Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

You handle the curtains while I tackle the waistband................those pants need to come off.........I don't like asymmetrical stuff, the shirt got to go all in or out..........

Ok my twin, then after you made it assymmetrical... I am going to take down the curtain and bring Cutie down with it ... It would be a waste if that floor is not going to be used.... >_<

Guest crisvg

rionae said: Kim Yu Mi to Act as Joo Won’s First Love in ‘Nodame Cantabile’
Kim Yu Mi, who won the 2012 Miss Korea pageant, will be making her acting debut as Joo Won’s first love.
Starhaus Entertainment, Kim Yu Mi’s agency, announced on August 8, “Kim Yu Mi has been cast as ‘Che Do Kyung’ in KBS2’s upcoming drama Nodame Cantabile.”
In the Korean version of the drama Nodame Cantabile,” ‘Do Kyung’ is a vocal major who has a beautiful appearance and a rich background. 
When her first love ‘Cha Yoo Jin’ (Joo Won) struggles to fulfill his dream in music, she decides to break up with him, only to realize her love for him later on.
72902003.jpg

Kim Yu Mi to Act as Joo Won’s First Love in ‘Nodame Cantabile’
Having landed the role after going through a competitive audition, Kim Yu Mi said, “I’m honored to be acting in this project. As much as you’re anticipation, I will work and learn hard to walk the path as a new actress.”
Currently on leave of absence from Konkuk University, Kim Yu Mi received love calls from numerous agencies from the time she participated in the Miss Korea pageant. She recently signed with Starhaus Entertainment and will be taking her first step in acting through Nodame Cantabile.
Nodame Cantabile is set to air in October.
Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment
Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/72902/kimyumi-cast-in-drama-nodame-cantabile

Guest crisvg

coolreborn said:

rionae

said:

Kim Yu Mi, who won the 2012 Miss Korea pageant, will be making her acting debut as Joo Won’s first love.
Starhaus Entertainment, Kim Yu Mi’s agency, announced on August 8, “Kim Yu Mi has been cast as ‘Che Do Kyung’ in KBS2’s upcoming drama Nodame Cantabile.”
In the Korean version of the drama Nodame Cantabile,” ‘Do Kyung’ is a vocal major who has a beautiful appearance and a rich background. 
When her first love ‘Cha Yoo Jin’ (Joo Won) struggles to fulfill his dream in music, she decides to break up with him, only to realize her love for him later on.
72902003.jpg

Having landed the role after going through a competitive audition, Kim Yu Mi said, “I’m honored to be acting in this project. As much as you’re anticipation, I will work and learn hard to walk the path as a new actress.”
Currently on leave of absence from Konkuk University, Kim Yu Mi received love calls from numerous agencies from the time she participated in the Miss Korea pageant. She recently signed with Starhaus Entertainment and will be taking her first step in acting through Nodame Cantabile.
Nodame Cantabile is set to air in October.
Photo credit: Starhaus Entertainment
Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/72902/kimyumi-cast-in-drama-nodame-cantabile

Make it two... my undies been trying to scale that tie, I mean curtains, since I saw this pic.

How can a simple drinking in a glass pose look so darn SEXY!

And he looked like Cha Yoo Jin here. HOT! HOT! HOT!

SEXY.....HOT.....COME TO BED JOO WON BABY... =P~ =P~ =P~

And of course I had to play around a little as soon as I got home ^^Credits are of course only for edition, sadly don't own anything else :D Also don't share around please ^^ Thank you, now enjoy double smexyness XDDDD
10609092_10204030343666233_1559838910_n.

[ENGSUB] LILO11
Brought to you by Joowon Cutie International FC
zps514b4a2b.jpg?w=660&h=360

visit here: 

http://wp.me/P3RiIO-EF'>http://wp.me/P3RiIO-EF

Please do not distribute.
お知らせを注意してください (Please note the notice/announcement)
Re-posting rules:
- Do NOT share the video links above
- You may share this page using the short-link: http://wp.me/P3RiIO-EF'>http://wp.me/P3RiIO-EF
- When sharing this page, do NOT mention the programme name. Abbreviate the name (eg, LL, Lilo).
- Do not share any links (including the short link) at any official sites. This includes but is not limited to the broadcaster’s website and Joo Won’s official sites.
 Do not Reupload. Do Not Share this Link. Do Not Share Video Link.
Click. Watch. Enjoy.

Itz no wonder Cutie loves his Angel Manager :) he just has to mention he loves hotteok (a Korean sweet pancake filled with melted brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts), and Jae-cheon got it and gave it to him after Cutie got his hair done for the 2nd photoshoot. Also, in the car Jae-cheon turned on the stereo to the song which they had listened to the previous time, when Cutie said he was troubled bcoz he couldn't listen to music since his mobilephone was in bad condition. So sweet of Jae-cheon ssi :x :D

I wondered if the photoshoots in this ep took place on the same day which Cutie went for his 'raiding trip' to the supermarket in the ep 8. He wore the same T-shirt, cardigan, pants and shoes.

Today is Singapore's 49th birthday... I wish all my fellow Singaporean chingus a very Happy National Day!!

While I am waiting to watch the live telecast of the National Day celebration on TV, let me share a MV of one of our National Day song performed by our local celebrities, some of whom are known internationally - D i c k Lee, Kit Chan, Tanya Chua, Stephanie Sun and JJ Lin (aka Lin Junjie) :)

"National Day Parade 2014 MV - Home"

"National Day Parade 2014 MV - We Will Get There & One People, One Nation, One Singapore"

cr. NDPeeps

lilo11.

I think he's particularly manly in the 2 last ones...
JWin black and white, and in black and white photos, he's really attractive...
Even if just after, he's again Cutie withe his stylists ! Those smiles ... :x

I've another question : WHY, after his talking about eating, I focused on his hands and fingers ???
                                     WHY, after he stopped to talk about his loved food, I HAVE TO see his thighs and legs ???

Thank you Subbing Team, your fast and hard work gives me a big smile again !

[RECRUITING] Joo Won Cutie International Subbing Team

Joo Won Cutie International Subbing Team is looking to expand its manpower! We welcome all Joo Won fans to join the team in providing English-subbed videos to the rest of the world.

Positions available:

- Translator (Korean / Japanese to English)

- Timer / Typesetter / Encoder
Prior AEGISUB experience will be preferred, or you must be willing to learn. Limited positions available.

Interested parties may contact us at any of the following methods:

1) Email to jwcutiesubteam@gmail.com

2) Send us a private message at our Facebook page:

3) Send us a private message at our Twitter

4) For Soompi users, you may send a private message to @coolreborn

We look forward to you joining our Subbing Team!

JW57_zps15df0c73.jpg

Joo Won just tweeted!
t0810.jpg

Classical..orchestraIt's really good~ it's good even if it's hard^^
Also saw from DC that they had their first script reading yesterday (9 August). Wonder if the rest of the main cast has already been decided but just not announced? And Joowon and SEK are also following each other on Twitter now. Kekeke.

rionae said: Joo Won just tweeted!
t0810.jpg

Classical..orchestraIt's really good~ it's good even if it's hard^^
Also saw from DC that they had their first script reading yesterday (9 August). Wonder if the rest of the main cast has already been decided but just not announced? And Joowon and SEK are also following each other on Twitter now. Kekeke.