Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

my0x.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201308160813162510

google translation'Good Doctor' Samora munchaewon animal capture and helpful application 'already dating?
'Good Doctor' Samora munchaewon through the zoo dating 'dating healing' the essence of the show. Samora munchaewon the coming 19 days and will be broadcast KBS 2TV Drama 'Good Doctor' (a play Jay Park / direction can alert) 5th in the zoo visit alkongdalkong enjoy a first date scene presented. Associated with giving animals receive salgaun conversation, you eat cotton candy and drinks such as split views, but put it on a date that is comfortable to healing.Like a child, especially one animal headband innocent expression on the faces and in the Joo Joo's hand with a smile and led the maritime look of the munchaewon are catching the eye. Then the man looked like one of the first date that curiosity is increasing. Samora munchaewon zoo in the dating scene, and the 30th of the month located in Yongin Everland shooting took place at. The two long time God's zoo outing built toothy smile while I on the set seems to have emerged. 32 degrees more than 5 hours and resulted in extreme heat colorless enough to shoot the movie and enjoy the atmosphere of the happy faces dating did not lose the back door. Candy used to prop the tow would have been enough to melt the hot weather, how many need to be replaced, but the illusion of two people to breathe and entertaining show to date express figured. than what greeted me with a vacation, many people sought the status of the zoo. Samora and munchaewon facing the news of the shooting of many crowds flock to the shooting scene in the wind while shooting stopped for a moment to the shooting incident had occurred a place to move. However, the 'Good Doctor' hot for one or two people in the field feel the friendly atmosphere and the crew in the scene have created mature. Publisher Logos film side, "Samora and munchaewon purity and the warmth of each other and gamyeo bodeumeo would bloom buds are subtle emotions. And charmingly cute zoo dating for a different audience to come closer to healing, "said" two people dont expect a warm and touching love lines, "he said. (Photo: Logos film) [Newsen bakahreum News] bakahreum jamie @ News Report and Press newsen@newsen.com Copyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited &

OOT- this is article about actress Nam Bora has a crush to Joowon?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
soo cute! i like her in drama 'Shark' ^^

[sS인터뷰] 남보라 "주원도 탐나고 주연도 욕심나요"

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1224910.htm

20130816_0849061224910_1.jpg

주연 욕심이요? 음, 주연보다 배우 주원 씨에게 욕심이 나는데요(웃음)? 주어지는 대로 연기를 할 생각이지만, (주연)욕심이 없다고 말하면 거짓말이겠죠. 욕심나요. 열심히 연기 연습하고 배우생활을 하다 보면 제게도 언젠가는 주인공 자리가 들어오겠죠. 그리고 그땐 정말이지 '누구의 동생'역할 말고 진한 러브스토리 주인공을 하고 싶어요. 친 오빠 말고 '오빠~'라고 부를 수 있는 남자주인공이 있는 그런 작품이요. 특히 배우 주원 씨랑요.하하!"

google translate:

Cast yiyo greedy? Well, Mr. Samora greedy starring actor than I do (laughs)? Thought is given as to the smoke, but it (starred) say that there'd be lying greedy. Do you desire. Smoke is hard to practice and learn to look at life for me, one day you WILL go hero spot. It was a very easy and "Who's brother 'dark love story, the main character roles I want to do. Do not hit your brother 'brother - "a man who can be called a hero yiyo that works. In particular, Mr. Samora rangyo actor, haha​​! "

------

i think, i need help from @manyearsago to translate it ^__^

"Good Doctor" Joo Won and Moon Chae-won's first date at the zoo

isq8.jpg

Joo Won and Moon Chae-won were seen enjoying a date at the zoo.

This scene is from the fifth episode of the drama "Good Doctor".

They are talking to each other, sharing a drink or a cotton candy and looking very comfortable with each other. Joo Won seems like a kid with his leopard hairband and Moon Chae-won is smiling brightly as she leads him through the crowds by his hand.

This scene was taken last month at a zoo in Yongin. They were excited about their zoo outing and couldn't stop smiling. The filming went on for a good 5 hours despite the 32 degrees in heat.

Fans who heard of their appearance gathered around the set so the filming had to stop at one point and moved to another location.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

http://www.hancinema.net/good-doctor-joo-won-and-moon-chae-won-s-first-date-at-the-zoo-59346.html

Joo Won and Moon Chae Won enjoys dating in “Good Doctor”.

vwe5.jpg

On August 16, Logos Film Production has released the photos of Joo Won and Moon Chae Won shooting a dating scene in Everland Amusement Park.

In photos, the two are sharing a cotton candy and drinks. Cha Yoon Seo (played by Moon Chae Won) buys an animal headband for Park Shi On (played by Joo Won). The innocent smile and expression of Shi On catches the attention of Yoon Seo.

The shooting was held at Everland in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do. Joo Won and Moon Chae Won endured the 30 degrees heat of shooting the outdoor scene in more than five hours.

Many tourists were also present in the location causing a delay in shooting the scenes. This proves the high interest of the viewers and the popularity of the main leads.

Meanwhile, Shi On and Yoon Seo’s dating scene in ‘Good Doctor’ will air on August 19, 10PM.

Source: Daum

http://dramabucks.com/drama/joo-woon-and-moon-chae-won-are-dating-in-amusement-park/

Guest mydeed

@stearly Awwwwwww kamsahamida. Okay, now Noona will eat you up... You so cute & delicious in that picture, like a White Cotton Candy :-) :-) :-) 
Edit:
 I was so impressed with little Park Shi-on in ep 1 when he went to see Doctor Choi with his dead bunny. Sobs. I keep watching that heartbreaking scene. 
 Boy, you dont watch Gaksital right? So you dont know that scary Ahjussi puts your Joo Won Hyung in the box of nails. Ke ke ke.

Guest jooret

jooret said:

Last night Joo Won came to my dream

I saw him very clearly...

Hihihihii sooo happy

@jooret: Hello dear. First time to see you here. Welcome to Cutie's thread!!!

Dreaming of Cutie eh. I wonder what he is doing. The last time I see him in my dreams... we are looking for something. Now the one before that we are doing something else ;))

Enjoy your stay here dear, we are Joo Won crazy here.

Thanks for the warm welcome dear...

actually Iam a lurker here for quite long time...

I think before this thread reached 500 pages and I know the words MOATY very well lol...

Nice to know you all here...