Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Well we are not him so we don't what s the exact reason for him to take up this role if he does

And it s too early to judge this show s nice or not

But must wait till the confirmation news is out then we know

Any way everythg s still not clear and unconfirmed

So let's not worry too much or happy too early

Let's just enjoy the last two ep of Gd

ahhh I want bts lots lots of bts plssss

i wont comment further about Gangnam Style until official news about synopsis or casting rumors are released. if the synopsis @coolreborn posted or @stearly read is what the storyline is about, then i'm aboard the ship. :D nerdy/geeky high-school up to early 20s rom-com concept sound quite interesting. i hope the writer and director could steer away from typical rom-com stereotype.
by the way, does any of you here HAVENT watched Ghost movie? i thought everyone watched it, but when i asked my friends, they dont know anything about the movie. i was really surprised.

farbarri said: i wont comment further about Gangnam Style until official news about synopsis or casting rumors are released. if the synopsis @coolreborn posted or @stearly read is what the storyline is about, then i'm aboard the ship. :D nerdy/geeky high-school up to early 20s rom-com concept sound quite interesting. i hope the writer and director could steer away from typical rom-com stereotype.
by the way, does any of you here HAVENT watched Ghost movie? i thought everyone watched it, but when i asked my friends, they dont know anything about the movie. i was really surprised.

Would u think u want Joo Won to be chosen for a role in a drama or movie bcoz hez popular or bcoz they know hez THE ONE for the role ? Or u do prefer for the audience to watch his drama/movie bcoz hez the IT guy now or bcoz they know Joo Won WILL deliver. For me, when I choose a drama or movie to watch I dun even consider whether it is by the most popular actors/actresses. I will pick those that I feel I will get the "best deal" since Im going to invest my time in watching it.

Here are a few examples -

◇ Our dear Dr Kim - Joo Sang Wook, he may not be a popular actor so to speak, but I have seen his performance in Giant (hez the 2nd lead) and thus I was assured that GD will be a success as I thought he is the best match for JW in terms of screen chemistry. I expected some "fireworks" between the 2 of them and true enuf we got lots in those bromance scenes :D

◇ Oh Man Seok (the vineyard man) who is now in the new KBS weekend drama King's Family, and the middle-aged actors from The Gentlemen's Dignity... they are all not what u would consider to be the current popular actors as compared to their young counterparts like LMH, LJS and even our own beloved Joo Won. But these 'ahjussi' actors are well respected and known for their good acting skills and they are still getting good 'meaty' roles in dramas even though they may not necessarily be the leading men.

Popular dramas like Dream High... they dun really leave a lasting impression... another few more years, no one will rem these dramas.

Im not as well versed as mrdimples and some of our friends here when it comes to putting my thoughts into words... but I hope u will at least understand where Im coming from abt the topic.

Again, thankz for reading my rantings. u can ignore my post if you dun agree.

I mean we are just his fans we can't decide for him or what we want him to take

We can be worried but don't overboard like write a complain letter to his company

Or advise him not to take up any kind of roles

And I hope that this won't happen to him in dc la

as we can't put what we think s good on him as he s an adult so he know What he really wants

I mean we can show our concerns to him but we can't put our thinking or opinion on him and tell him not to do this kr that

And I believe that he said he won't change becos of fans

And this s wat I Admire the most

@stearly having a second look at the BTS picture, i'm kind of worried. is he being supported by a staff? he has his arms around someone. it's either he is injured/ill and is being supported, or they were just walking around as friends and Joowon comfortably placed his arms around the person. his body posture could indicate he's ShiOn or he's injured-Joowon.  :-S

Guest mei8805

coolreborn said: I google translated this and looks like fan is talking the webton and Cutie taking the drama, not my fault if its not but google translate: LOL

link in DC >> http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=joowon&no=211978&page=3

굿닥보고 줜어된거고 디시도 처음이라 조용히 관음만하고 있었는뎅.. 너무 답답해서ㅠㅠ 

글 이렇게 쓰면 욕엄청먹던데........ㅠ.... 지금은 이런글도 필요할거 같아서 일단 씀!

배우 주원의 팬입니다.

현재 논의중이라는 영화 ㅍㅅㅇ은 웹툰 ㅍㅅㅇ이 원작이라고 들었습니다.

원작대로 가기에는 무리가 있어 각색도 한다고 들었습니다.

그러나 일단 ㅍㅅㅇ이라는 타이틀만으로도 각종 포털사이트의 반응이 절대적으로 부정적입니다.

청소년들의 범법행위에 대한 묘사와 부자연스러운 스토리 전개로 이미 대중들에게 인식이 좋지 않습니다.

생각컨데 ㅍㅅㅇ은 인지도는 있되, 인기있는 웹툰이 아닌 것 같습니다.

분명 영화 자체는 배우 주원의 연기력으로 충분히 커버할 수도 있다고 생각합니다.

하지만 브라운관이 아닌 관객이 찾아가야 하는 스크린 시장에서 대중의 부정적 인식으로 출발하는 것은 위험한 선택이지 않을까요?

굿닥터의 '박시온'으로서 힐링의 아이콘으로 큰 사랑을 받는 이 시점에서 좋은 이미지를 굳히지는 못할망정 왜,

굳이 힘든 길을 가는 것인가 하는 생각이 드는 건 어쩔 수 없네요. 

제빵왕 김탁구, 오작교 형제들, 각시탈 그리고 굿닥터까지 연이은 성공으로 탄탄한 연기력을 입증하고

1박2일 등으로 예능까지 섭렵하며 인지도를 높이고 있지만 아직 가야할 길이 멀고도 멉니다.

(단적인 예는 현재 투표가 진행중인 CJ 주최의 2013 스타일 아이콘 어워즈에서 순위권밖이라는 충격적인 사실입니다.)

이제부터가 진짜 시작인 배우 주원일진대 신중히 작품을 선택했으면 좋겠습니다.

google translate:

Title
I am writing this paragraph is summarized.
Author
Fuc-king fuc-king  >>> google translate fault, not mine!!!! 
Views

Report gutdak jwoneo happened the first time he called Dish and quiet, but iteotneun Voyeurism dengue. And so frustrating ㅠ ㅠ

Ate huge desire to write this article .... ㅠ ........ Like this article now also going to need one or register!

Actor Joo is a fan of.

Currently discussing the movie ㅍ ㅅ ㅅ o o the Chelsea ㅍ heard that the original.

Back in the adaptation of the original also heard that there's a bunch.

However, the title alone one ㅍ o ㅅ reaction of various portal sites is absolutely negative.

Of youth crime and the description of the storyline as unnatural to the public recognizes this is not good.

I guess the awareness o ㅅ ㅍ itdoe, Chelsea does not seem to be popular.

Actor Joo clear film itself may cover enough of the acting, I think.

CRT, but the audience is not looking to go public's negative perception in the market to screen airline Would not it risky?

Dr. Good's "Night of Zion as" the big-loved icon of healing at this point is not a good image in good lucky Why Hiji,

I think that will bother going to the hard way of lifting do not know what to tell you.

Baking King Dreams, ohjakgyo brothers, gaksital and subsequent success to the good doctor, and demonstrate solid acting

Arts as one to two days and the awareness and uptake of ground to cover, but still is far meolgodo.

(Good example is the current ongoing poll organized by CJ out of rankings from the 2013 Style Icon Awards that are shocking.)

Now begins the real work of actor Joo carefully select iljindae I hope you have.

._____________________

Anyone have a better translation?

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: @stearly having a second look at the BTS picture, i'm kind of worried. is he being supported by a staff? he has his arms around someone. it's either he is injured/ill and is being supported, or they were just walking around as friends and Joowon comfortably placed his arms around the person. his body posture could indicate he's ShiOn or he's injured-Joowon.  :-S

Guest mei8805

farbarri said: @stearly having a second look at the BTS picture, i'm kind of worried. is he being supported by a staff? he has his arms around someone. it's either he is injured/ill and is being supported, or they were just walking around as friends and Joowon comfortably placed his arms around the person. his body posture could indicate he's ShiOn or he's injured-Joowon.  :-S

Here is an article on the evolution of webtoons in Korea:
http://www.dgupost.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=1247

An excerpt of the article on "Fashion King"<Popular Webtoons among the young generation>
1. Cheese in the trap:
 this Webtoon is about the school life of Hong Sul (heroin) and Yoo Jung (hero). They are going out with each other and their university life is portrayed realistically. For instance, Sul tries really hard to get a scholarship because she does not want to give her parents extra economic hardships, which most university students can attest to since they are studying hard to get scholarships as well.
2. Fashion king: this Webtoon is a story of a number of high school students, and the main character is Woo Ki-myung. He was once a nerd, but with the strong motivation for hanging out with someone that he has had a crush on, he tries to be much more fashionable. The reason why youngsters sympathize with this Webtoon is that this Webtoon tends to reflect social issues directly.
3. Gosisaeng toon: Gosisaeng are the people who are preparing for the national exams,such as the bar exam, which is really hard to pass. This Webtoon reflects the hard times that Gosisaeng are facing in a realistic way by showing the experience of the writer herself.
4. Wara, Pyuni-jeom: Pyuni-jeom means a convenience store in Korean. This Webtoon is also based on the experience of the writer in a a convenience store. Since large portions of young people are working part-time, it is not hard for them to sympathize with this Webtoon.

Here is a link to an article of the creator of Fashion King posing with Ga In of Brown Eyed girls:
http://en.korea.com/browneyedgirls/news/the-cartoonist-of-fashion-king-draws-a-portrait-of-brown-eyed-girls’-ga-in/

The cartooninst's real name is Kim Hee Min but on Naver he goes by the name Keean84.

mindymoe said: farbarri said: @stearly having a second look at the BTS picture, i'm kind of worried. is he being supported by a staff? he has his arms around someone. it's either he is injured/ill and is being supported, or they were just walking around as friends and Joowon comfortably placed his arms around the person. his body posture could indicate he's ShiOn or he's injured-Joowon.  :-S