Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

19 hours ago, mrdimples said:

87c27ec6a7efce1b4dbe65aca851f3deb58f65e8

credit as tagged

Joo Won sure does love wearing slip-on shoes. Ever since I saw him wearing them, I started to wear them too, haha.
They are the most convenient and comfortable shoes in the entire universe. :w00t: I can see why he loves wearing them.

How many pairs of slip-on shoes do you think he owns? Lol.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Why this face, puppy? 

web_3731178375_893b0ebb_Screenshot_2016-

and this!

web_3731178375_3ae56998_Screenshot_2016-

makes me want to climb up the sofa...

screenshots cr JW DC 

by the way, I heard that some fans bought him a humongous chicken drumstick cushion. They should have just used my thigh. 

What was the story of the bracelet that he showed?

• Like 4

In reference to this post of his...

Joo Won in Bangkok shares a glimpse of his recent life

2016/02/19

photo690702.jpg

Joo Won shared a glimpse of his recent life

On February 19th, Joo Won posted on his personal Instagram a photo of himself with the hashtags, "#thailand #bangkok #smile #my #staff #best".

In the revealed photo, he posed towards the camera along with his female staffs.

Joo Won looks manlier than the time at the award ceremony last year. We haven't heard much about his official activities within Korea since the award ceremony at the end of last year. He made his fans happy by sharing a glimpse of his whereabouts.

Meanwhile, Joo Won tackled the Grand Prize for his role in SBS "Yong Pal" last year.

source: original / hancinema

What a goofy article.  Oh well.  Positive media coverage is positive media coverage, I guess.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ecs707a said:

What a goofy article

Indeed! 

8 hours ago, Jacquelyn Allen said:

What was the story of the bracelet that he showed?

there weren't subs when it was aired. I have no idea. It should be safe to say there's nothing exciting about it like say given by a gf or something. 

• Like 2

Seeing all the fan taken vids and photos of fan meetings,why I feel sooo Jealous..

Someone bring this man to SG and do a proper fan meeting pls...It is lonnnnggg over due... ;'( 

This student has no money to go overseas to   support him...no time also. :tears:

Cr as tagged.

He is going back to Korea tonight...

• Like 7