Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Sorry to be so long winded

As In my opinion I think it s not only the agency want him to do it he himself mAy want to try some thg really different Ba

Other may scared that ugly duckling role may ruin his image but there are a lot of This kind of roles become vvv popular in Asia like Hong Kong there a quite a number of ugly duckling roles make the actors Rly popular

And this fashion kind is going to be handsome after Afew chapts but his action still

Dude and dorky so he s still gg to be handsome through out the drama or movie

Guest mindymoe

dorky character will be a unique one! I don't want to see Cutie as arrogant-rich-man, so lame. Maybe a dorky-funny-innocent character will do, and the setting will be in the downtown, and an a neighborhood far from Seoul. Not involved a loveline between a rich and the poor. Simple but heavy one. aaaahhh... too much demanding. anyway, I'll go wherever Cutie go!!! :D :D :D
*eeeeh... I think I described Park Shi On too much.. I love him though :) 

From the provided links, and reading the article on DB, Javabeans had mentioned that the name change of the drama from Fashion King to Gangnam Style was not consulted with the webtoon artist which pissed him off. This was in the end of 2012.Additionally based on the story line (coming of age drama, teenage angst, lots of daydreaming and who knows maybe a bit of voyeurism), a broadcaster was not procured. Looking at the story and the strips on Naver it seems most probable a private broadcaster would do the story justice like TVN or JTBC.I guess Joo Won likes the bit of tension associated with each drama he takes, so he can clearly banish the image of the last role(s) he played. Nobody will be given a chance to say " The XX role he took is similar to Lee Kangto" or "the YY role he took is similar to Tae Hee". I think there would be a risk to playing this role but not everyone can play a role which has many layers like Joo Won does :) Hoping to get the latest developments on this new story :) Cheers my folks :)

mindymoe said: dorky character will be a unique one! I don't want to see Cutie as arrogant-rich-man, so lame. Maybe a dorky-funny-innocent character will do, and the setting will be in the downtown, and an a neighborhood far from Seoul. Not involved a loveline between a rich and the poor. Simple but heavy one. aaaahhh... too much demanding. anyway, I'll go wherever Cutie go!!! :D :D :D

There is a Chinese saying:

长江后浪推前浪,浮事新人换旧人。

It means -

◇ As in the Yangtze River the waves behind drive on those ahead, so each new generation excels the last one.

◇ Time makes it inevitable that in every profession the rising generation is worthier than the former one.

Popularity comes and goes... you may be popular now but in a blink of the eye, you may become the forgotten... the rate new idols are created in the present day entertainment industry and it is not just limited to the Hallyu and K-pop waves, it is hard to keep up in order to maintain the popularity. Some of those popular hallyu stars mentioned mentioned above started out as aspiring actors. For example, I was quite impressed by JGS's performance as the talented young conductor in Beethovan Virus but after YAB I have stopped watchg his dramas. Likewise for KSH, the drama that caught my attention was Giant. Although his role was only a supporting one and he only appeared in a few eps out of the 60-ep drama, he left a long impression on me. However, the role in DH that made he rose to stardom did not interest or impress me unlike most ppl.

I would rather Joo Won gain recognition and long lasting reputation as the actor who chooses his projects careful and who keeps improving his crafts, not just in his home country or in the ever alluring Jap market but also among the overseas audience.

This is what I feel... you can ignore my post if you dun agree.

Guest mindymoe

coolreborn said: mindymoe said: dorky character will be a unique one! I don't want to see Cutie as arrogant-rich-man, so lame. Maybe a dorky-funny-innocent character will do, and the setting will be in the downtown, and an a neighborhood far from Seoul. Not involved a loveline between a rich and the poor. Simple but heavy one. aaaahhh... too much demanding. anyway, I'll go wherever Cutie go!!! :D :D :D

simplydramafied1082 said: From the provided links, and reading the article on DB, Javabeans had mentioned that the name change of the drama from Fashion King to Gangnam Style was not consulted with the webtoon artist which pissed him off. This was in the end of 2012.Additionally based on the story line (coming of age drama, teenage angst, lots of daydreaming and who knows maybe a bit of voyeurism), a broadcaster was not procured. Looking at the story and the strips on Naver it seems most probable a private broadcaster would do the story justice like TVN or JTBC.I guess Joo Won likes the bit of tension associated with each drama he takes, so he can clearly banish the image of the last role(s) he played. Nobody will be given a chance to say " The XX role he took is similar to Lee Kangto" or "the YY role he took is similar to Tae Hee". I think there would be a risk to playing this role but not everyone can play a role which has many layers like Joo Won does :) Hoping to get the latest developments on this new story :) Cheers my folks :)

mindymoe said:

dorky character will be a unique one! I don't want to see Cutie as arrogant-rich-man, so lame. Maybe a dorky-funny-innocent character will do, and the setting will be in the downtown, and an a neighborhood far from Seoul. Not involved a loveline between a rich and the poor. Simple but heavy one. aaaahhh... too much demanding. anyway, I'll go wherever Cutie go!!! :D :D :D

@mindmoe... I think this is not rich and poor story, I think this is typical classroom boy having a crush(love?) on a girl.... oh if only we have English sub of this manhwa. Was it called Chaebol? Hur... I'm not well-versed with K-drama phrase.  Chaebol Cutie?  :D  Oh well, yeah, let's just follow where Cutie will go, he might drop some balls and left/right/middle goodies along the way. ;))  Besides, if he will do the one in the manga... the undressing scenes and shower scenes and sleeping scenes... waaahhh... sooner or later we will definitely see some moaty goodies... Hell, Yeah!!!!!!!!

I was laughing at the part when he Becm handsome and after he played foot ball he reSt and all sweaty and all the looking at him sweat all over his neck and arms

The girls suddenly go and suck his neck and arms

I was like so shock when I saw this part and lol till stomach ache

But at the end it s the girls imagine sucking his neck

And if this part rly in drama

Waaaa I ll watch it many times as it s so moaty and hilarious

ctfrsgp said: There is a Chinese saying:

长江后浪推前浪,浮事新人换旧人。

It means -
◇ As in the Yangtze River the waves behind drive on those ahead, so each new generation excels the last one.
◇ Time makes it inevitable that in every profession the rising generation is worthier than the former one.

Popularity comes and goes... you may be popular now but in a blink of the eye, you may become the forgotten... the rate new idols are created in the present day entertainment industry and it is not just limited to the Hallyu and K-pop waves, it is hard to keep up in order to maintain the popularity. Some of those popular hallyu stars mentioned mentioned above started out as aspiring actors. For example, I was quite impressed by JGS's performance as the talented young conductor in Beethovan Virus but after YAB I have stopped watchg his dramas. Likewise for KSH, the drama that caught my attention was Giant. Although his role was only a supporting one and he only appeared in a few eps out of the 60-ep drama, he left a long impression on me. However, the role in DH that made he rose to stardom did not interest or impress me unlike most ppl.

I would rather Joo Won gain recognition and long lasting reputation as the actor who chooses his projects careful and who keeps improving his crafts, not just in his home country or in the ever alluring Jap market but also among the overseas audience.

There is a Chinese saying:

长江后浪推前浪,浮事新人换旧人。

It means -

Oh dear.I love you.I totally agree with you.Fangirls changes their hearts quickly unless they really really admire that actors.(my generation,like this!)Popularity never last long.The secured route for an actor is to have many projects that show his/her talents so that he/she still gets offers even after the popularity drops! I believe...JW has enough but the more the merrier.^^