Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="post-title"Summary of five-step ‘Healing couple’s love story’ in the Good Doctor82g8.jpg

Joo Won and Moon Chae Won have taken steps to develop their pit-a-pat ‘healing love story’.
In KBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama Good Doctor (written by Park Jae Beom, Directed by Ki Min Soo, producted by LOGOS FILM), Joo Won and Moon Chae Won are respectively starring as Park Si On who is an young autistic doctor with savant syndrome and Cha Yoon Seo who is straight forward second-year pediatric resident with great conviction about her job. The hero and the heroine who fully immersed themselves in their roles are especially well-received by viewers calling them ‘healing couple’.
Park Si On who realized feelings of love for the first time in his life and Cha Yoon Seo who has taken care of him like younger brother are making their own authentic and sweet love. Let’s repeat the key point their ‘five steps of love story’ with their weird first meeting, her touch and his hiccup and Si On’s love confession.

♥Step One: Weird First Meeting and Strange Night♥
Park Si On (Joo Won) and Cha Yoon Seo (Moon Chae Won)’s first meeting was totally weird. Cha Yoon Seo who got dead drunk mistook his house for hers and broke in the house. The young man with autism just stared at the woman indifferently taking her clothes off and sleeping in her underwear in his bed. When she woke up in the morning, the home invader yelled at him covering her body with bed sheet. Yoon Seo who realized her mistake at one point apologized for her absurd behavior right away. However, Si On who did not accept her apology just walked to take a bus, which made viewers laugh.

♥Step Two: Sweet ‘Grocery Store Dates’♥
Yoon Seo took Si On who was punched by his superior, Kim Do Han (Joo Sang Wook), to a grocery store to change his mood. And she talked about their funny first meeting playfully calling him ‘furtive guy’ to change the atmosphere. However, the pure young man frankly answered “Your face reflected in the moon was too beautiful.” to the question “Why didn’t you wake me up when I got drunk to sleep in your bed?”, which made the situation more awkward. Despite of a flush rose on her face, the pretty woman got away from the young doctor’s unexpected response with joke. Audiences could guess that his love of Yoon Seo started without his notice.

♥Step Three: Touch and Hiccup♥
Amid working together in the pediatric department, love blossomed between the two doctor before they know it. Yoon Seo looked back on her sense of duty and belief as doctor thanks to Si On who takes care of sick children with pure heart. To express her gratitude for the pure pediatrician, she gently hugged him and he was too surprised at the behavior not to get rid of his hiccups. Since then, he started to hiccups whenever she touches him: stroking his hair, laying her head down on his shoulders.

♥Step Four: Vigorous Heartbeat! Lovesickness!♥
Si On haven’t had the hiccups anymore despite of Yoon Seo’s touch, instead, the heart was started to stir by her touches. The doctor with autism explained his symptoms to a child patient, Na In-hae (Kim Hyeon-soo) who became his friend and his little fellow diagnosed as lovesickness. He followed her advice to express his mind and shyly declared his love to Yoon Seo saying “You have a beautiful heart.” His pure love with ‘Park Si On’s confession’ had them feel closer than before.
♥Step Five: Love Confession♥
Tension of ‘healing love’ was at its peak when Si On confessed his feeling to his loved one from the bottom of his heart. Si On who was ashamed of showing his neurological disorder to his dear one spilled his guts out saying “Because… I like you.” Yoon Seo who didn’t notice anything could not hide her bewilderment at his sudden confession. It is raising questions about what will be going on between the man who told her he is in love with her and the woman who appeared confused about his love.

The production company LOGOS FILM said ”There are a lot of viewers commented that they were heartbroken about Joo Won’s confession and almost burst into tears. Please expect to see an unforeseen love story of the two person: the man who fell in love in the first time in his life, the woman who was puzzled by sudden confession from the young doctor whom she regarded as her younger brother.
On the other hand, in the 12th episode, Joo Won will be suffered extreme fear to fall down in a faint when Jeong Ho Geun, his biological father, suddenly visited him. He have been traumatized as his father had committed violence during his younger days. The father who came to the hospital after he saw him on TV screamed at Si On saying “richard simmons!” and the son had a seizure owing to his memory of domestic violence. How he can take his father who appeared again draw viewer’s attention.

http://koreandrama.com/summary-of-five-step-healing-couples-love-story-in-the-good-doctor/#disqus_thread

AAAAAAAAnnnnnndddddd here is the KBS2TV Mamma Mia clip of Gyuri and her mom both choosing Joo Won as an ideal man for her future husband:
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=115&oid=438&aid=0000000319

It was a kind of telepathy game between Gyuri and her mom to choose ideal guys as a future husband based on various traits:

1. Rising hot actors: Cute Joo Won - Flower boy Lee Jong Suk (P.S. Remember the ASK clothing advt in 2010 of JW? It was with the girl group KARA of which Gyuri is the leader.)
  2. Comedians: Jung Joon Ha - Jung Hyung Don
  3. Matured brooding actors: Ha Jung Woo - So Ji Sub (P.S: In the latest 1N2D episode JW brought his SKKU sunbae for the Friends Special who I am assuming is a voice actor. Well, he gave the voice of the terrorist who blows up the trains for Ha Jung Woo's latest movie "The Terror Live")
  4. Rising hot singers: Super Junior Kyuhyun and Shinee's Minho
  5. Same age singers, MC's and variety entertainers: Heo Young Kwan (Happy Together, Gag Concert) and Shinhwa's Andy (Shinhwa Broadcast).
Koreans on a whole loves to do this ranking that is why they have this weird rankings for looks, money, education and whatnots. So it's just to see what's going hot and what's going cold.

----edit-------
Here is a link to the article on soompi:
http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/15/gyuri-chooses-joo-won-over-lee-jong-suk-as-her-ideal-type/

I just thought of sharing this anecdote when I watched the soulful confession of Shi On to Yoon Seo on the last episode.
Years ago when I was in high school, I remember watching this made for American TV movie running on our local cable channel. I remember it clearly because it has an actress called Cybill Shepard who is one of my favourite all time underrated actress. Well she played a single mom who was known to be an all time sex bomb but needed to flaunt her assets at her work since she had to support her two sons - one was a troublemaker and the other one was autistic. The elder boy, Tony, who is autistic was discovered to have savant qualities by reproducing the same musical piece he would have heard only once.Maybe seeing that her son could finally pass out with a degree from college, a music school takes him in and he meets his first love there -  a girl who would have been maybe the same age was teaching him to play musical pieces in spare time after classes. Well as mentioned before being able to experience this surge of emotions for the first time and since most autistic individuals don't filter their thoughts he told her I think in the third or fourth class that he is in love with her and wanted to kiss her.Well, the girl was scared since she knew he is not normal and kept him at a distance. Tony feeling frustrated tried holding her hands and maybe ruffled her shoulders that I think (it was a long time ago I am trying to remember)........yeah....she threatened she would stop coming to teach him if he doesn't stop it.Here Tony is autistic and also a 15 or 16 year old who is in puberty is experiencing this rush of hormones, that he just knows his soul, mind and body is for this girl whom he loved deeply. Many of us would take turns to think about this confession from all possible angles - whether this is real, is this guy joking or whether he just needs to keep quiet when I have said no. Well, eventually, if I remember correctly, she saw he became quite sick and he stopped coming for classes due to the rejection. His mom too wondered that she hasn't seen such intense depression in her son. I guess the girl acknowledges his love later on because I remember them making out and having sex under a piano.The movie's name is Journey of the Heart released in 1997.
We can clearly see that Shi On cannot see shades of grey but strictly what is black and white. Like when he comforted the pregnant mom that the "Batman" like guards will protect her from the "Joker" like ajhussis - because he knows there is bad and good people and would always keep his heart open to all the people he shows his love and care.
There was another Indian movie called "My Name is Khan" where the leading man is autistic and it is set in the US post 9/11. He falls in love with a woman similar like Yoon Seo and before they get married, he just tells her one day - I WANT TO HAVE SEX!!!!!IAnyways catch these two movies if you can, very interesting takes on the lives of autistic persons whether they are a savant or not. Personally, I would like Shi On to fall in love and have his heart broken (*please don't throw tomatoes and eggs*) because with that he can grow in mind and heart and be more than ready to accept the next love in his life since growing up for any of us,even now, is a bit hard and saddening :D

Thanks for the 1N2D screencaps @stearly and @ezze !! I love the ep! These guests I don't mind coming to 1n2d! :) did you guys notice how the recent eps kept getting better? *crossesfingers* it'll continue! ^^

And omona. That video/parody good brother is soooo awesome!!! cutie even RT-ed it! ^^ ahh makes me wanna marathon all of cutie's dramas and movies one of these days... For now, getting my 1n2d fix then it's Good Doctor tonight!! Who knows, breaking the 20% might be the gift for @mydeed and GD cast. Happy birthday dear! ^^

Guest Maryss Falconi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @mydeed !!!!   :) though i'm pretty new here i would like to congratulate you on your birthday  Have a nice day and have fun   :) ps: i hope i can get closer with all of you ^^ 

Cutie's schedule for this week... poor kid has to work thru' the Mid-Autumn Festival holidays (18 to 20 Sep) and cant spend time with his family :(( :(( :(( :((

Should we all send him tweets those 3 days to cheer him on??? :x :x

timg-157_zpsbd3f0109.jpg

cr. won_mico fr 百度朱(周)元吧