Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ahhhhhhhhh cuteness overloaaaaaad!!! Thanks for sharing the preview @maymay and the super cute gif @stearly!!! Waaaaahhh can't wait for Monday but I don't want GD to end just yet. *sobs* in hae-ya, don't die on us ok? We're already dead on te sweetness and cuteness of cys and pso!

Oh and it's nice that Good Doctor is affecting hospitals in a good way. Thank you for sharing the article @stearly.

Ahhh spazzing before working. Hahaha! See you tom!! ^^

kekekekeke! SO-YS is holding hands tightly while walking at night~ kekekekeke! *still cant stop giggling* they're so cute together! and it's nice to see SO wearing more colors. it suits his 'changing' character. from blue/white to maroon, yellow, red, etc. come to think of it, he hasnt worn black too.  :-?

Joo Won Guerilla Date Cut with English Sub

Dailymotion Link - translated by chrissy96

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15jr0a_joo-won-guerilla-date_people

I am currently doing the subtitling of Joo Won's Guerilla Date while finishing a deadline when I remembered the job for Cutie's Birthday Video. So it took a bit of time to finish this up. A BIG Thanks to our translator @chrissy96 for providing the awesome English translation, dear I haven't put all the text translation as I focused in the interview more (and no time-almost fell asleep on my keyboard doing this, hahahaha).

There are simple and interesting things that this interview touched. In part, I understand more what is happening in his career right now, why he got so many projects that results in his crazy schedule (can I say, its Cutie's fault...hahaha, shoot me). His family's reaction to his fame, funny facts on his 1N2D hyungs, some other things *huuur, don't even ask me* and his unchanging answer as to what kind of actor he is (one that I can say, he is right now), an actor with humane scent (yosh, maybe I'll smell him when I see him personally and tell him .. I love your scent, Joo Won :D *sniff, sniff*)

When Cutie said he likes the MBC president if he sees him.. I laugh so loud, Joo Won answered it in a cute way.. That if I'm the president of MBC, I'll forgive this cute actor right away. LOL. And the fans are quite funny, fangirling in front of Cutie and Cutie just smiling and laughing along. Ai.... lucky fans who hug him so tight. :D

KBSW YT - >

There's a bit of difference especially with what Cutie said about how he wants to be an actor, in KBSW he said he wants to be an actor that don't act like celebrity but in chrissy's translation he want to be an actor with a humane scent... I think I often read that he wants to be an actor with humane scent so I would prefer that translation. :D

Ah, my uploading sucks, I'll just give the KBS version of the Guerilla Date with Cutie then post the Dailymotion link of the one translated by Cuties. :D

fr KBSW

He s so sincere in the interviews

Like every word come from his heart

Rly de I never seen such a sincere guy I don't know hw to explain

I mean otter actors are vvv good in talking and vvv good at expressing their thoughts And they are sincere too

But I hv never see any actor like cutie so true and so sincere

I mean I can really feel his sincerity from every interviews he s in

As he will think it carefully then answer unlike sm they kp talking non stop and never think awhl then talk

N you. Can see from his eyes his great sincerity n Purenees

I hope he can be an actor thAt don't act like celebrity

No wonder

I like him so much

As he s nature and really true to himself and others

Cutie I hope u can rly become what you want to Becm and remain your pure heart

Saranghaeyo cutie as an idol with true and pure heart

Hmm I think I like nature and inner beauty thAn appearance

Guest mei8805

Morning cuties...^^ Happy saturday..!! ^^btw, i just read a spoiler at DC JoowonGall.. i think cutie already accepted an offered for i don't know it's movie or drama because there isn't detail explanation if it's drama or movie but it's confirmed that the actor is Joo Won (i think this project is a movie, because "Fashion king" already adapted for a drama with the same title starring Shin Se Kyung,Yuri "SNSD", Yoo Ah in etc and already aired last year but i think the story in the drama and the story in the webtoon is little different but for Joowon project, maybe the story almost same with the story in webtoon).. this project is adaptation from webtoon. The title of webtoon is "패션왕" it means "King of Fashion/Fashion King" the writers of this webtoon is "기안84".. From the spoiler that i get, it's just said what's the title, who is the director, who is the actor, the company that released the webtoon and how famous the webtoon in korea (they mention the place in korea that have read their webtoon and most of the place in korea include in there).. this is the spoiler that i get from DC Joowon :viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

cr : 유동근_ at DC JoowonGall(Info about cuties in the red box)
This webtoon is really famous in Korea..This is the news about how famous "패션왕" in koreahttp://www.zdnet.co.kr/news/news_view.asp?artice_id=20120910150634

and if u want to read this webtoon, this is the link : (but, it's in korean)http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=325629&weekday=thu&page=1

i'll try to read this webtoon first & will tell u what's "패션왕" about..(but i don't know when i finished read this because it's consist of 95 part T_T)
so, we'll wait when the official news about cutie participated in this project release.. (Cutie really amazing if it's true that he accepted this role)Cheer up cuties&cheering up for our cutie..^^