Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: While waiting for news on Nodame Cantabile, I went to continue the drama. Previously when news was announced, I tried the first few eps.

For a start, I am not an anime fan nor fan of Japanese dramas especially comedies. I am going to risk being shelled by NC fans by asking why is this drama viewed as too perfect to be remade? Maybe it's one of those "either you love it or you don't" kind of situation. Not be mistaken, I find it watchable and quite funny at times but I have concluded I don't get the Japanese humor. Most probably argue that this is live action meaning that it's drama adapted from anime so it's bound to be outrageously slapstick and exaggerated. Still I don't. But this is all subjective.

In this situation, I think I will never comprehend why so many people already condemn the Korean attempt even before they start. As if there is no or little possibility that the Korean will remake this successfully. I am not sure of Group 8's ability although they are doing well in their current drama remake Witch Romance. However, I can see that a successful if not better version is within reach for the Koreans. IMO, the best approach is to make it in their own style instead of taking it lock stock barrel. There's enough quirks, craziness and depth in the story for it to do well without the slapstick. And having watched Tamaki Hiroshi as Chiaki, good as he was, I am confident that Joo Won will live up and even exceed expectations. Now, just let me visualize him hitting the piano keys with his long fingers or waving the baton with his intense look, I am already sold.

I can pretty much understand why some of you girls cannot understand or like Nodame. Its like me who cannot stand some dramas or actors *hiiii. I think liking anime/manga is a kind of different thing. And yep, I love Nodame.^^ I can understand how anime-lovers love this series. I can also understand why others do not. I think you do not have to force yourself watching it, it is better to watch it with Joo Won I think. As I said before, I can see Joo Won as Chiaki, and I cannot wait how he will *make me drool* evolve this character as his own.

I wonder if they will use the original Japanese names or Korean-like sounding names or will they even use the original Nodame Cantabile title.

Anyway, I cannot wait to see Joo Won in a drama... any drama, as long as he have one and I/we can watch it. It's been too long... huuu...

I agree with @mrdimples‌ I also don't get Japanese humor, I find they are overacting. Chiaki is my favourite in NC because his acting is the most natural that's why I prefer Korean drama than Japanese drama. Btw I read in article that Grup8 will keep the title cantabile because it has meaning something with music in Italy. Btw why they don't reveal PD and scriptwriter? It's impossible they don't have script

0708july said: I agree with @mrdimples‌ I also don't get Japanese humor, I find they are overacting. Chiaki is my favourite in NC because his acting is the most natural that's why I prefer Korean drama than Japanese drama. Btw I read in article that Grup8 will keep the title cantabile because it has meaning something with music in Italy. Btw why they don't reveal PD and scriptwriter? It's impossible they don't have script

Thank you my sweetie :D

HD!!! God's gift for people who love to scrutinize body parts..............do I sound psychotic?

This picture makes me want to climb on him and do unspeakable things. But let's get to more intellectual stuff. The topic today is <Hair>

Looking at his sideburns, I would place Cutie as "medium hairy" but other parts of his body are really quite hairless. In Ojakgyo Brothers, he grew a very cute fuzz for a beard. I don't have the DVD, those who have watched in HD, care to share? To me, his fuzz looks like baby hair and very light. Anyway, I am just very curious why he hasn't shown any hair eh.....around his navel...Cutie is always covered up and I only remembered a couple of shots in 1N2D when I got an glimpse of that region. Then we had ep 1 and 2 of Good Doctor where Park Si On was in his boxers. I tell you, if I could I would have put my screen under the microscope but hey, it's all about pixels, yeah I am still on the trail of the elusive "trail" Inevitably, a question comes to mind, does Cutie shave....there??!!!!!!

More pixels jeh-bahl !!!!!

My twin, if you sound psychotic... I wonder how I sound.

Now if we can only have a moving gif or making video of this photo... I can just drop everything all at once. That lips!!! *drooooooolllsss

If you ever find that elusive line, can you tell me where it points my twin @mrdimples. I need something to jumpstart my day. :D

mrdimples said: HD!!! God's gift for people who love to scrutinize body parts..............do I sound psychotic?

This picture makes me want to climb on him and do unspeakable things. But let's get to more intellectual stuff. The topic today is <Hair>

Looking at his sideburns, I would place Cutie as "medium hairy" but other parts of his body are really quite hairless. In Ojakgyo Brothers, he grew a very cute fuzz for a beard. I don't have the DVD, those who have watched in HD, care to share? To me, his fuzz looks like baby hair and very light.