Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I love Bird PD. He and the staff treated them to a hot bath and then they took away their clothes from the lockers. 
I think Cutie didn't want to show too much of his body so he didn't appear right in front of the locker like Jong Min did or the rest for that matter. Anyway, this is already a milestone in itself. He is not all muscles as we all know by now but oh....that frame....So so beautiful, he's got a model type of body and I love that his shorts are quite low down so you can see his hip bone which is so SEXY. Whenever I see this part of a guy, my knees grow weak. 
Either he shaves or he is really hairless, you know what I am talking about, need your HD screen caps to see clearer

Hot in the cold? :P he's got a lean body. I like that it's not super muscular. Fits his man baby image. ㅋㅋㅋ

And how come I missed the awards show?!?! Super happy and proud for Joo Won!! I hope the award will push him to talk more in 1n2d. He's definitely improved a whole lot from being an almost spectator in the first few eps. Yay for cutie!!! XD

Btw, is there like an official international fan club of Joo Won?

P.s. few more pages and it'llbe the 500th!!! ^_~

OMG. Yeay. I was busy with work and now I'm free as a bird!

Super super like. Congratulations Cutie! I want him to win Best Actor next.. in KBS Drama Awards and during the Baeksang Awards.

I'm not celebrating X'mas but I want to wish Merry X'mas and Happy New Year :-)

To our Joo Won, a more successful year ahead and we love you you.. many many. Aw.

Thank you all!