Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest maygrool

After I read Soompi's article about Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young couple, I become worried for uri Cutie's Daesang Winning Chance.The couple is nominated for Daesang Awards at KBS and SBS for their dramas Secret Love and I hear your voice. 

(see the article here: http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/31/married-couple-ji-sung-and-lee-bo-young-might-both-win-daesang-awards-this-year/)
For Kim Hye Soo as a competitor with uri Cutie, I am not very worried as she used to get a Deasang Award at KBS in the past for her drama Jang Hee-bin in 2002. 
So, I see Ji Sung as a stronger competitor for uri Cutie. :( :( :( I don't know, but I just strongly believe that he is winning Deasang Award tonight as he deserves it.However, after I read the article, I become a bit worried and feeling insecured for Cutie's Winning Percentage of Daesang.
Anyway, I wish all the best for Joo Won. :x :x :x
KBS, please give the Daesang to Joo Won!!! 
:D:D:D =D> =D> =D>

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                                                  2014!

I am saying this now because I will be busy later. So it has been 1 year and 6 months since I like Joo Won. I can't believe it. Joo Won is amazing in every way and every moment. I am glad I spend my free time idolizing him. He is very humane and simple person.Respected and well mannered. The time flies.  I am glad to spend time here with you all and him. Let's hope for the best next year. I wish Joo Won all the best!
Enjoy the new year,ladies and gentlemen. We will be going to Real Life battles very soon again.STILL.let's smile and face the world like Moon Jun Won!

2106184825_39bb6111_3740113039_c79d93cb_3420637495_7b50ffdc_downloadfile-1Cr:DC

@simplydramafied1082 same clothes, same hairstyle as last night??? seriously??? =)) =)) =)) gosh, i freaking LOVE Joowon~ :x :x :x
EDIT: my eyes nearly pop out from finding the difference between yesterday and today's suit. i think yesterday's was dark blue, but tonight he wore black. his bow tie is also somewhat different. more fluffy bow-tie tonight.

45 minutes to KBS Awards! Anyone found a streaming link?

I think I'm going to cry regardless of whether Joo Won does get the award or not ;_;
If he wins, it'll be tears of happiness and to congratulate him
Else, i'll still be proud of the fact that he's actually nominated for it

GONNA START SOME PREPARATIONS TO CAMP FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT ;D

Guest mindymoe

Joo won kill me two days in a row...............
Blue for yesterday, and darker blue for today. Plus a sleek hairstyle. Perfect posture for bonus.

Just kill me already. I love you.
28.gif