Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ha, this is funny:

8 Male Actors Who Should Debut in a K-Pop Idol Group

yuryunj March 12, 2015

It’s common for idols to become actors, but well-known actors are yet to make idol debuts. To make this happen, at least in the imaginary world, we decided to create a fantasy idol group composed with eight actors as its members! Depending on their personalities, looks, and talents, they were assigned to different roles in the group. Can you think of a name for the group? Who would you add on as the ninth member? Let us know through the comments!

(skipping the other 7...Choi Woo Shik, Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Bum, Kwak Dong Yun, Lee Hyun Woo, Park Yoo Hwan, Park Bo Gum)

The Vocal/Leader

Joo Won

Who would be more capable than Joo Won to be the leader of this idol group? He is extremely handsome (as proven by the photo), has a tall lean body (185cm, which is pretty tall for an idol), is an eloquent speaker (proven through various talk shows), and is even good at singing! Moreover, as revealed by several actors who worked with him, including drama “Bridal Mask” co-star Park Ki Woong, Joo Won is full of aegyo and loves skinship. As the oldest member with a laid-back personality, he would be a good mediator that gets along with all the members. I mean, who wouldn’t want Joo Won to be their leader, right?

source: soompi

That would be a crazy group, lol.  But please no.  I like too many of them as actors.

Does KBS World just miss him that much?  First Gaksital, now Baker King?  Starting on March 30, I guess, for those of you who have KBS World.

credit: KBS World TV

(or...since youtube videos aren't showing up (?), here's the link:

)

Of course, Ma Jun is only in there for a split second. 

Tak Gu, I don't care about you.  Give me my brooding, glaring, conniving Ma Jun, please.

eZvRSGW.jpg

Glare glare glare glare...lol

Ah~ there's some kind of Fashion King commentary video! There are some BTS scenes in it too ~ 

cr: 나나나

Puhaha. Totally lol'd at how they edited the part with the birthday song :))

Eh, the part where Woo Kimyung was in a video with those plants behind him... was it in the movie? =o I don't remember it! I'll find out when I watch at the cinema I guess~

Ah~ there's some kind of Fashion King commentary video! There are some BTS scenes in it too ~ 

cr: 나나나

Puhaha. Totally lol'd at how they edited the part with the birthday song :))

Eh, the part where Woo Kimyung was in a video with those plants behind him... was it in the movie? =o I don't remember it! I'll find out when I watch at the cinema I guess~

It is in the movie. :) it was close to the end.

The filming looks really fun! I had forgotten that the whole filming of this movie was done concurrently with Ghost. Joowon looks so cute and very happy. He sets the mood nicely on set. :x the bts are funny!

Wish i can watch with eng sub... wonder if/when it will be available in Malaysia.

Hi everybody !

So many weeks away of this thread, and so many pages to read.... My english took a break too, sorry !

Even if I wasn't there, I couldn't stop me from thinking about this forum :

- last month there was french classical music awards, and each time I saw the conductor, or a cello, or a violin, it took me back during TC days

- someone talked about an handsome walking man and Joo Bond popped up in my mind

- Thank you @coolreborn, I can't see a weird cat without imagine you...

- thank you @mrdimples, each time my mother ask me to help her in the garden I have a smirk...

- @farbarri, I would have loved to help you with your gaksital withdrawal... Till today, his best drama for me

Since few days I try to catch up the delay but it's very difficult. Oh girls, I missed you and your crazyness about our Cutie !  And his fanmeetings, new photoshots and hair styles has unleashed your imagination... You gave me, again, a lot of giggles  (but I was prepared, I don't eat any more when I go in this thread).

I saw that some has had the great pleasure to see him again and even took selfie ? I know your love for this man and I'm very happy for you. I hope many others will be able to live the same heavenly moments ^^ !

I have still many videos and interviews to read, but I'm back ! I'll digest the last pics and gif and haircut (and I need time, very much time for this one)... and I'll add my so wise comments on his new outline :D

It is in the movie. :) it was close to the end.

The filming looks really fun! I had forgotten that the whole filming of this movie was done concurrently with Ghost. Joowon looks so cute and very happy. He sets the mood nicely on set. :x the bts are funny!

Wish i can watch with eng sub... wonder if/when it will be available in Malaysia.

Hi Mrs Jaecheon @farbarri you might want to consider buying the DVD... I bought one on ebay from a seller in South Korea. The DVD set includes the movie and the BTS goodies, but only the movie has Eng subs.

You can try this link to a different seller whos selling the DVD too, at about the same price - http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261797661813&alt=web

I was watching Entertainment Weekly and there's this quite famous actor who promoted his upcoming movie (with other famous actors) due out in movie theatres very soon. It's about a man who lost his sister to a serial killer and was hunting the killer with a detective.

Sounds familiar? Joowon's movie has the same storyline too. I dont know when Joowon's movie will be out. But wont people get turned off by movies with similar storyline? The movie is out now, i think whereas Joowon's movie may be out by the end of this year or early next year. This is worrying..

Does KBS World just miss him that much?  First Gaksital, now Baker King?  Starting on March 30, I guess, for those of you who have KBS World.

(or...since youtube videos aren't showing up (?), here's the link

Of course, Ma Jun is only in there for a split second. 

Tak Gu, I don't care about you.  Give me my brooding, glaring, conniving Ma Jun, please

Glare glare glare glare...lol

I just caught the trailer on KBS  yes-yes-smiley-emoticon.gifI'm soooo excited to rewatch the drama that was my gateway to Kdrama.I still remember those days when I would wait for that 'cute guy' drama.I came across KBS quite by chance and while watching Baker KimTak Gu back then,I knew neither what it was called nor its timings ....nothing.Did not even realize it was Kdrama.So there I was watching this strange sounding language drama  by reading subs (first time reading from TV ) and I would go all " Oh migosh he' soo cuuuute" and my sister would say "but he's the villian!" and I'd repeat."but he's such a puppy..I want to adopt him".

I really thought perhaps in that alien language drama, cute guys land bad guy roles and googled KBS schedule in my region...found out the name of the drama and I remember watching some music videos cutie appeared back in those early days.I wonder why they aren't available on YT anymore.I miss my very first impressions of CutenessPersonified.
I hope the encore airing schedule is not at an ungodly hour 

I was watching Entertainment Weekly and there's this quite famous actor who promoted his upcoming movie (with other famous actors) due out in movie theatres very soon. It's about a man who lost his sister to a serial killer and was hunting the killer with a detective.

Sounds familiar? Joowon's movie has the same storyline too. I dont know when Joowon's movie will be out. But wont people get turned off by movies with similar storyline? The movie is out now, i think whereas Joowon's movie may be out by the end of this year or early next year. This is worrying..

This is also the same basic story of every thriller ever, pretty much.  There are only so many stories.  Depending on how you look at it, either they're all the same, or they're all different, because there's always something different (even straight remakes are different).

I wouldn't worry about it.  If the movie fails, I really don't think that will be the reason why.  They'll be released almost a year apart in all likelihood.  Unless this one is a gigantic hit, no one will remember it by then.  Or won't care, if they do.

This MAN!!!!

2093381950_3a9626a5_IMG_20150317_1_zpsdc

3667917227_41e1aa95_FB_IMG_1426594198561
3667917227_6bfcf14e_FB_IMG_1426594193915

3667917227_baf06e45_FB_IMG_1426594190978
3667917227_5c3d32c7_FB_IMG_1426594202766

And this is where everyone screams : "I WANT HER JOB!!!!!" 
3667917227_eeb99dda_FB_IMG_1426594196136

credit JW DC

Joke aside, Cutie never fails to amaze me with his transformation each time he takes a new role. From the immaculately dressed Cha Yoo Jin with his well cut tailored suits and tux to this this "That Man" get up, oversized coats, baggy pants, dull colors and scruffy hair. But it's not just the clothes. You know how some flower boys try very hard to look the part and then fail big time when the camera starts rolling. Well, Our Man is not going to disappoint for sure...

@farbarri You miss me?? Aww..thank you.. :D I didn't log in soompi as often recently but I will definitely coming here from time to time. I might be hooked with other dramas and drooled over some other handsome actors but Joo Won feels somehow close and special :x :x :x I have missed so many pages and will try to read each slowly when I have time. And oh..I like Joo Won's look in his new movie. I dunno I like seeing him shabby and unkempt than him wearing nice tailored suit..heheheheeeeee~~ :D Miss Joo Won.. no news of him taking new drama?