Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Joo Won: “I Was Afraid How I Would Affect Those With Autism and Their Families”
jun2yng October 10, 2013 Joo Won: “I Was Afraid How I Would Affect Those With Autism and Their Families”

The KBS drama “Good Doctor” recently came to an end on October 8. Joo Won, who played the autistic savant Park Shi On said, “Every day I spent with the character Park Shi On was so warming, but now that it’s over, I feel as if there’s a huge hole in my heart.”

The actor continued, “The four months spent with ‘Good Doctor,’ including preparation time, giving it our all in the hot summer weather, my excitement and anticipation for the first episode… I was always on my toes for this drama. While a lot of aspects of the drama were exciting, I was really nervous at the same time. Park Shi On wasn’t an easy character.”

He also shared his concerns about his portrayal. “I was afraid how I would affect those with autism and their families if I didn’t express or portray the character properly. However, I also received letters and messages of support from people saying that they were really encouraged and more hopeful because of Park Shi On, and because of everyone’s support, I, as well as Park Shi On, were able to successfully finish out the drama. Thank you!”

He thanked the cast and crew for all of their help and support, saying that he’ll never forget the set of “Good Doctor” that was always full of faith and laughter. “Thank you guys for all of your support, and I’ll miss you!” He thanked all of his fans and supporters of the drama, and last of all, he thanked his character, “Park Shi On!  I learned so much from you, thank you!”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/10/joo-won-i-was-afraid-how-i-would-affect-those-with-autism-and-their-families/

ezze said: off topic... I am watching heirs at the moment * praying it wont bore me to death*Gosh I miss GD ... so saad! :((
@ezze i m watching just only ep with eng sub
hmmmmmmi feel bad to say lucky the pd never find cutie to act in this dramaoh thank god as it s typical poor and rich storylineand 90% same as bof
the only difference s lmh character at least not so proud and sympathetic but not so funny like bof i thought it s a comedy romance but no leiseem like melodrama more
except the usa sceneries are nice actually not that much to see
but at least lmh character s not what i expected but still not attractive to meas the storyline s really typical story
so i m not continueimg even psh s rly gd but the  story ehhhhhh not my type
so i think i will wait for yeh if not i will waiy for cutie to go back to  dramaland then see kdrama

@mei thanks for translAtion
soooooooooooo happy to see him enjoy himself in musical practice
hmmmmmmm sometime i rly find myself like after watching cutie  s performance in dramas i will get vvv choosy on dramasi m not sure why i find other dramas that re popular or gd rating i try to watch them but cant continue i dont know why ahhhhhhhhhhh
think i got cutie s love acting sicknessno cure for this sickness lol

Earlier, Cutie tweet:

주원 @Moonjunwon 3h

이 기분^^ 아침 10시부터 저녁 10시까지 연습하는 이 기분! 그래 이 기분이얌!!!!!♥

This feeling^^ This is the kind of feeling I get when I rehearsed from 10am to 10pm. It's this type of feeling!!!!♥

Awww....Cutie is working hard but thoroughly enjoying what he is doing.

mrdimples said: Earlier, Cutie tweet:

주원 @Moonjunwon 3h

이 기분^^ 아침 10시부터 저녁 10시까지 연습하는 이 기분! 그래 이 기분이얌!!!!!♥

This feeling^^ This is the kind of feeling I get when I rehearsed from 10am to 10pm. It's this type of feeling!!!!♥

Awww....Cutie is working hard but thoroughly enjoying what he is doing.

Our Message to Cutie in Reply for His Thank You Tweet.

q6lj.jpg

Translation: Ah! It's been awhile but while I was filming Good Doctor, my Thai fans and my International fans bought us a meal^^ It's a little late but thank you so much~ I must've been quite preoccupied! Suddenly, right now boom! I remembered^^ Also, thank you very much for the fans who came to the dinner party~ I have so many to thank^^  >> translation from @chrissy96

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello Girls!!! I should have done earlier but... it is raining so hard in our place and the electricity suddenly goes... "Pooofffss!!!" So I only able to do it now, with my ever growing big panda eyes. (sleep deprive, crying for Cutie, moating for Cutie, Cutie etc. activities).

Here is our reply to Cutie's tweet:

The message is a bit long so I cut it into two:

Message 1
@Moonjunwon 생각해줘서 감사합니다! 굿닥터 너무 잘 봤습니다. 뮤지컬 고스트도 잘하리라 믿습니다. 주원의 미소와 웃음은 우리에게 힘입니다. >>2

Message 2
@Moonjunwon >>2 우리의 27생일 소원이 현실이데길 진심으로 바랍니다. 영원히 사랑하고 응원합니다! - 주원 큐티 인터네셔널 팬클럽

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Or you can also use twitlonger.com for tweeting as a whole message

In twitlonger:

@Moonjunwon 생각해줘서 감사합니다! 굿닥터 너무 잘 봤습니다. 뮤지컬 고스트도 잘하리라 믿습니다. 주원의 미소와 웃음은 우리에게 힘입니다. 우리의 27생일 소원이 현실이데길 진심으로 바랍니다. 영원히 사랑하고 응원합니다!- 주원 큐티 인터네셔널 팬클럽 http://twitpic.com/dgshxk

Translation in English:

Thank you for being so thoughtful! You were awesome in Good Doctor and we know you will be fantastic in GHOST too. Your smile and laughter gives us strength. We sincerely hope all 27 of our birthday wishes be fulfilled. We will always love and support you. - Joo Won Cutie International Fans

>> Thank you dear @chrissy96 , our Cuties translator :D for helping us translate the message.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Simple Message in English: I also tweeted this one. :D

@Moonjunwon We Love You, Joo Won! We are always here to support you! Thank you!!!

Look at https://twitter.com/joowoncutie and  https://twitter.com/JooWonSoompi for our tweets.

Kindly help in tweeting girls. So he will be able to see it.

Attached Picture

e7yy.jpg

Joo Won Cuties/soompiers/fans. Thank you so much for making this possible. If not for your kind contributions, whether its financial, moral support, inputs and so many things, we will not be able to show our support to Cutie and send him food that will give him strength in filming Good Doctor. And as we know, we also brought smile in his face and uplift his mood. It is so heartwarming like his drama Good Doctor and  just like him, this awesome actor named Moon Jun Won.

The way in making this Cutie Food Project successful is paved with so many obstacles, but along the way, we met people who helped us. Some we don't even know, who lend their hands in making this project possible. We are forever grateful for them. I even don't know their names. And for our fellow Joo Won Cuties/soompier/chingu @jwthfc, thank you dear, you are so kind. And to the Joo Won Thailand Fan Club, thank you for letting us work by your side, it is a such a pleasure working with fellow Joo Won fans. To my fellow admins, @mrdimples, @mjwonnie, @manyearsago, girls let's do this again. And our Cuties translators, @chrissy96, @daysdreamsindecember, @mei and others who helped and gave translations, thank you girls. For all who helped us, you know who you are. Thank you.

I am so proud to be Joo Won's fan. I am so proud of my fellow Joo Won fans. And I am so proud of our Cutie. He pretty much deserve every love we can give, right. Next project, here we come!!!! :D

Seeing him standing in front of our banner is my wish that Cutie fulfilled. Joo Won tweeting about it is a super sweet bonus. - coolreborn (crying her eyes out when saw the banner with Cutie and  his tweet.)

Level 7 Civil Servant has (and will always have) a special place in my heart. As some of you may know, this is the show that welcomed me to the world of JW. I shall not bore you with my grandmother story; so onto my tribute and first fan-fic dedicated to this drama and all of you fans. Recently, @mrdimples invited me to join in this writing frenzy of hers and after some thought I graciously accepted the offer. I had been thinking on and off about what material I could provide and this came to mind. L7CS was a plot-wreck and while the romance was cute, the entire arc could have been written better. Dramas are not usually able to give much insights of our lead characters. How nice then, would it have been to be inside Gil Ro's head? Inspired, I quickly started tapping on the keyboard fervently and this is what was born tonight. I hope you guys will have fun reading; I know I had fun writing ;) 

Fan Fiction - My Diary (Han Gil Ro's Romance Edition) 
Entry1_zpsf38c92b8.jpg

Entry 1
This is Han Pil-Hoon. No wait, it should be Han Gil Ro now. I don’t usually write; much less keep a diary. It is strange then, how I’m penning down my thoughts in this book. I guess that’s because in spy school there’s nothing much to do for leisure so it’s self-entertainment (yes it’s pretty dull here, we are out of civilization and secluded to a protected area). It could also be because that I have been feeling different lately. It makes me confused and I need to get it out. Different? How different? Well, for starters I met a girl. Yeah I know, it’s not the first time I met one. But this one, she’s special.

She drives me crazy. Not in a good way, but not in a bad way as well. It’s like a love-hate thing we’ve got there. Initially she was a serious pain in the a*ss, her haughty self-righteousness not only losing me a car but also my rep.  To add on, she had the cheek to give me a ringing slap on the face in front of everyone.  Everyone.  I would NEVER live this down in my lifetime.  Oh, I also trudged down the mountain highway in 10-degree weather after her and got stranded when the wily fox called for delivery. This woman ought to have been shot. Alas, fate would have no other way but to put us within each other’s sight again. This time at the NIS interview. No matter how hard she tried to dodge, I knew it was her. How not to have recognized that frumpy hairdo? Don’t even mention the terrible post-modern dressing and the silly brooch she wears. If I had my way I would have taken the brooch away from her and broken it into a million tiny pieces.  With her around there is always trouble. Before we even started school, we were chased down the bus, we fought, my nose bled out, we fought some more, and then I had jajjangmyun down my face and everywhere else. If you think that’s all, no. That’s not it.  It doesn’t stop here. There’s plenty more I have to bi*tch about. Yes, call me petty but whatever. That woman is crazy.  She does not want to be responsible and pay for my car. I have every right to harass her during training. What’s worse than having to see her every day is to stand next to her and recite the oath. How she does it with conviction while being such a competent liar befuddles me. Anyway, this is one part of the story. Here’s the next:

So, at this point we are pretty much frenemies. You know, friends that are enemies? Or rather, in this case, it should be enemies who can be friends.  I think we can be friends.  I know right, I must be drunk. I hope to be drunk. But very unfortunately, I’m sober. As sober as a sober man can be.  I ACTUALLY WANT TO BE FRIENDS.  There have been a lot of misunderstandings between us.  I’m still trying to figure all of these out and frankly it scares me; the feeling of uncertainty. I get bothered when she ignores me and sticks with Mr. Annoying. He seriously annoys the crap out of me. He thinks he knows it all and those cheesy pickup tactics he uses, wow! Only she would fall for things like learning how to hold a gun and shoot using spoons and candy.  It’s not even the best method when I can’t do it myself, pfffttt. I’m the best there, not him. I’m the one who won that round against him. Why would she even want to hang out with him? I simply cannot understand what she is thinking sometimes.

Then again, she has her cute moments. That, I have to admit. Her money-grabbing ways can be repulsive but her bukkeu song and dance in front of the entire class was entertaining.  I couldn’t help but be tickled. And guess what, she can wear a dress nicely too! It caught me off-guard but at least now I know this woman has the capability to look good…in fact, pretty. Very pretty. Like knock-my-socks-off kind of pretty.    

My brain is in a state of trying to decipher what I’m feeling right now as I’m writing. Certain parts of it are telling me that I’m experiencing the first symptoms of a complex but wonderful emotion called love.

I would love to tell you more (a lot happened today) but my hands are tired. And my head is giving me this buzz that won’t go away. I have to go take a break.

Oh, and by the way, did I mention? Her name is Seo Won. Kim Seo Won. 

----------END-----------

@daydreamsindecember kekekekeeeee... D, so I see you have been busy writing fanfic while this bunnie is battling with her post-GD and advance post-1N2D blues symptons... GOOD JOB, dear friend :x :x =D> =D> :D Lub this 'diary style' rated "G" fanfic... looking forward to Entry 2... Fighting!!!!

My ultimate bromance OTP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf15TRv0yjM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdnMjyOw4A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkm1JXNpxMM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cr. Leosimiohc

google translate:

Samora, today (11) Jeju Book '1 Night 2 Days' last shot
2013-10-11 08:36:04

Actor Joo end of '1 Night 2 Days' was including Jeju.

Uhm Tae Woong Sung Si Kyung Cha Tae Hyun Joo Kim Jong Min yisugeun yuhaejin as well as the KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days' shooting in Jeju AM October 11 tea leaves.

Above all day shooting schedule in 1 year and 8 months, the end of Samora reasons, decided to get off schedule then has drawn more attention.

201310101745352510_1.jpg

In Jeju '1 Night 2 Days' members of the youngest Samora and plans to spend significant time.

Unfortunately, while the Samora '1 Night 2 Days 'is a former member of Optics, I, as the main PD PD choejaehyeong in Jeju '1 Night 2 Days' last shot was wrestle. Kim Seung-woo and PD choejaehyeong the past 15 to 16 March last finished shooting in Jeju.

Samora finally leaving the '1 Night 2 Days' trip is coming to be broadcast on the 20th. (Photo = KBS)

[News yen bakahreum Reporter]

fr http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201310101745352510

... now they are in Jeju shooting Cutie's last episode... ah, I want to cry... :((