Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

Cuties...Miss u all.. Finally i have a time to get online on monday from my work place even it's maybe just a short time.. hehhee :DHow are u today cuties? Miss u all..  >:D< >:D< >:D< Cutie was so busy for year end day with his Movie Stage Greeting, Musical Performance & Drama Awards.. i just want to tell fan account about yesterday Musical GHOST Performance..^^ Yesterday, some of Korean Fans at DC Joowon posted fan accounts from yesterday performance.. They said yesterday cutie in his good mood.. he looks really happy and he was did the adlibs too at unchained melody guitar scene and someone at DC said maybe jiyeon didn't know beforehand so she laughed when Joowon did that adlib. Even he's look tired at photo from curtain call, but i think he feels that Musical was his home so he feels happy when he arrived at theater and do the performance..i just can pray for his health and hope cutie will always take care of his health and always be happy with his work.. his upcoming movie, fanmeeting and Musical GHOST Performance and i hope he really take a rest at his spare time eventhough maybe he didn't had many spare time but i hope that he used his spare time for take a rest and didn't do anything. We'll always Supporting him and pray the best for him \(^.^)/ Love u Cuties and Love u More cutiee >:D< >:D< >:D< :x :x :x

@coolreborn no prob babe...  I can help you
I dunno know what the heck they were talking about... sori if this has been posted :D
CeA9ylS.png8AVbFaM.png
here the link
http://www.cyfren.com/main/bbs/board.php?bo_table=movienews&wr_id=1917&page=1