Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest joongieforeva

finally i watch finish bridal mask. badass joo won is so hot. a lot of people don't like the evil kangto in the beginning of the drama but i love it. the more evil, the better. i didn't know joo won can be this sexy. in all his other dramas he look cute to me. even in baker king when he act as the villian, i think he look so cute when he is mad. joo won should take up more roles like kangto. i need more of this sexy bad look

gwsy.jpg
tumblr_mpwx3cavLj1saw8qwo10_1280.png

i miss this hairstyle. i hope joo won can keep his fringe longer after good doctor ends

ellasam81 said: thanks girls for all cutie's goodies
i just discharged from hospital yesterday morning and went there by thurs night due to gastric infection and cause non stop vomit and my body was dehydrated so stayed in hospital one night 
even now still weak but i cant help coming here to see his updates and join you all spazzing about him lol

what can i say? he s making us all crazy over him

There s one Eurasian male doctor is quite good looking but he is vvv unfriendly and always no smile so to me cutie s look much more Warmest and humane to be on a doctorBut can't blame that Doctor as He was quite bz at thattime so seem cold towards patients 
AnywAy in my Eyes now only cutie s the most good looking Guy :\">

Guest lilyperry

<blockquote class="UserQuote">

<div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/8395295/coolreborn">coolreborn</a> wrote: <a href="/discussion/comment/26300949#Comment_26300949" class="QuoteLink"><span class="ArrowLink">»</span></a></div>

<div class="QuoteText">OMAGAAAWWWDDD!!!!     Joo Won, Cutie... looks so HOT!!!!<br /><br>

<br /><br>

<br /><br>

http://imageshack.us/a/img203/9067/xmyg.png

Let me Love you Cutie!!!!     </div>

</blockquote>

Oh....I can't stand well...I got headache immediately...I know drama is drama but this morning...CNN advertised there are serious hot weather in Sourth,North Korea and ....I miss countries name!<br>

Why don't he wear short pant in the hot weather! Instead of him,i got river of sweat! But whenever,whereever,what he wears,he's still super handsome!<br>

Cutie..cutie...pls..stay comfortably!

raito1310

said: Thanks for 1n2d BTS pics !

Kim Jong-min was on some TV show this morning, they talked about Good Doctor and Jong-min praised Joo-won's acting ^^video 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=joowon&no=188183&page=1

I read also 2 days ago that Shi-kyung praised Joo-won during his radio show !aww love their bromance

:P

Thanks @stearly arg he's working nonstop ...there are several articles about Kim Ah-joong CF/photoshoot these days. And if I understand correctly from google translation, they will finish Only you filming next monday. Hopefully it's true because it must be so difficult and tiring to play 2 different characters at the same time ...

Joowon's amazing acting = when we look at his character pictures days/weeks/months/years after the drama ended, we can still feel every bit of emotion his character's feeling at that time. very deep empathy he shows to his viewers.