Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

13 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Congratulations to Joo Won and KTH for winning Best Couple!  (my heart is racing for JW right now to win...).

Embedded image permalink ...

Credit in picture via wontae_fanclub IG via @Hana

Oh my heart !!!!! Did heaven descend just now.  What a lovely intimate moment. Is Yeo Jin telling Tae Hyun .. " Darling how handsome you are ....... we'll spend 2016 in Hanshin Manor"   I'm giddy with joy.

CONGRATULATIONS JOO WON AND KIM TAE HEE........ you both are amazing.

Seeing stars........... did you see they're still holding hands and touching each other? SWEET

• Like 6

Saw this from live blog after top excellence was announced

"So it really is mainly just for people that are here?

Park Yoo Chun being the big exception because Joo Won can't win it for reasons that will become apparent later I presume? "

Omggggg. All or nothing???!  Shdbsjabdjdbjjej

• Like 1

Congratulations Joo Won !

I haven't watched another SBS drama this year so I don't know if some other actor would feel shafted.

I just know that he did a another great job in Yong Pal, that without him I wouldn't have finished it maybe, so, again, Congratulations for your hard work Joo Won, past and surely future !

And thank you to let me finish this awful year 2015 with this joyfull moment.

time to prepare for New year's eve with a smile !

Ps : nice speech, as always

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Daesang: #JooWon #주원 \(^-^)/ 사랑해~ *crying tears of happiness* #SBSDramaAwards #SBS연기대상

Embedded image permalink JOO WON won the Daesang Awards!!!!

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

credit via twitter @Hana

Y AY !!!!! YAY !!!! YAY !!!! Soooooo happpppppyyyyyyy

So amazing Joo Won Congratulations. !!!! You are glorious !!!!

• Like 8

Taken from live blog:

Speech

Thank you very much

Today is the first day of my 30's

The 20's were very competitive/fierce. I have lived a very competive life, I think this is a award for all that effort

I think I have lived a non-regretful life. 

Even during Yong Pal, I would record with sleepless nights, relying on medical drops, seeing articles like "Is Joo Won a doctor or a patient." I kept moving forward and recording and was able to survive was thanks to the staff and the actors

There is no perfect person, I'm also lacking so thanks to staff and actors

Thanks to my fans

What I find really hard was trying to find myself. Sometimes I would get very angry, how should I beat myself. 

The person that would steer me in the right direction were my fans and my family and agency family

There is a lot of people to thank. 

I will work hard to show my grandmother a great appearence on dramas

I have sometimes thought if I should change my way of life, but now I got this award I think this is fine as well. Continue to live modestly and humbly, become an actor that is approachable and nice.

(Asked about his grandmother) My Grandmother is my definite reviewer. 

Lee Hwi Jae thanking the senior actors and staff for staying till the end to support their juniors

Talks about how Yong Pal had the best recording enivornment

My director sent him a message, I've seen a lot of great actors but you were the actor that made me feel like we were walking down the same path. This was the same for me as well. I was really thankful

(Last word to his fans) 

Fans, I am very easily persuaded. I'm happy if you say something good and I get easily sad if you say something sad. That's how much I rely on you and it's because of you that I'm able to be here. 

Please look forward to an amazing 30's from me, and my 40's will be even more amazing 

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Daesang: #JooWon #주원 \(^-^)/ 사랑해~ *crying tears of happiness* #SBSDramaAwards #SBS연기대상

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Embedded image permalink JOO WON won the Daesang Awards!!!!

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

credit via twitter @Hana

AMAZIIIIIIING! Joo Won! Congratulations! I think he truly deserved it. I think everybody will admit to it even his fellow nominees. Congrats Joo Won. You're hardworking and talented. 

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, rionae said:

Saw this from live blog after top excellence was announced

"So it really is mainly just for people that are here?

Park Yoo Chun being the big exception because Joo Won can't win it for reasons that will become apparent later I presume? "

Omggggg. All or nothing???!  Shdbsjabdjdbjjej

He's just being pretentious and thinks he's " artsy" . We know Joo Won is the winner even with the others around.

:phew:

• Like 1