Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

seriously, i dunno how to comment about this' new project' since i havent watch the drama Fashion King yet, and also haven't read the original webtoon one.

all i know that i believe in Joowon.
if he 'already accepted' this project, he might found something interesting in the plot.
we know he has greedy to play good characters as well as knows how to choose a 'good script'.
if he accepted this project, let's support him no matter what.
but if not, let's party! haha!

let's wait for the official statement from SIM and Joowon, girls ;)

btw, i read on DC Good Doctor that today is the last day for MCW shooting GD.
this 'fan' wrote, bcoz of a jumping scene(?) running scene Yoonseo got sprain, and SO hold her hand.
after this scene finished, MCW went out of shooting set, and Joowon accompanied her to her car, holding her hand.
i think she really got sprain. Joowon really taking care of her ^^
and i always proud of his good manner to his co-actors <3

Guest mei8805

farbarri said: mindymoe said: farbarri said: @stearly having a second look at the BTS picture, i'm kind of worried. is he being supported by a staff? he has his arms around someone. it's either he is injured/ill and is being supported, or they were just walking around as friends and Joowon comfortably placed his arms around the person. his body posture could indicate he's ShiOn or he's injured-Joowon.  :-S

maymay said: seriously, i dunno how to comment about this' new project' since i havent watch the drama Fashion King yet, and also haven't read the original webtoon one.

all i know that i believe in Joowon.
if he 'already accepted' this project, he might found something interesting in the plot.
we know he has greedy to play good characters as well as knows how to choose a 'good script'.
if he accepted this project, let's support him no matter what.
but if not, let's party! haha!

let's wait for the official statement from SIM and Joowon, girls ;)

btw, i read on DC Good Doctor that today is the last day for MCW shooting GD.
this 'fan' wrote, bcoz of a jumping scene(?) Yoonseo got sprain, and SO hold her hand.
after this scene finished, MCW went out of shooting set, and Joowon accompanied her to her car, holding her hand.
i think she really got sprain. Joowon really taking care of her ^^
and i always proud of his good manner to his co-actors <3

@stearly dont worry, their filming is not in order of appearance sequence. they filmed the Peter Pan scene before episode 1 even airs. and our Cutie mentioned the 1st scene he filmed for Gaksital is where he discovered his mother's dead body. i guess they completed MCW's filming first, then filmed others' scenes.
did Chansung really made a visit? i checked, but i cant find it. chansung is busy filming for his new drama due to air next Wednesday, so maybe he didnt have the time to actually go there. i'll keep a lookout for chan's tweet. :)EDIT: so he did went there~ aww, wish there was a picture. i love their bromance~ two people who loves to hug other people. :D

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: mindymoe said: farbarri said: @stearly having a second look at the BTS picture, i'm kind of worried. is he being supported by a staff? he has his arms around someone. it's either he is injured/ill and is being supported, or they were just walking around as friends and Joowon comfortably placed his arms around the person. his body posture could indicate he's ShiOn or he's injured-Joowon.  :-S

@stearly i could be wrong.
i saw the poster wrote MCW's injured in DC GD, and then she also wrote on DC JW, they were wondering whether today is the last shooting day for MCW.
let's hope not , and plz don't worry ^^

-edit-

it seems MCW got sprain after running scene, not jumping scene.

farbarri said: @stearly dont worry, their filming is not in order of appearance sequence. they filmed the Peter Pan scene before episode 1 even airs. and our Cutie mentioned the 1st scene he filmed for Gaksital is where he discovered his mother's dead body. i guess they completed MCW's filming first, then filmed others' scenes.
did Chansung really made a visit? i checked, but i cant find it. chansung is busy filming for his new drama due to air next Wednesday, so maybe he didnt have the time to actually go there. i'll keep a lookout for chan's tweet. :)EDIT: so he did went there~ aww, wish there was a picture. i love their bromance~ two people who loves to hug other people. :D

Guest mindymoe

dear KBS, please post the "bittersweet dream scene" BTS pic please.............. aaaaah.. I can imagine how sweet it'll be ffffffttttt..........

I saw heirs trailers and I think it s all mainly love and family issue

But looking at LMh character suits him yes but I can't help to

Think if it s cutie act as his role wat will it be like

I m not comparing but just imagine if cutie was in that role how will cutie act ?

As now I dnt know why whenever I watching drama or see sm popular roleS I will start to imagine cutie are the chAracters

And will stArt to thk if it was cutie how will he portray this and that emotions or scenes

as I know his ability In acting so this make me rly think how he ll portray other characters

I rly wanna see how much poTential he has

It seem to me he has endless potential In him

so every tm I wAtch Anythg I will stARt to imagine the. Main role as cutie

M I too overly crazy over him?!

This is

translation of Chansung’s twitt:

@2PMagreement211: @Moonjunwon I came back from Good Doctor

filming site... But I don't have a picture so I'm leaving a post...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe filming site is extremely busy

and hard to grasp, but it's full of laughter..heuheu good good, as expected

from a filming site hyun is at

credit: 2PMalways

Awwwww that was sweet of Chansung to visit! Bromance in real life!! And I liked how he described that a set with Joo Won is full of laughter, as expected! <3

Yup cutie s so nice and easy gg who will dnt like him

When a person has true heart his friends or ppl will be vvv comfortable with him and wanna be his friends forever

Ahhh I love his soothing voice I listening if I were cutie vers my heart rly feels so soothing and vvv comfortable

I find his voice s vvv comforting and smooth

So far I not Kpop fan but I like ost and among all singer in Asia I find his voice has this magic of conforting and soothing ppl heart

When I feel sad or depress just listen to. His song it ll help soothing my heart and soul

So if he release an album I ll surely buy

Ok now gg bury into cutie voice and hope to have a sweet Dream with him

Gd nite all cuties

@ellasam81 I have always wanted Joo Won to play a role similar to the one Hyun Bin played in Secret Garden. It was one heck of a role and I think I would have watched that drama at least 5 times. The acting of Hyun Bin was weird, eccentric, funny, lovable and it just emanated the nature of the character which the writer had written. Even though the actor is handsome, one could really see that, it was one character that TV audience just fell in love with and enjoyed watching him being bizarre. Even Won Bin had parodied it in one of his CF's.
What I enjoy about watching Joo Won on screen is, he manages to bring to life all the characters he plays and definitely as the audience we tend to empathise, love or hate that person.If popularity was a keen factor for the drama to sell, the first thing like any hot actor he would have to buff up his body. All the ones out there have buffed themselves to such an extent, that, sometimes it is really unhealthy and most of all a person needs to have some amount of fat and not only muscles. I am glad Joo Won developed his acting credentials before he entered dramaland.To a certain extent what the media tells about a actor is implanted in the viewer's head and also the actor gradually starts to accept that as a part of his personality, when actually they need to keep the actor for TV and work and the person for his family and friends. Sometimes the fanfare and fame will be there as long as you have hit projects. But once a project goes down, the only people to support the actor for a long slump would be their family and genuine friends.For that, I really appreciate Joo Won for being the family person that he is and always prioritising them above everything else, since they would be the ones to keep him grounded.
Recently, I read this awesome article of an interview of Lee Soon Jae and Choi Bool Am. They are the grandpas or chaebol heads in almost every K-drama. They were giving a breakdown on the pros and cons of the live shoot system of dramas. An excerpt of a question posed to LSJ:
Question: Do you see any problems in young actors nowadays?

Lee:  I've seen many talented young actors fail to build their careers due to lack of work training. Such actors play well if they get roles of a gang member, but cannot play a role of an intelligent person. I give an advice to young actors to learn acting at private institutes when they have time. Another problem is that management companies securing celebrities to play heroes force drama producers to hire supporting actors from it. Broadcasting companies should seriously consider this practice newly emerged with the development of management system".

For more reading, check out this link:
http://www.hancinema.net/interview-with-senior-actors-about-korean-dramas-61006.html

When I saw this answer from LSJ, I was glad Joo Won had actually spent a long time from high school studying acting, being a drama troupe leader and taking no summer breaks but practising plays. Remember in one interview he said the first play he did on stage was "The Good Doctor" by playwright Neil Simon. So his commitment is not for the fame but the projects and his immense desire to be a good actor :)