Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I think he know he will get. But I am sure it is hunting to him too.He also has conscience. We all know Joo Won acting is great. But I am sorry. We all know how bad 7GCS was. How bad the role was.Joo Won will know it too but he is always praising every single thing he sees due to his good nature.May be that's why he feels burdens to get this award. That's why he is not that happy.

I am feeling so sorry for Lee Jun Ki.

Please.KBS.don't disappoint me tomorrow.

@coolreborn i hereby confirm that it is indeed Angel manager. That chubby cheeks wont escape me tonight. After i'm done with joowon.

@goldlotus the girls only look at him because Joowon wins. They want to win his heart to get to joowon. But i'm not like that! I'm not like those girls! *dramatic* i want to win Angel manager's heart because of his tummy~ i like guys with tummy... *blushes*

Ok girls. Let us just bask in the glory of Cutie winning this award tonight.

This is Cutie's award. And I think all of us is happy for him, albeit the thought of someone is deserving or not. Let Cutie rule this thread. He wins, Cutie owns the glory eh. Besides, looks alone, he is already a winner. I can only stare at him and I will give him the biggest trophy that I can find.

Just look. Eye-bags aside. He is the look of a Winner. 7LCS made him take the trophy bacon, and its not the drama's fault nor Cutie why he got it. He won it, he deserve it.
*runs away with Cutie with only the bow tie*

cu1e.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

Bunnie took a peek before hopping into bed and was shocked... Cuuuutttttiiiiieeeeee WON... my Won Won WON an award... yyyyaaaayyyy!!!! :x :x but how to sleep now???

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M0IuZ4S4rY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr. shu35150510

ANGEL MANAGER IS SO CUTE WHEN JOOWON WINS!!! HE WAS CLAPPING AND WHOOPING LIKE A FAN!!! OMG!!!! CAN HE BE ANY MORE LOVABLE THAN THIS???!!!

I'm surprised managers and stylists sit in the audience. Maybe they want to fulfill the fans area because not many fans turned up? Glad Joowon's fans were very loud and supportive when he wins. :) God knows how i woild have screamed if i were there.

Ma OO

said: What the heck.Is that another compensating award like last year? I started to feel ominous about tomorrow. Did the 2 stations discuss about it? Is it normal? Is Joo Won getting at least top excellence award tomorrow? What is this? I love Joo Won.but..the award was pretty unfair...especially for Lee Jun Ki.