Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

11 minutes ago, ctfrsgp said:

Cutie's dinner looks very spicy hot... wonder if his face turns red and starts looking for water after his first taste... or has he improved his tolerance for spicy food.

Did he get this from food court? XD

Many celebrities take the #foodfie from famous restaurants or famous chefs that look so elegant and too beautiful to eat. While our man is always a human who eat like us. So humane and normal as always.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ctfrsgp said:

Cutie's dinner looks very spicy hot... wonder if his face turns red and starts looking for water after his first taste... or has he improved his tolerance for spicy food.

Can he eat spicy food? I forgot his tolerance.. where has it been mentioned before? 

• Like 2

Wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????? My Kangto-Shunji reunion hopes dashed :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: Can we request for Cutie to do a cameo appearance????

joboa_21.jpg

Oh great, now I HAVE to watch Monster. I mean, yay I have to watch Monster? I’m not even sure anymore. (It isn’t that it sounds bad; it’s that this is one of those serious, sprawling 50-episode dramas, and man, those take work.)

But with Kang Ji-hwan (Incarnation of Money, Big Man) headlining the series and now Park Ki-woong(Gaksitaaaaal) choosing it as his army comeback drama, who am I to fight it? I’ll just block off April through September on my calendar and settle in for the long haul…

Monster, which comes to us from the writer team (Jang Young-chul, Jung Kyung-soon) who gave usEmpress Ki, Incarnation of Money, and History of a Salaryman, kicks off in the late ’90s after the IMF crisis hits, and follows a man who sets out for revenge against society’s top 0.001%, those privileged movers and shakers with all the power. I’m guessing those are the people responsible for the hero’s early tragedy, which kills both his parents and almost him as well. He comes back with a vengeance, for vengeance, and falls in love along the way. The drama has yet to secure a heroine after initially courting Hwang Jung-eum, who didn’t sign on, but is likely to do so soon. We hope.

Park Ki-woong, who will be discharged from military service on February 7, will play the youngest son of a chaebol group chairman who turns increasingly wild and violent. He’s gonna be so good at that and it’ll probably break my heart because I love him. Just don’t go full Namgoong Min on me, okay? I’m not sure I’ll be ready for that much affluenza-induced brutality so soon.

Park’s character is cast aside by his family because he’s born to a concubine (er, I suppose that just means non-wife in this day and age, but chaebol clans do tend to mimic royalty), and he grows up with his mother in America. He comes back and successfully reclaims his position, evicting the opposition that had cut him out, and then transforms into a cold-hearted, dissipated tyrant. Hm, so perhaps he’s the one the former title Tyrantreferred to, though it’s entirely possible that with so many corrupt chaebols running around, it could be any of a number of them.

Read full article at http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/mbcs-monster-adds-park-ki-woong-jo-boa-as-spoiled-chaebols/

• Like 2

Was I the only one who missed that he's got a new modeling gig?  Mind Bridge.  Photos were posted, but I didn't realize that's what they were for, lol.  An article about it (replacing the crap quality photos from the article; now that I know where they're from, surely we can do better than that):

Joo Won, Seolhyun cosmopolitan couple

H1CLpUf.jpg

Actor Joo Won and girl group AOA member Seolhyun joined their cosmopolitan forces for business casualwear brand Mind Bridge’s 2016 Spring-Summer campaign.

The color “gray” seemed to be the brand’s choice color for the season, instead of the usual vibrant colors that have invaded runways of the moment. However, the classic color helps the pair look fresh, yet professional, aligning with the brand’s image.

Joo Won looks clean-cut and young in his mix-match of a color-blocked sweater, beige slacks and white sneakers. Seolhyun’s choice of striped pants and a gray jacket lends her a cool and calm look.

EtuegPy.jpg

The structured pattern on Joo Won’s sweater is the rightful definition of the modern man’s casual look.

source: article / photos

More (not sure if all of these have been posted or not, but these are bigger anyway):

nQgd0V6.jpg
Kqvvicb.jpg
h4HKRdT.jpg
2BX42vB.jpg
PBzmqFK.jpg

And in case someone wasn't sure, they helpfully labeled him...

aRb6Az2.jpg

Thanks, Mind Bridge. :)

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, yonaomi123 said:

LOL. Thanks for sharing the pics (and the commentary)!

No problem.  I couldn't resist the commentary :)

13 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Looks like someone loves Chinese food...or filming in China is really much more sane than Korea.

And this is the one thing that is keeping me from totally losing patience with this whole situation.  At least it's a vacation of sorts?  Crazy kdrama filming schedules really aren't fair to anyone who has to work under those conditions.  And he seems to be having fun with the people he's working with. 

But..want...drama...soooon...waah....

• Like 8