Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hooo-shaaaa....!!! Heard some news that Cutie got minor injury while filming. I do not know what it is though. I know he is doing what he do best and injuries on set cannot be avoided. Hopefully he is okay *this poor cat almost burned her cooking when she sniffed this news* our fellow fans who knows it said he just hurt himself a bit... but you know us noonas.... worry can kill this poor cat. meooow... Let us always give him support and encouragement. ^^

He's in RIVERRIVER Volume 6 (Japanese magazine).  Video:

credit: RIVERIVER[リバリバ]

Aw, that laugh.  Cute.  Sounds like it's mostly about TC, which makes sense, since it's airing in Japan (it still is, right?).

A photo from their twitter:
CBVpefaUMAA2UeC.jpg:large
source

Here's the table of contents.  There are 6 covers, but none are him?  Aww.  6 pages devoted to him, though.

ecs707a said:

And there are some articles out with a new photo from the movie:

articles: osen, heraldcorp, etc.
Are they saying something about a different dialect for his character?  That will be interesting.  Here's some info about the Gyeongsang dialect that Google may or may not have correctly convinced me that his character should use (lol):

Gyeongsang: Also known as "Yeongnam" region, this large and populous region speaks with a strong, harsh accent, befitting its stereotype of being the land of manly men. Compared to the mild and flat Seoul accent, Gyeongsang dialect is dynamic with high peaks and low valleys in its speech. Like Yeongdong dialect, Gyeongsang dialect uses tones to distinguish the meaning of homo-phonic words.

One prominent feature of Gyeongsang dialect is the inability to pronounce certain sounds that appear commonly in Korean. For example, Gyeongsang dialect speakers are unable to pronounce ㅆ when it appears as the beginning sound of the word, leaving them unable to properly pronounce 쌀: "rice", one of the most commonly used words in Korea. (Instead, Gyeongsang-do dialect speakers are forced to say 살.) Gyeongsang-do dialect is also missing the vowel sound for ㅡ ("eu"), which is instead pronounced as ㅓ ("eo"). So if a Gyeongsang-do person is faced with the word 음악 ("music"), she is likely to pronounce it as 엄악.

Gyeongsang dialect also has trouble with compound vowels, such as ㅘ or ㅢ. In many cases, Gyeongsang dialect drops the first sound of the compound vowel. So 사과 ("apple") is pronounced like 사가, and 의사 ("doctor") is pronounced like 이사. Former President Kim Young-sam, who was not only from Gyeongsangnam-do but also was a George W. Bush-esque mangler of words, often faced snickers when he would give a speech about promoting 관광산업 ("tourism industry")--because his inability to pronounce the consecutive ㅘ, and his penchant for not enunciating words, made him sound like he wanted to promote 강간산업 ("rape industry").

credit: ask a korean

I dunno why but when he puts on clothes, I am the one who feels HOT! 
JWMT2_zpsjspgxjor.gif
JWMT3_zpsogbf6mgt.gif

and this look in his eyes...............gaaaaaaaaaawddd....please don't do that when you take off your clothes....JWMT4_zps1twh6zrf.gif
I mean please do.....I mean please do have this look and please take off your clothes......pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzeeee

now...slower...
JWMT6_zps3xft0zgc.gif