Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

Congratulation gals!! Finally he tweeted about you gals!!! So proud of you!!!! I feel like I'm dying even though I didn't participate at all. Can't imagine what condition I am in this situation if I were you gals!!! maybe I'll already faint unconscious after read this. neko%20003.gifCutie is a kindhearted man, really really kindhearted. I can feel his vibe that he is that kind of person. It feels different when I see other actors or celebrities. His manner and his nature is the most attractive thing inside him. His good looking is always a bonus for me (it's a JACKPOT!!!)neko%20019.gif
I think he doesn't need to seek popularity to survive in this showbiz or to start his career. The most important thing is he can get recognition for his superb acting skill, then the popularity will come by itself along with his notorious acting skill :D :D
Hope Cutie will come to Indonesia too later. *pray* *pray* *pray*
CONGRATULATION TO YOU ALL MY LOVELY GALS!!!! :x :x
*back to RL* 86.gif
*internet connection is killing me*

I m vvv bz right now because last weeks and last few days Feeling no mood to work because Gd s ending

So now rushing

Think tonight still can't sleep

But I still miss Gd ahhhh

It s like losing Smthg vvv important heart feel empty too

But still need to work if not no money to go Korea

Ya me too think his great acting will gain him more recognity and popularity as time go by

He rly a number one workaholic start pratising musical right after drama shooting !!!!

Wow head down to him

Even I worked over night most of time. But I sit down to work unlike him moving all the time and need great focus to act

Wow sometime I really think he s a robot but even robot work everyday nonstop will Spoil too

So really de he is so impressive in term of his attitude towards his works

Well sometime I do get tired of doing works and moody so Smtm ll delay n delay but lucky my boss s still ok quite nice

He only rush me whEn he need it urgently if not he won't even care how long I do

So I m surprise that cutie doesn't seem moody Or tired of what he works

Except the look is slpy lA but his spirit don't seem tired of acting or don't seem bored of his works well sometime we will get bored everyday have to work but on him I have never seen or feel Anythg like this

I m really impress by him for this

Even he dnt talk maybe he s sick or sad with some his own personal problem

So after all

I m waiting eagerly for his next project

and I also dnt think he will ask his bear manager to tweeted for him Ba as if like that we will see the tweet to thank us earlier and not wait till now

As the manager know international are important so as to push him internationally

So he will tweeted it earlier if it s his manager as he got more time to do so

Maybe after Afew days cutie bday as scared other fcs will get jealous if tweeted before or on bday itself

But because cutie s too bz that he has forgotten to tweeted his thank to us

So wait till he s less bz then he remembered it so he faster tweeted it

Hmmm at least I find it that it s not planned or tweeted by anyone else but himself

This is what I think

Guest mei8805

Cutie Just Tweeted :이 기분^^ 아침 10시부터 저녁 10시까지 연습하는 이 기분! 그래 이 기분이얌!!!!!♥
This Feeling ^^From 10am at the Morning tiil 10pm at evening This feeling when i'm practice!Yes, This Feeling!!!!!

(Cutie looks very happy when he's back to practice for musical again^^ Happy for u cutie^^ 화팅!! \(^.^)/)

Mei said: Cutie Just Tweeted :이 기분^^ 아침 10시부터 저녁 10시까지 연습하는 이 기분! 그래 이 기분이얌!!!!!♥
This Feeling ^^From 10am at the Morning tiil 10pm at evening This feeling when i'm practice!Yes, This Feeling!!!!!

(Cutie looks very happy when he's back to practice for musical again^^ Happy for u cutie^^ 화팅!! \(^.^)/)