d. He was really cute! XD

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Ma OO said:

HAHA! We must force him to do hand heart till 60!

During the whole award ceremony,he looked cool and manly actually. But there is this one part where Lee Guk Joo was interviewing the celebrities.JW was looking at her with those curious eyes,slightly opening his mouth. Like he did in 1n2d. He was really cute! XD

LOL you make me laugh. If he's 60 then I'd be 5- phew nearly exposed my age there... I'd be past my mid 50s. And a 50-something ahjumma screaming at the tv for hand hearts at a 60 year old ahjusshi! I can't! 

And that was all I need to rewatch the awards show ;) need to see that expression! (I need to learn how to upload photos from mobile onto soompi someday)

• Like 5

12 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

Ermm... If youtube is not working for you these are links to the whole show. It's 4 hours long (OMG) divided into 2 parts.

Part 1: http://ontvkorea.com/?p=102551 

The second video on this page includes the parody video at 26:00. At the end of the 3 parodies, they go into best couple award (34:50).

Part 2: http://ontvkorea.com/?p=102623

The first video on this page at 4:35 10 Top Star Awards and Chinese Popularity award.

The second video on this page has KTH receiving her award around 40:00 and the 49:00 mins is our favourite person getting the Daesang :) 

@callmegiggles........... Woots !!!!!!  Ahh ..... you are so thoughtful , marking out the critical parts. Thank youiiiii. Let the bubbly  flow ...... ( champagne all ? ) as we view 4 hours of the candy-eye show.

High five ..... tutus it is...... What colour yours?

:P:phew:

• Like 6

I finally got to watch the important bits of the SBS awards. Just out of curiosity - if an actor does a drama with more than one network in a year, and gets nominated on all the networks his show's been on, which does he attend? They're all on different days always? Industry politics... :P Anyway, I'm glad SBS has recognized his efforts and talent. 

I too like how Kim Tae Hee calls him "Won-nie" and not "Joo Won ssi" like how the other award couples were when they received their couple awards. You can just tell how close and warm their relationship is. :) 

And watching how the actors at YongPal table interacted vs the other tables - you can tell just how warm and familial the set must have been. Every reason to believe that Joo Won had an important part in creating that positive work environment for everyone. 

• Like 11

Someone is back to China and filming already...while I am still in HOLIDAYS mode...

Cr as tagged.

Saw some negative comments and I want to scream at their ears to shut up!

JW deserves every bit of daesang award for his efforts, acting and other factors. Many associate Daesang with acting only.It is the best award so it cant be for acting alone.Then it would have been best actor award. I believe for Daesang,they must consider acting(majority), ratings,efforts and how the actor lead other. JW already processed those.So why cant they leave him alone already...

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Ma OO said:

Someone is back to China and filming already...while I am still in HOLIDAYS mode...

Cr as tagged.

Saw some negative comments and I want to scream at their ears to shut up!

JW deserves every bit of daesang award for his efforts, acting and other factors. Many associate Daesang with acting only.It is the best award so it cant be for acting alone.Then it would have been best actor award. I believe for Daesang,they must consider acting(majority), ratings,efforts and how the actor lead other. JW already processed those.So why cant they leave him alone already...

My dear meimei @Ma OO, if negative comments about JW upset you then don't go into those places where such comments are expected to be found. We all know that there is bound to be anti-fans or disgruntled fans of the other nominees who are upset that their bias did not win the award. We had felt the same too these past 2-3 years when JW did not win the title when we expected he would. One thing that set us (supporters of JW) apart from those people is that we are more gracious and less petty than them. We did not go bad-mouth about the winner and his fans. It is bcoz we know such childish and petty behaviours will only upset JW and leave bad impression to others. We all know how deserving it is for JW to win the Daesang. And that is all that matters. He won the award thru' his hard work and dedication to the production and his co-workers be it the cast or the crew/staff.

Don't let such unworthy comments affect you. Save your energy to support JW.

• Like 17