Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mydeed said: I''m officially HOOKED.  Good Doctor is awesome.
I keep busy clicking the LIKE buttons (and accidentally FLAGed some posts.. HAHA.  Sorry!!) for the past few weeks but I don't have time to types comment because of RL and tons of work.  Aishhh.  
It takes me 4 episodes with English subs to fall in love with this drama.  I like the storyline, all the cast and of course the best of the best.. Our JOO WON. Love you Park Shi-on.  I've said it before and I will say it again I love little Park Shi-on too.  (Yes, Noona here is a cradle snatcher little boy :-) :-) ).  This drama gives me the same kinds of feeling of watching Cutie daebak acting just like in his previous GOOD projects i.e Ojakgyo Brothers and Gaksital.    Good Doctor is now my drama crack.  
Thanks for the wonderful post everybody.  I also enjoy my stay at Good Doctor's thread.  People there are awesome.  

meaning tomorrow there will be 3 hour of the 4 eps   but the 4eps got 4 hours plus that mean 1 hour plus will be cut out right 
i hope they cut out all the bullies and the cunning old senior parts hope that tomorow i can rush home in time from my office as now i need to go office every tues and thurs 
yehhh but hope that live stream wont die tomorrow like yesterday [-O<

@ellasam81 dear, it will be airing at 9:40 in the morning T__T

http://www.kbs.co.kr/plan_table/channel/2tv/index.html?pg_date=20130815
09:40 월화 드라마 굿 닥터 스페셜 ( GD special)
12:40 1박 2일  (!N2D)         
 14:05 1박 2일 (1N2D)

it means, i need to rush office earlier.. so i can watch from my office desk... kkkkkk *thank GOD my boss is on vacation now B-)*

I must say that I am not only super hooked with JooWon and GD... Im also hooked with this thread!!! You guys are all so awesome... I love reading your posts... hehe cant even concentrate at work already as I keep on checking for new posts... :x

girls, please dont quote pictures anymore. i dont want the mods to be angry to us. please remember to remove the pictures or replace them with links only.
let's remind each other since some of us here dont come to the thread often and they may not come across the mod's reminder. we have to set an example to other threads that we can spazz crazily without going against any rules. :D Cutie's a great person, isnt he? and we have to be great too, just like him~ fighting, girls! we can do this together.

sunshine4ever said:

In regards to quoting images...

I wrote a reminder here couple of weeks ago and I don't want to be rude to you so I just wanted to let you know that I will remove quoted images from now on in this thread. (But don't worry, I just make your pictures become URLs, so your pictures don't disappear). In the future, I might make a tutorial so that you can quote images without having to quote the actual image, but you can with the URL.

If you got written personally in regards to the images, thanks so much for editing your posts. Please do not try to bypass the rules because they're rules. I don't mind every once in a while, but if you know the rules yet still break it, then I will have to give you a warning. Thank you for your understanding.

You can find the full official rules written in this thread for both k-dramas & movies and actors & actresses forum HERE. Not quoting images or long post is rule #4.

Guest lilyperry

coolreborn said:

ellasam81 said:

@Coolreborn big leader what do you mean by continuous run of the gd on 15?

@ellasam81. Read the news above, it says  "Due to

popular demand, there's even a 3 hour special airing on August 15th from

9:40am until 12:40pm.The special segment features the highlights of the

first 4 episodes." But I think its only in KBS Korea channel since GD is not yet shown in KBSW.

well, hopefully i won't miss-read what DCJoowon's girls has talked about.

they said tomorrow will be 'Actor Joowon Day' ^__^bbb

Aug 15th:

KBS W :

9시 해투 ( 9am Happy Together)

10:20~13:00  굿닥터 1.2회 (GD ep1,2)

13:00~21:00 각시탈 리미티드 (Gaksital Limited) ===> me: WOOAAHHH!!!!! ^:)^

21:00~22:00 1박2일 (1N2D)

23:00 Happy Together

KBS 2TV channel:

9시 40분  굿닥 스페셜 3시간 동안 함 ( 9:40 Good Doctor special 3 hours)  

12시 40분에 일박 (12:40 1N2D)

source: DCJoowon

now my question is, KBS W is not KBS World??? @_@

Hey..pls...KBS W=KBSworld right? If GD isn't air on KBS world,may be show for special? If KBS w is kbs world! Tomorrow is my day! I will not do anything definitely on tomorrow! I'll only focus on my TV! :D