flutterby06

Here are some posters for the american version of the musical Ghost :D

IMG_1057.JPG?type=w2IMG_1063.JPG?type=w2the sceneIMG_1066.JPG?type=w2
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=mymynewyork&logNo=154389377

why don't I live in Seoul why ?!?!

[출처] 브로드웨이 뮤지컬 <고스트> 리뷰|작성자 마이뉴욕

[출처] 브로드웨이 뮤지컬 <고스트> 리뷰|작성자 마이뉴욕

Guest Mishiellie

simplydramafied1082 said: Ladies you have got to see this trailer of Ghost (Maybe some of you have already seen the american version). I am so excited to see Cutie in this role. I HAVE TO, I HAVE TO, I HAVE TO GET THE DVD with CUTIE in it!!!!!!!!!    8->

Below is the link of all the nominees for different categories of the 49th Baeksang Awards. Cutie is nominated in two categories for popularity: Film - Don't Click (2012) ; Television - GAKSITAAAAALLLL!!! (2012).  I am so glad he is gonna MC the whole event. Maybe they might announce the dates for "Only You" at the end of the event :D * fingers crossed*
http://forums.allkpop.com/threads/49th-baeksang-art-awards-nominees-full-list.194240/

Guest padme

raito1310

wrote:

»

Joo Won will be MC for the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards (9 May)  with Kim Ah Joong and Oh Sang Jin !!<br />

google translation <br />

Oh, Sang - Jin Whites first MC confirmed, Ah Jung Joo Won kiss  2013-04-09 07:28:19<br />

<br />

[NEWS] joyeongyeong reporterwas confirmed as the moderator of the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards' Oh, Sang - Jin Ah Jung Joo.According to broadcasting officials, Oh, Sang - Jin Ah Jung Joo held on May 9, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul Kyunghee University Hall of Peace in the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards' MC 'Baeksang Arts Awards' 3MC system naseonda. former times in the past 42 Shin Dong yunhyeonjin Jeong, Ji - Young only seven years, since the announcer Oh, Sang - Jin former announcer from MBC after retirement, pre-declared program first progress' Whites Arts Awards 'chose<br />

<br />

Baeksang Arts Awards' facilitator for four consecutive years, then 46 times since the first MC picked Together joong is a beloved actress' Whites' are once again firmly were called CRT screen and energetically Man and Entertainer La Samora ' Baeksang Arts Awards' mainstream MC up to the challenge, with 20 men, extend the area that represents the actor has proven thatfilming romantic comedy movie 'Only You' (directed by Lee, Hyun - Jong) side-by-side as the protagonist, who joined Joo Ah Jung MC as previously Guess was breathing. 'Baeksang Arts Awards' new male and female supporting actor in the film sector, for the first time this year, praised the efforts of the actors that caused the Korean film renaissance is a total of 27 sectors 13 sectors movie, TV sector in the hypothalamus of 14 last year, the winners once again as a presenter yirwojimyeo 'Whites' on stage. The awards ceremony will be available live via JTBC (Photo = / Oh, Sang - Jin Ah Jung Joo Newsen DB) joyeongyeong j_rose1123 @ News Report and Press newsen@newsen.com copyright © Newsen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201304082054521110

Guest padme

stearly

wrote:

»

He just tweeted: <br />

<br />

<br />

(by the Google Translator)<br />

<br />

Long Morning Calm Village has ~ Too Easy ~ ~ ~ strange house like<br />

~ ^ ^

mrdimples

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Ay ay.....just like there is a dress for every occasion, it will appear different. <br />

<br />

At times, things just have to be loosened a bit. <br />

<br />

In the Bridal Mask screencaps I post, Lee Kangto was in a hurry so maybe he forgot. Or maybe just maybe....Gaksital wears G-string? *swallows* *tries to erase image* <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Master Yoda-

@mrdimples

.... G-string for man? googles.... *crawling back...... dies* <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Why do you need to? *tries google* omgaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddd............yikes! awful. Google is terrible. <br />

<br />

WARNING: If you have no idea what a G-string is like for men, do not google.

Guest padme

manyearsago

wrote:

»

My relationship with Joo Won hyung in<br />

the drama is pretty awkward but actually in film set, we both laughed after the<br />

cut sign was yelled out.  We are always fooling around and joking<br />

around.   We have love and hatred relationship in the drama<br />

but our relationship is only love after the cut sign. (laugh)<br />

^weird, how come my siggy always does that whenever my post comes at the top of the page.

Thank you @manyearsago for the translation! You're simply daebak! I also loved reading your insight on L7CS and Joo Won's decision to do musical. I really love his singing voice in musical. I mean I love his voice when I hear him singing the soundtracks of his dramas, but it wasn't really until I see some of his musical performances that I think.. Man, he really can sing! Now imagine him singing throughout the show, especially when he sings Unchained Melody...

Glee_fangirling_gif.gif

And I really really want to see his performance. It could be that once in a lifetime chance, but I don't know how I can take the time off from RL, esp considering I have to fly across the Pacific Ocean... Now I'm hoping that there will be a conference held in SK at that time, so that I can make the time... Well a girl can hope! :)

To @LightGrace - yeay for surfacing and thank you for making and sharing that clip! To be honest, I haven't seen that clip yet [even the one without the subs] so you have really made my day! :)I look forward to many great exchanges in the future, and here's Cutie's smile to welcome you dear...

smile_zpsda652291.gif

Guest Mishiellie

latteholic said: ^weird, how come my siggy always does that whenever my post comes at the top of the page.

Thank you @manyearsago for the translation! You're simply daebak! I also loved reading your insight on L7CS and Joo Won's decision to do musical. I really love his singing voice in musical. I mean I love his voice when I hear him singing the soundtracks of his dramas, but it wasn't really until I see some of his musical performances that I think.. Man, he really can sing! Now imagine him singing throughout the show, especially when he sings Unchained Melody...

Glee_fangirling_gif.gif

And I really really want to see his performance. It could be that once in a lifetime chance, but I don't know how I can take the time off from RL, esp considering I have to fly across the Pacific Ocean... Now I'm hoping that there will be a conference held in SK at that time, so that I can make the time... Well a girl can hope! :)

To @LightGrace - yeay for surfacing and thank you for making and sharing that clip! To be honest, I haven't seen that clip yet [even the one without the subs] so you have really made my day! :)I look forward to many great exchanges in the future, and here's Cutie's smile to welcome you dear...

smile_zpsda652291.gif

mrdimples wrote: »

coolreborn said:

Ay ay.....just like there is a dress for every occasion, it will appear different.

At times, things just have to be loosened a bit.

In the Bridal Mask screencaps I post, Lee Kangto was in a hurry so maybe he forgot. Or maybe just maybe....Gaksital wears G-string? *swallows* *tries to erase image*

Master Yoda- @mrdimples.... G-string for man? googles.... *crawling back...... dies*

Why do you need to? *tries google* omgaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddd............yikes! awful. Google is terrible.

WARNING: If you have no idea what a G-string is like for men, do not google.

You know when someone told you not to do something and that made you wanted to do it more, or actually did it??

Now what has been seen cannot be unseen....

Ikr ㅠㅠ

So the question remains? Did he? Did he not? Kekeke

A pleasant morning/night to whosoever's here! :)

----

@coolreborn: hope you'll still pop in here even when RL gets in the way, we'll surely miss your hd pics and those lol garden and most esp moaty posts!

@mrdimples: @coolreborn's been hiding a lot of stuff eh? With that BIG of an issue, is it possible to hide 'em? :P

----

Learning that he auditioned for the musical while filming L7CS, makes it seem that he really planned to go back to a musical and was just waiting for a really good project. I think he'll try to squeeze in some projects with the musical. A cf perhaps? Oh cutie, just be sure to rest!

Mishiellie said: @latteholic man.. I watched this video soo many times... I almost burnt the replay button LOL I lovvveee the beanie look sooo freagin cute
My goal for summer is to learn to to make a gif.. I will probably end up going crazy and fill my computer with gifs tho

Sneaking here while waiting for RL to continue... LOL.

ASDFAGDKALHJD!#E$@#$(&*^..... seen the musical video, Cutie going to do that stripping thing? GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!!!!!!! I think I am going to dream of this for a loooooooong time. Cutie with those delicious muscles..... aawwwwhhhnnn. I think he will really build muscles for this musical and we know he do everything just to get things right and this is just real right. Yooooo hooooo!!!!! :bz

1znu7if.gif

2lxcwsm.gif