Quantcast

Joo Won 주원 - Current drama: Alice on SBS

Joowon juz tweet!~ :x :x

@Moonjunwon

아! 시간이 좀 지났지만 굿닥터 촬영 중 태국팬분들과 인터네셔널 팬분들이 식사 쏘셨었어요^^ 늦었지만 너무 감사드리구~ 정신이 없었나봅니다! 지금 갑자기 빡! 생각 났어요^^ 그리구 쫑파티 때 와주신 팬분들도 정말 감사드리구요~ 감사할일이 많네요^^

===

He said thank you to Thailand FC and International fans for the meal support, thought it's late. He suddenly remember  it now ^^ and he also thanks to fans who came to after party of Good Doctor  ^^

@mei maybe can translate it plz^^

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

maymay said: Joowon juz tweet!~ :x :x

@Moonjunwon

아! 시간이 좀 지났지만 굿닥터 촬영 중 태국팬분들과 인터네셔널 팬분들이 식사 쏘셨었어요^^ 늦었지만 너무 감사드리구~ 정신이 없었나봅니다! 지금 갑자기 빡! 생각 났어요^^ 그리구 쫑파티 때 와주신 팬분들도 정말 감사드리구요~ 감사할일이 많네요^^

===

He said thank you to Thailand FC and International fans for the meal support, thought it's late. He suddenly remember  it now ^^ and he also thanks to fans who came to after party of Good Doctor  ^^

"There was no broadcasting station was willing to take on a mini series written by a relatively unknown and non established writer, actors who has the skill but no star power as lead actors and characters that constantly create trouble, Many were doubtful that this drama could ever succeed."
WTH???!!!! am i missing something here?- unknown and non-established writer?- actors who has the skill but no star power?
if this is what people were really thinking, then i'm having a good time sitting here with my fruit juice (i'm on a diet) laughing at their faces~ i dislike the first description about the writer, though i can still accept it. but the second description about actors are extremely ridiculous to the point of being very idiotic. one of the things that made people watch this is because of the star power of each actor. not just the 3 main leads, but also because of the child actors and all the side-actors.

@mrdimples.... My twin.. he finally tweeted. You know how I feel, you know right. cole%20qq%20speed%20girl%20007.gif

Please advice me what to tweet... my hands are so cold right now....

Ok.. I just tweeted two messages... I will tweet again in the Joo Won Cutie twitter account... jeezzz... my mind in heaven.

coolreborn said: maymay said: Joowon juz tweet!~ :x :x

@Moonjunwon

===

@Ma OO since u have finished your exams perhaps u can start designing stuff for cutie's visit to SGP although when he will come is still unknown...

:)

)

:)

)

:D

Can.Can.(actually i am trying to do 1n2d goodbye video for him. .TT)

farbarri said: "There was no broadcasting station was willing to take on a mini series written by a relatively unknown and non established writer, actors who has the skill but no star power as lead actors and characters that constantly create trouble, Many were doubtful that this drama could ever succeed."
WTH???!!!! am i missing something here?- unknown and non-established writer?- actors who has the skill but no star power?
if this is what people were really thinking, then i'm having a good time sitting here with my fruit juice (i'm on a diet) laughing at their faces~ i dislike the first description about the writer, though i can still accept it. but the second description about actors are extremely ridiculous to the point of being very idiotic. one of the things that made people watch this is because of the star power of each actor. not just the 3 main leads, but also because of the child actors and all the side-actors.

Joowon tweeted his thanks! awww~ he remembers us! he acknowledges your effort, girls! congratulations! i'm so proud of you~ @coolreborn and @mrdimples especially, must be on top of over the MOON. :)) :)) thank you for letting me be a part of this family. i didnt contribute much to the thread, and i certainly am not resourceful. but i can surely share my opinion on certain things. hope you girls are fine with it. :D i will put in more effort to represent us as Cutie International fans~
guess what? THERE'S AN LCD SHOP NEAR MY HOUSE!!! i'm going over to ask the cost for a board to write Joowon Cutie Int'l Fans so that i can bring it to the Ghost musical~ hurray!

maymay said:
coolreborn said: maymay said: Joowon juz tweet!~ :x :x

@Moonjunwon

===

• Jillia changed the title to Joo Won 주원 - Current drama: Alice on SBS
  • Guest unfeatured this topic