Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I know I shouldn't be but I am so F***** mad at people's comments about how the show should be realistic and not portray SO & YS being in love.Because autistic people cannot fall in love and cannot satisfy the partner. Maybe I am even more mad that people agree with these comments.

I am out for tonight.

mrdimples said: I know I shouldn't be but I am so F***** mad at people's comments about how the show should be realistic and not portray SO & YS being in love.Because autistic people cannot fall in love and cannot satisfy the partner. Maybe I am even more mad that people agree with these comments.

I am out for tonight.

Guest rynhanna

mrdimples said: I know I shouldn't be but I am so F***** mad at people's comments about how the show should be realistic and not portray SO & YS being in love.Because autistic people cannot fall in love and cannot satisfy the partner. Maybe I am even more mad that people agree with these comments.

I am out for tonight.

Guest Maryss Falconi

I am out for tonight.

I am out for tonight.

@mrdimples cool down cool down like @coolreborn has said different ppl have different views in seeing things and like pso colleagues they all know he s vvv capable but when they hear he s dating ys everyone seem not so happy and supportive because it s the fact that society still has this prejudices on less fortunate ppl
i mean when i go out ppl still look at me differently and start saying my previous life i maybe do alot of bad things so become like this in this lifethey are ppl shun me even children look at me they ll scaredi love children bcos they are cutebut i have to keep a distance with them as i scared i ll give them fright and some parents will cover their children eyes when i near themall these things are really hard to endure how ppl see mebut what can i do i cant change ppl views and societyall i can do is just try my best dont care how other say or look at me
At the beginning of this drama i really hope this drama will change society thinking of less fortunate pplbut after all these months there are still ppl so blindly watching this dramaas they never really open their hrts to watch this drama and really learn what this drama want to convey
i am sad more than angry
but come to think there are just comments from small group of ppl who said authistic ppl impossible to love 
i mean sometm just leave it to them on their viewsat least now i learn not to take it too hard when i see these comments if last few days ago i ll shoot the ppl
but now i just think it s a waste of time to talk to ppl who dont get the msg the director want to giveit always need two hands to clap so if others dont get it then just leave itand dont let them affect our mood ok
have good night sleep all the cuties

coolreborn

said: [color=#000099][size=3]Jezzzaazzz..... Cutie!!! What are you doing... should Peter Pan look so darn sexy like that? I am dead... I'm going to put Cutie Peter Pan in the bed tonight!!![/size][/color]

[color=#000099][size=3]@raito1310, Thanks for posting dear... Wow... Joo Won looks so HAAAAWWWWTTTT!!!!!!!![/size][/color]