Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

3 hours ago, ecs707a said:

Joo Won - Voyage d'Hermes

Finally, this woke me up from my stupor. 

No, no, no....those going to Thailand, you gotta sniff out the real JW smell. I hope whatever perfume he wears will be gone when you gals get to take a selfie or get close to him. 

It's probably a good thing that I am not going, I will be the first fan whose face won't be turned towards the camera for a selfie. It would be buried between his chest or underarm. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

No, no, no....those going to Thailand, you gotta sniff out the real JW smell. I hope whatever perfume he wears will be gone when you gals get to take a selfie or get close to him. 

It's probably a good thing that I am not going, I will be the first fan whose face won't be turned towards the camera for a selfie. It would be buried between his chest or underarm. 

If I could go to any of his fan meetings, my wish is to be able to see cutie with my own eyes and not through someone else's camera or mobilephone screen like what happened when I went to that Yongpal fanmeet last year.

If theres anyone who is going from Singapore to the fan meeting in Thailand and can help me get one of his table calendar, I will be most grateful :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Hahaha!!! 

Reminder to self - never drink water while reading @mrdimples post. I just became a Merlion 

I don't think I can sniff out his scent even if I'm right besides him because I have a poor sense of smell :(

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mrdimples said:

A pig got to it first 

And look, its gloating at us, unfortunate beings. 

• Like 10

14 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Armpit is going to be deodorant smell, and clothing will be, like, laundry detergent or fabric softener fragrance though, right?  Okay, there's obviously no other option.  Someone has to get him naked :D  This is the only way. 

• Like 4

This is the video trailer of Passion Heaven aka Tear In paradise? Aka Sweet Sixteen aka The ever-changing Name movie...

Well,Just his face can save me,I guess...Hope no killing of his *erm* in this movie.

https://twitter.com/aaronaaislinn/status/692908920235507712?s=09

Cr as tagged

It will be out in 29.4.2016

Thanks god,almost all the highly profiled Chinese movies are out by then...

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Ma OO said:

aka The ever-changing Name movie

Sweet Sixteen? Never mind, I am immune to C dramas/movies names. The English version often has little or no resemblance to the Chinese name but thankfully it is no indication of quality. I have virtually no expectations about this movie but at least he looks good in it, ha. 

C showbiz generates tons of dramas, movies and variety shows so you can imagine how huge the range of quality is. C projects may be good for experience, exposure in growing market etc but in my opinion, the really good ones won't be offered to a foreign actor. Joo Won should be finishing Love Express soon, I hope he returns to Korea and we get some good news. Truth be told, none of the line ups sound exciting. At the moment, I am watching 2 cable k dramas and C drama, Nirvana In Fire. The latter is a total surprise. I have heard of the hype and to someone who didn't watch a single C drama save for BBJX, I can see why it's garnered rave reviews. I am only at episode 8 and thus far, it's really well written. So different from the typical revenge kdramas which depend on melodrama and have plots with holes so big, you can drive a truck through. For every good drama like this one, I am sure there's plenty of dumb C dramas. It's just that I would like to see more clever, well written and well produced k dramas. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Sweet Sixteen? Never mind, I am immune to C dramas/movies names. The English version often has little or no resemblance to the Chinese name but thankfully it is no indication of quality. I have virtually no expectations about this movie but at least he looks good in it, ha. 

C showbiz generates tons of dramas, movies and variety shows so you can imagine how huge the range of quality is. C projects may be good for experience, exposure in growing market etc but in my opinion, the really good ones won't be offered to a foreign actor. Joo Won should be finishing Love Express soon, I hope he returns to Korea and we get some good news. Truth be told, none of the line ups sound exciting. At the moment, I am watching 2 cable k dramas and C drama, Nirvana In Fire. The latter is a total surprise. I have heard of the hype and to someone who didn't watch a single C drama save for BBJX, I can see why it's garnered rave reviews. I am only at episode 8 and thus far, it's really well written. So different from the typical revenge kdramas which depend on melodrama and have plots with holes so big, you can drive a truck through. For every good drama like this one, I am sure there's plenty of dumb C dramas. It's just that I would like to see more clever, well written and well produced k dramas. 

True.They rarely offer good dramas to Foreign actors.After all,they do have quite a big "talent" pool and even if the actors are not that talented,they have pretty faces.

You have never experience dumb C drama,good for u.I have seen tons and yes...gave up on them.Bad plot is as unwatchable as bad acting...Hence,I rarely finish any cdramas nowsadays although I know the plot.(Cos I read the recaps and pick up random episodes watch)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

I agree with mrdimples on NIF. I normally avoid C dramas and never watch a period one in the recent 10 years except for The Legends of the Condor Heroes (2008) in which the lead actor Hu Ge (胡歌) is the lead in NIF. He is the reason I got interested in NIF and started to watch it and got hooked. NIF is a really good drama not only for its contents but also for the cinematography and the set and costumes the cast worn are amazing. Even though its more than 50 eps long, time spent on watching is worthwhile.

• Like 3

Sweet 16? :o I thought it was a melo vengeful story? At least 'Summer Tears in Paradise' was poetic and a little similar to the Chinese title. 

Somehow I'm not expecting the release date(s) to be the real one anymore. How many times has it been postponed already. I think I'll only pay more attention to it when they start the Press Con :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

I want Joowon to go home. Go home to Korea. His acting talent is too big to waste on a side character (he seemed like a side character). 3 seconds in the trailer? *sigh* I'd rather he be a super side character in a Korean big budget film with lots of veteran actors. I understand him wanting to try something new. But now he's got a C-movie and C-drama and he's got a taste of it... it's time to go home, Joowonie oppa. Pick a good script and give us a good show because we all miss you.

• Like 4

Joo Won Cutie International Subbing Team Presents

[ENG] [Yongpal BTS] Yongpal, the Worst Scene? Taehyun’s VIP Room Experience Log!

CZ4jHAsUMAAPl0_.jpg

Watch at: https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/eng-yongpal-bts/

Brought to you by Joo Won Cutie International Subbing Team.
Please credit if re-subbing the video to other languages using our English subtitles.
Do not reupload.

• Like 10