Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Soompi wont let me login through laptop. Huh! ok, fine...

@Kaizen68 awww, the stickers are so adorable! I love all his expressions. He has such an obvious expression, easily readable. Which is what made him a great actor for he conveys his feelings most deeply.

Currently at episode 5 of Baker King. I pity Majun's loneliness but despise his arrogant attitude. The child actor conveys Majun's loneliness very well. When will Joowon start his part... little-majun, i love you. But grow up quickly. I need to see the adult you~ palli-palli!

Annyeong haseo chingus.... How is JooWon these days??I've been trapped in RL and 800 notifications away from Soompi!!!:( :( :(I miss you guys! I miss Joo Won the most....Hi hi @coolreborn @mrdimples @farbarri and my other chingus..... Hugs to you all.... Is our bubble butt Cutie okay? ;;) ;;) ;;) 

Why is my mother hogging the youtube videos with Baker King episodes... i'm patiently waiting for new episodes on KBSW but she's already ahead of me. I wonder if she's a more die-hard fan of Joowon. :-?

Glad to see him out and about in restaurants with friends/staffs before/after filming. He looks so much like in Life Log. So true to himself. :x :x

Hmmmmm... Cutie left a message on his website last Saturday...

Here's the translation by my crappy online translator. See if it makes any sense to you.

He is sooooo adorable... introducing himself as Jang-Woo instead of Joo Won :D

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jang-Woo ~ ~ how are you? heh heh I'm real good at filming of Masan slip ~ ~ ~ gentlemen ~ yesterday and I also often look to find the on set and ~ thank you ~ thank you ~ so far, but I couldn't let something like sorry when photographing a. ..Heh, yet the weather is cool and because it is cold, especially at night. It's me, and start to get a little worried to have warm clothes, although the body rust, place ...Yesterday, I was so cold I shivered bars bars ~ shoppers thought too cold to be stepping into breakfast eat well, ~ ~ trail told ~ ㅎ please ~ I've come a long way, bringing cold, careful to not be able to give something sorry ~ Saturday ~ I ~ ^^ good weather warm is to watch ... BallroomHave a nice day: heh heh heh ~ always be happy ~ good idea a lot ~ Hello ~ ~ ~