Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

13 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Thank you @ecs707a. Anything on "Killer", "Rain in Underground" or "W"? 

I checked KBS's dramas for Wed/Thur slot, the last drama which hit over 20% was Gaksital and for Mon/Tues, it was Good Doctor. 

Article on W here.

Don't know about the others.  It's possible that they're no longer upcoming because they didn't get picked up.  Sometimes it's not entirely clear that that's happened until later, haha.

And about the ratings...that's interesting.  They've just gone down in general since then, but we know they can hit 20%, even now.  Is this contributing to your "KBS is wooing him" theory? :)   I wouldn't be too surprised.  Doesn't everyone want him?  Ha.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ecs707a said:

Doesn't everyone want him?

Well, it depends on what they have to offer. 

18 minutes ago, ecs707a said:

we know they can hit 20%, even now

It's no surprise what KBS is banking on. I am rooting for the underdog all the way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ctfrsgp said:
1 hour ago, ctfrsgp said:

JW posted this quote on his IG account. Something about "truth"? I can't understand what my crappy translator apps says :huh:

My Korean friend said the quote translates to:

Feel sympathy.
If I understand you inside of me and accept me inside of you, we can hear the voice of truth.

I wonder what he is reading... so deep and profound Cutie. :w00t:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, tokkimoon said:

Feel sympathy.
If I understand you inside of me and accept me inside of you, we can hear the voice of truth.

Or writing Thesis for His exam.....Wonder if he would graduate from Graduate school before MS.

For Dramas,I really dont want God Of Noodles for Him.I love noodles but this is not the time for it.Neither Rom-Com.This genre is too risky. 

Oh wait...What I want then? I don't know but something really good and help him seal his name in industry before he leaves...

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Ma OO said:

Or writing Thesis for His exam.....Wonder if he would graduate from Graduate school before MS.

Only if he changed his major, lol.  Then again, introductions can have you citing some wacky stuff that's not all that connected to your topic, at least on the surface.  So who knows.

11 hours ago, tokkimoon said:

Feel sympathy.

Think the book might be this one.  I might be totally wrong, though. :)

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mrdimples said:

why is she not wearing her mask when she's with JW? 

Hmm... not sure about that one. She probably wanted a decent good photo with Cutie... so she took the mask off, lol. They are definitely inside for that picture, it seems like the other photos are outside, except "maybe" the top right one... that could be an important factor... but I don't really know. Haha. :w00t:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tokkimoon said:

I don't really know.

Me too. I mean for her. 

If it's me, I 'd do the same thing or maybe go further like burying my face between his chest and arm. A mask would definitely get in the way of smelling him, wouldn't it? 

• Like 3

Why Joo Won is hiding sooo well? Where are the casting news? Any news? Anything new???? TT

Anyways,I am watching Modern Farmer,the one that Yongpal director did right before he filmed Yongpal.

While,watching Yongpal,I noticed that he like to zoom into the actors' faces when they are talking. He did the same of Modern Farmer too.But the difference is that Joo Won being seasoned actor,his every movement is precise and every small change in his expression is captured well. Same goes to most of Yongpal main casts who are more or less skilled in the acting. 

But for Modern Farmer, actors being either new or not professional actors; it is not much help when the camera zoomed into their faces. It's like they are talking to camera or goofing around in front of camera. Acting makes a very vast difference indeed.

That's being said,it is not unbearable through.

BTW,Lee Hong Gi should start taking acting more seriously and be in more dramas. :P 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ma OO said:

Why Joo Won is hiding sooo well? Where are the casting news? Any news? Anything new???? TT

Anyways,I am watching Modern Farmer,the one that Yongpal director did right before he filmed Yongpal.

While,watching Yongpal,I noticed that he like to zoom into the actors' faces when they are talking. He did the same of Modern Farmer too.But the difference is that Joo Won being seasoned actor,his every movement is precise and every small change in his expression is captured well. Same goes to most of Yongpal main casts who are more or less skilled in the acting. 

But for Modern Farmer, actors being either new or not professional actors; it is not much help when the camera zoomed into their faces. It's like they are talking to camera or goofing around in front of camera. Acting makes a very vast difference indeed.

That's being said,it is not unbearable through.

BTW,Lee Hong Gi should start taking acting more seriously and be in more dramas. :P 

Wow... sooo I watched that show a while ago and didn't realize that it was the same director, lol. That's interesting!
I just went on YouTube and searched an episode of Modern Farmer because I wanted to see what you were talking with the zoom close-ups.

UqM1pxy.png

I didn't realize they did it ALL OF THE TIME! Lol.... wow. My goodness!!!
Now that you pointed it out..... I'm going to have to pay attention to camera angles while watching dramas from now on.

But if they are zooming in on Joo Won, no problem. :w00t: He's the man of many faces/expressions. Hahah.
You are totally right though, acting makes a big difference with these zoom close up shots, haha.

aw26zz8.png

It was a bit difficult to search for Yong Pal clips without kissing scenes or ship videos popping up... lol. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

I actually tried watching Modern Farmer but lost interest after 2 episodes. So different with YongPal. Must be the actor. ;) Clearly having a good director isn't enough. 

So I'm looking at all these new drama and casting news and still nothing on Joo Won. Don't know about you ladies but I'm getting a bit agitated. *frown*

• Like 4