Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Just want to ask~ which female lead with Joo won do you like best?  :)

I actually like shim eun kyung (Joo won prefers cute girl) and I totally love Naeil cantabile's Joo won and it's always so comical to see Joo won tried to push her away because the girl wants to hug him so much :lol: In reality, Joo won would have go around hugging everyone :D

:wub:

B1GDY_YCMAETkOL.jpg

B1GDV4TCIAAyYOM.jpg

• Like 6

@wildaffairs: Aiyah... no subs how to understand? :( But I see them laugh I also want to laugh. Just watching the body language, Joo Won is like this blur of a little brother who's so innocent and naive, he's great to make fun of. I have a maknae friend like that. So funny lah when we get together. He's so very smart, but can be so very gullible too... Hahahaha... 

Does anyone know where I can find back episodes of 2D1N with Joo Won in them? I like that Cha Tae Hyun is in it too. Seems like a nice chappy.

Just received funding rejection letter. So sad now. :tears: Nevermind... watch Joo Won to cheer me up...

Here, have you discovered the English-subbed 1N2D episodes on youtube?  Unfortunately, KBS only uploaded the last few months of the season 2 episodes, but it's better than nothing.  Here's the first one of the ones that are there:

credit: KBS World TV

It makes me sad that they basically only have the least funny episodes of the season on their youtube channel.  I've got the others too, in my personal stash, but I think the older ones are a little harder to find if you didn't hoard them like I did, lol.  They are out there though.  And are worth looking for.  I'm sure we can all give you our favorite episodes if you need a place to start.  But for emergency cheering-up purposes, maybe this will do.

And this, maybe...

Ob788ks.jpg

Haha, I think I'm succeeding in making myself want to rewatch these episodes.  Screw the dramas, man.  Give me my 1N2D fix.  It's been too long.

• Like 10

I've been getting my 1n2d fix through KShowsOnline. I LOVE the episodes with Seung Woo and Bird PD. It went down in quality after the New PD, and the New PD ones are the only Season 2 episodeS uploaded by KBS. 

I'm rewatching Tomorrow's Cantabile right now, and this show is like a warm hug (maybe skip episodes 2-3). The music is a nice change of pace. The supporting characters are all so cute. YooJin and NaeIl develop a lovely, comfortable and still goofy relationship. It's all really cute. I like that there's no big bad villain (her childhood music teacher is the closest thing) and that they just have to overcome their own hangups. And, of course, JooWon is wonderful as YooJin. And totally gorgeous in this.

Edited by ameliabedelia_stv
  • Like 7

Joo Won and the quizzes. LOL and his pouty face when he failed them. I miss that a lot. 

Do any of you know if he is continuing with his master classes? With this kind of schedule,how does he study? Or he only write thesis...

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 6

hello,

i miss you guys!!! waaaaaa its been a while!!

Our Joowon is back to Seoul i saw his insta

and I checked his schedule, he has fan sign on 17th Oct!!! i really wanna meet him at least TTTTT ive been in Seoul for 3 months!! and illbe leave few days <///////////////////3

Haha! I should take the plunge. All it takes is probably 5 episodes to get hooked right? Rofl.

There is something about Uee I find hard to like.

Hidden Content

So I guess you can say I won't be too excited seeing my favourite actor romancing one of my not-so-favourite actress (heh trying to keep it civil) on screen. And they are so lovey dovey together... I've seen episode cuts so I have seen bits of the show.

(OMG does this mean that I'll be one of those annoying anti-fans when he dates someone I don't like? Hahaha! Nah, I'm not going to be childish. I can be opinionated but I shouldn't be unreasonable.)

5 episodes of OB or Baker King?  Grown-up Ma Jun doesn't even appear in Baker King until episode 6, but I would say you should know if you like OB or not within 5 episodes.  And hey, you get to dive right in with (cute) scruffy Tae Hee...

That can't be a bad thing, right?

About UEE (O/T):

Hidden Content

Haha! It means I have more work to do for Baker huh? Anyway I have decided to take the plunge do Baker King starts tomorrow for me. Wish me luck.

Thanks for understanding my reservations about Uee. After reading your comment, it has increased the probability of me ever watching OB. (How is it possible that Uee has been regressing in her performances?) 

*phone being a pain while I try to quote second comment so I'm not gonna quote it*

Joowon being such a puppy on 1N2D... I love it when the hyungs dotes on him. I always look forward to those moments when they have free time and the boys lie in a dog pile while Joowon always tries to find the spot to lie down where he can be in contact with as many people as possible. (With current 1N2D maknae Joon Young he'll probably find a corner where he can curl up to sleep undisturbed) Season 2 boys was probably the most affectionate group. While I love them as a group I have to agree that it was the worst 1N2D season ever. I blame the PD... Esp the one after Bird PD.

What are your favourite Joowon moments on 1N2D?

I can think of a few... The one where he was so afraid of bugs, when the bros found general knowledge quiz book in his room, the one when he got so upset cos he couldn't eat and swore to make lots of money so that he can buy his own food, and any episode where he is eating deliciously. There's something strangely fascinating about the way he eats... it gets amplified when you put him next to a hungry Sung Si Kyung. LOL

1N2D introduced me to Seung Gi and Joowon. Always love that show

• Like 8

Is it possible to make Joo Won's voice my ring tone? 

I kind of forgot he spoke English in Tomorrow Cantabile. But I cannot forget his voice in the SG fanmeet. When he spoke English, I think "my soul drifted" out - Korean has a phrase for this :D

He has got such a beautiful voice, so manly. Now, I revisit TC and boy, other than the unqiue way Korean end words with "t", his English sounds much better than those I have heard of other others. I just love his voice. 

Alamak,,,,,i am supposed to go for a meeting and here i am in dreamland

Did he speak English in SG fanmeet? I only heard him say "Hello~" but speaks Korean all other time. kekeke! Or maybe I was too busy staring at him to notice anything else.

@Ma OO can you imagine him wear the tight black pants in the fanmeeting? How do you think we will react is he does? Oh gosh... Just the thought of his assets in tight black pants is making me go funny... :D

Edited by farbarri
  • Like 5

Joo Won Guerilla's Date at Sungshin Women's University 

He's there to promote his movie 'That Man'

a1d05a66d01609244dfa438cd20735fae7cd3473

Look at the crowd! 

web_3696274309_ad0c0300_IMG_20151015_145

b32243fbfbedab64ffe8ac57f136afc378311eb8a59ad8a20cf431adb05fa5ae4d36acaf2fdd9841

I am laughing at the hands. Doesn't everyone wants to touch him? 

152573f40ad162d9dcf9848b17dfa9ec8a13cd3b

c675c4bf6c81800aac366e99b73533fa838b4707

So cute!

2d0425f5e0fe99251eb78fc732a85edf8cb1719f

Edited by mrdimples
  • Like 14

Wah. How can the people behind even catch a glimpse of him?!?

He has an awesome back, wide and strong. I tend to drool whenever I look at his nape. I was staring at it as he walked past me on his way to the car at Suntec,The girth is huge, as big as can be for someone who doesn't pump iron. That's why I think he has a perfect combination. He's really beautiful yet his is not the metrosexual look or Flower Boy type. Masculine and beautiful in one package. 

And have I mentioned his thighs? Unlike some Korean guys, Joo Won doesn't have chicken legs, skinny type ewwww. His thighs look strong and powerful. 

web_3745434743_a890367f_image_zpswsr5dcf

I can't make up my mind, whether to hug it or stroke the inside. 

Edited by mrdimples
  • Like 10