Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Omgaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwdddddddddddd.......................the dubbing is HORRID. Shudders! What have they done to Kangto's voice? I always have issue with chinese dubbing and basically, I just don't watch shows where it's dubbed or when the character's voice gets on my nerves. Strangely, this problem almost never arise in Korea. I love almost all the actor/actresses' voice and Cutie's one is simply the BEST. Even when I watch Korean shows on cable, I listened in Korean and read the subs. I haven't read but I think the taiwanese fans must not be too happy with this dubbing too

I hav read the comments of some Taiwanese fans in Baidu. They said itz still bearable though they though someone mentioned tat the "voice" of the Count wld hav suited KT better since itz more manly. Personally, I wld rather watch Taiwanese dubbed dramas than those done by the mainland Chinese who hav a stronger accent and normally contain their local slangs. Having said tat, I always watch K dramas in the original korean version bcoz I can then feel the emotions of the characters better by listening to the tone of their voices.

Guest arch00

Hey @arch00 archie' date=' the thread's gonna reach 900 soon!! *thrilled* better not be late this time, eh? :))[/quote']

@crazyoverkdrama pororo

:(( :(( I am nourishing UPOS now :D I don't know how long does it take =)) I am sure I will be late again :(( :((

Try to listening to my fave Tae-Hee speaking Thai... no intention to offend Thai fans if there are any here in this thread, but it does sound a bit strange and comical... :P

You should hear ours doing the dub.... I was cringing most of the time... Sometimes they sound girlish. I love my fellowmen, but i want to fire all of them for making the voice comical!

Guest arch00

@arch00 : please make sure u take care my upo too. not the old one. the young is mine. ahahahahhaha. 

@bobsavero the garden where I am right now have all the old Upos no young ones comrade :(( :(( to nourish young ones I have to wait 2 years more, can't wait can't wait to nourish your young :)) :))

Wooo~~ Hooo~~ Im going to watch the epic HK movie Saving General Yang tomorrow... Im looking forward to imagine Cutie in the role of General Yang's 3rd son who is an archer :):D

ed95b4ed94bcec84a0eb8db0ec9db4-e428-1ebb0952ec9dbc-130303-hdtv-h264-yaya01-42-29_zps7d3597f4.jpg

ed95b4ed94bcec84a0eb8db0ec9db4-e428-1ebb0952ec9dbc-130303-hdtv-h264-yaya01-44-11_zps42cbfb46.jpg

ed95b4ed94bcec84a0eb8db0ec9db4-e428-1ebb0952ec9dbc-130303-hdtv-h264-yaya01-43-48_zpsf57b22cf.jpg

(cr. Baidu)

-edit-

Kekekekekeke... now u gals know watz this bunny's secret fantasy =)) =)) @mojobobo, tatz the scholarly hulk I was talking abt :D >:) Im may try imagining cutie as the 6th son but it will need more effort though :D:))

crazyoverkdrama said:

ctfrsgp wrote: »

Try to listening to my fave Tae-Hee speaking Thai... no intention to offend Thai fans if there are any here in this thread, but it does sound a bit strange and comical...

Most of the korean actor have a good voice

So true. That's why i seldom watch Tagalized version of kdramas. Better watch it undubbed and unsubbed than hear it translated to Tagalog. For some reason it sounds funny and out of sync...

:-/ :-/

One last post before I hop into my bunny hole.

A funny bedtime vid of 1N2D :) :x Goodnight gals... sweet cutie dreams... Im going to dream of Junnie the Archer :*

-edit-

Bunny's bedtime lullaby for tonight :x