Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

arch00 said: sorry CpeATov.gif@coolreborn master i don't know i think i can't wait until monday to make the thread for him. I want to do as soon as possible :D Could you plzzz help me on how to make a thread? I searched on the actors list, his name is not there. But i did not understand that do i make thread first and then inform them or do i inform them first and then make the thread :-?? 
hehe and got his new pic :)

Guest Mishiellie

coolreborn said: arch00 said: sorry CpeATov.gif@coolreborn master i don't know i think i can't wait until monday to make the thread for him. I want to do as soon as possible :D Could you plzzz help me on how to make a thread? I searched on the actors list, his name is not there. But i did not understand that do i make thread first and then inform them or do i inform them first and then make the thread :-?? 

Guess we really need a very dedicated person who is also fluent in Korean and doesn't mind dealing with problems and hassles doing this big job for us.  It could be very time consuming.

Reason saying that is recently I read blog of a Joo Won's Jap FC, the members were complaining to the person (the manager of the FC) how come it took so long to organize the food baskets to be delivered to 7G filmset when the members paid the money long time ago and the work wasn't done soon.  The food did deliver at the end but quite late though.

To be honest, I personally do not really support the idea of arranging gifts like those tat korean fans sent. I feel tat itz more a "show off" thingy to other groups of fans and become a form of compeitition (pleazzz dun blast this bunnie for voicing out her tots) I believe Junnie wld definitely appreciate the gestures of support. But he most likely wldnt want his fans to go thru tat much trouble and spending so much money on him.

The cutie we know and love wld treasure any form of support as long as it comes fr the heart coz itz the tot tat counts. Rem those miniature figurines r displayed in his room tat we saw in 1N2D? Those may or may not cost a lot of money or may even handmade by the fans themselves. I really think tat the Tweet JWonnie Proj we r planning is going to leave an impression on uri maknae if we can gather a significant number of Soompiers to participate. Maybe we can rally some interested supporters fr the other threads BM, 7G, 1N2D, etc... they not nec has to be hardcore JW fans like us but if they like Cutie they shld be welcomed to join us :) :x

Mishiellie said: coolreborn said: arch00 said: sorry CpeATov.gif@coolreborn master i don't know i think i can't wait until monday to make the thread for him. I want to do as soon as possible :D Could you plzzz help me on how to make a thread? I searched on the actors list, his name is not there. But i did not understand that do i make thread first and then inform them or do i inform them first and then make the thread :-?? 

Guest Mishiellie

Just went and made Gifs from that video~~
the end was soo cuteeeee ppyonggggg
Another day with JW Gif Spamming!!!
on both Soompi and Tumblr LOL 

tumblr_ml6ar3Ry1Y1rvgn4zo1_250.gif      tumblr_ml6ar3Ry1Y1rvgn4zo2_250.gif
tumblr_ml6ar3Ry1Y1rvgn4zo3_400.gif

Never knew tat Koreans like us Chinese (as in race not nationality) oso do fortune telling based on one's name in chinese characters I think the fan who posted this got Junnie's original name assessed for his fortune.

viewimageM-30_zps5644d211.jpg

(cr. DC)

-edit-

Herez a Chinese version tat I gotten fr an online website.

Screenshot_2013-04-13-11-08-38-1_zpsa19995be.png

Translated by Microsoft:

(Fire fire) suggesting that healthy, living well for:

easy to successfully achieve their goals, but the lack of durability, and underlying thin and vulnerable to failure. (Half-Kat)

1, general introduction: enthusiastic and positive, hot-tempered lack of sustained perseverance, honest forthright and willing to solve other people's problems, easy to forget somebody else's fault. Woman with talent and charm, can adapt to a variety of workplace.

2, character: despite the good configuration, but impulse and actively doing things, success or failure in a Flash, more thoughts on plans to develop endurance, invincible. Transport element is fire, into fate of failure disaster in his later years.

3, will: strong-willed, do not be fooled by the secular, thought quite correctly, can overcome successfully.

4, career: was started from scratch and have a family talent, do not try too hard, let it be development, uncertain record a career.

5, families: there is more for entertainment or something lucky, conflicts between husband and wife, their moderation.

6, marriage: male married wife of graciousness, feeling somewhat after marriage is not happy; female married of honest talent, feeling at peace after the wedding.

7, children: girl, smart, lively and playful adults can develop successfully in the community, or take over the family business.

8, social networks: your popularity and social success, using polite interpersonal skills you need good reviews, get good praise and support.

9, spirit: optimistic and pleasant on the surface, but points of unrest caused by human factors.

10, luck: as long as the hard struggle, money would be nice.

11, health: General longevity should beware of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart disease. 12, old games: evening scene although there is luck, but my heart was restless, mental boredom.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I oso did one for my chinese name and my score is not much better. Well, these kind of predictions I normally will just take with a pinch of salt.

Guest Mishiellie

okk!!!!!
another productive day!!! how many gifs did I make today??
11?????
From the video my bunny unnie posted BTS for Altarboyztumblr_ml6cp5b3ui1rvgn4zo1_400.giftumblr_ml6cp5b3ui1rvgn4zo2_250.gif

tumblr_ml6cp5b3ui1rvgn4zo4_250.giftumblr_ml6cp5b3ui1rvgn4zo3_250.gif

This will sooo be Wonnie if he ever sees our moaty conversations about him ahahaha 
tumblr_ml6cp5b3ui1rvgn4zo5_400.gif

OFF TOPIC:
I am officially mad at the admin in Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu... I was all loling when I saw this gif someone made on tumblr pointing out a possible fail in gu family book since CJH's wig seemed to have fallen off  
So I was like ooo lemme share it with them..
and what did I get reply
"You have nothing better to do? focusing on such pointless matters""we only focus on his acting skills, not on those dumb stuff"
WOW they need to take a chill pill!!!
ever since the "im going to take over CJH soompi thread" they have been treating me so coldly.. 
I don't get these ppl
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Off Topic that is interesting. hmmmm

@arch00.

Giving you this link of JJ's (what's his real name again? hahahha, I always have problem with memorizing Korean names.. I think I'm stuck with Joo Won) Morning Calm Village interview. http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013041216465153564&nvr=Y There's a few pictures of him here, if I happen to see some of them, I'll PM you.

-edit-

I think this is his Korean Name in Hangul - 임윤호
Birthday: 10-20-1989
Height/Weight: 183cm, 70kg (all muscles)

Other links that might be useful

http://cafe.daum.net/yoonho1020

http://search.daum.net/search?w=tot&DA=YZRR&t__nil_searchbox=btn&sug=&q=%EC%9E%84%EC%9C%A4%ED%98%B8

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201303291223009310

With Video... interesting middle part of the body... hmmmm

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=137146

...ok, I think that's pretty enough... I don't want to make this thread a JJ thread... LOL. Will PM you when I find more.

ctfrsgp said:

manyearsago

wrote:

»

Guess we really need a very dedicated person who is also fluent in Korean and doesn't mind dealing with problems and hassles doing this big job for us.  It could be very time consuming.

Reason saying that is recently I read blog of a Joo Won's Jap FC, the members were complaining to the person (the manager of the FC) how come it took so long to organize the food baskets to be delivered to 7G filmset when the members paid the money long time ago and the work wasn't done soon.  The food did deliver at the end but quite late though.

Mishiellie said: Anyone seen this??
Joo Won Sweet Smile Fanmeeting & Concert in Tokyo
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"
source KNTVnow youtube
how do u embed videos????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuv9T1ZMA7E

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  man I have been addicted to making gifs!!!! If I watch something I would be taking mental notes of which frames I can use to make a gif out of 

@mrdimples I tried pasting the shorter version of the URL as u hav shown and paste it in my post here in soompi whenever I do it on my laptop. But it always come out as a URL instead of as an embedded vid. Not understand why I cant view YT vid in Soompi on my mphone anymore :( and I post here on mphone most of the time coz itz less cumbersome for me as compared to using my laptop or PC at work. If its not too troublesome for our friends posting YT vids, maybe can oso post the longer version of the URL for me or anyone who share the same prob tat I hav :)