Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

As I read on this storyline

I myself find that it s not what ppl think. Dnt have meaning or depth as it tell how school teenager rly feel and Pursue outlook only

And I dnt think cutie s gg to be like jkS as if u read the webtoon the charActer when bcm handsome he do look abit like cutie a clean and boyish look

But hiS action s vvv funny

So to me in Depth doesn't mean have to be melodrama or some special character like bridal mask and pso

Simple guy also got lots in depth feeling

Even a crown he also have sad emotions which can't be shown out

I mean every character has it own in depth side

It s not necessary the story like bm and Gd are in depth

I mean like my lovely Samsoon it show how a fat and normal girl feeling and it s popular because most Girls can feel the same way

Well to me in comedy romance u can also get sm kind of inspiration from it too

Pls read the webtoon first then see if u all like it or not

truthfully, the popularity of the drama is mostly due to the presence of idols as part of the casts. LSG was once an idol, so he has already gained a large fanbase before he debuted as an actor. and when he choose a good rom-com project, he gains more fans. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho stars a girl idol. as for LMH, he has been acting for some time, but got immensely popular due to Boys Over Flowers which stars Kim Hyun Joong, one of the most popular idols there is. KSH too, has gained a lot of fans from Dream High. it is a great way to introduce an actor, by letting him act in a project which has an idol.
i, myself, became a fan of Joowon due to L7CS for i was a die-hard fan of 2pm. Chansung brought me to the drama. most idols-casted-drama gains a lot of international fans, but due to the lead actor's acting talent, LMH, LSG, KSH, they are able to shine and somehow make those idols' fans as theirs. as what i've mentioned before, i'm currently not a big fan of the comic's storyline, but maybe this is their way to gain more international popularity for Joowon. right now, all we can do is to wait for more confirmation about the casting and the production.

Guest bomerang

mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn herez another translation by Microsoft

The good doc was going to try the jweon di reporting first were quietly Kannon and den. .. If you write too riveting in writing and having an awful large treat ㅠ ㅠ so ........ㅠ.... Now this is going to require or even once affectionately!  Learn State House of representatives called on the current discussion movie. TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ is a Web Toon is known as p I've heard that this was the original's adaptation of the original story as a bunch. also I've heard that. but once TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ titled the reaction of various portal sites with absolutely negative. depicts for the criminal offence of youth and the unnatural story unfold as already the public perception is not good. I think to TCU, but the awareness, ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ popular Web Toon. clear film covers enough of the actor State itself could do with concealment. but must find an audience rather than a CRT screen on the market, as the public's negative perceptions of departure is a risky choice? good doctors ' Park, Zion ' as big as beloved icons of the healing at this point is not a good image for cake Thank goodness, why not, we will assume that's the way it will be. King of baking Kim Pong, five small bridges, brothers, until the good doctor at each ride and subsequent success as a solid two-day/one-night proving to concealment, such as increasing the awareness of the performing arts in New York to go to length but still distant and far away.(Case in point, for example, is currently a vote in progress sponsored by CJ – style icon Awards is the fact that a high ranking from the other shocking.)Now comes the real work for the beginning actor Joo-won-Jin you selected carefully.

I mean can try watching

Like me I ll try watching any drama but if first ep bore me then I won't continue

Must at least give it a try first

Who know you like it or not right

Like i dnt like LMh but I still watch personal taste as it s vvv Gd drAma

But after the drama I still dnt like LMh lol

I mean I want to see different cutie roles ugly and handsome and bad and good

As you can see all school dramas are all goof looking ppl

And it s really rare to have dorky charActer in a school drama as Main lead so if cutie rly can pull off this character it ll really boost his acting Skill

As we all can't imagine it

So the impact will be more

Like pso the impact is great

But pso I still Can imagine him as childlike character

But dorky and dude and abit cheeky and abit bad thoughts and funny character I really have to say my head down to hlm if he rly rly rly accept this and pull through well

But I hope he will have breaks before gg for this if he rly take it

Cutie ah you have never stopped surprising me

@goldlotus: oooopppsss my bad. I think I've combined two things and made it seem moaty! Hahahaha! The undressing I was referring to the webtoon. And then a different comment regarding if anybody saw the only you clip shown in kim ah joong's fanmeet. ㅋㅋㅋ

----

@coolreborn, @mrdimples, @farbarri I, too, want our Cutie to be immensely popular for I think a lot of people are missing out on an awesome actor, an actor with a human scent, our Cutie. I want to share him to the world and the only way to do that is for him to star in a hit rom-com. Then like some of us here, they would get to discover and fall in love with Cutie and be amazed at the amazing filmography and acting chops and great personality of Joo Won.

@bomerang: That's a good reminder. The response of the Korean crowd may well be different to what reaches us online. Through Joo Won's acting in varied genres, he would have gained a lot of fans, who may not be as active online. It's great to know that he is being loved for his personality as well, not just good looks, not just his talents. ^^

Popularity.popularity.a plague that affects actors(or agency president) I am not blaming him.He can't avoid it.But it is so painful to watch actors choosing the movies/dramas for the sake of popularity.Joo Won is one humane actor.He chose dramas based on characters and nothing else.He is always sincere.I know.But I don't understand.

He is already popular in Korea.does he need more?International fanbase?crazy Fangirls?I believe He dont need them.He is not idol.He is already well known in other countries as a good actor unlike his fellow actors who are famous JUST because of ONE role they protrayed.

I will support him,(although i am praying hard for him to drop this ).

JUST ranting because the actor that I admired before was such a sincere,kind hearted and determined and had potential to be a great actor before he became victim of fame.I really don't want JW to be another one...

bomerang said:   mrdimples said: ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn herez another translation by Microsoft

The good doc was going to try the jweon di reporting first were quietly Kannon and den. .. If you write too riveting in writing and having an awful large treat ㅠ ㅠ so ........ㅠ.... Now this is going to require or even once affectionately!  Learn State House of representatives called on the current discussion movie. TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ is a Web Toon is known as p I've heard that this was the original's adaptation of the original story as a bunch. also I've heard that. but once TCU ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ titled the reaction of various portal sites with absolutely negative. depicts for the criminal offence of youth and the unnatural story unfold as already the public perception is not good. I think to TCU, but the awareness, ㅅ ㅇ ㅇ popular Web Toon. clear film covers enough of the actor State itself could do with concealment. but must find an audience rather than a CRT screen on the market, as the public's negative perceptions of departure is a risky choice? good doctors ' Park, Zion ' as big as beloved icons of the healing at this point is not a good image for cake Thank goodness, why not, we will assume that's the way it will be. King of baking Kim Pong, five small bridges, brothers, until the good doctor at each ride and subsequent success as a solid two-day/one-night proving to concealment, such as increasing the awareness of the performing arts in New York to go to length but still distant and far away.(Case in point, for example, is currently a vote in progress sponsored by CJ – style icon Awards is the fact that a high ranking from the other shocking.)Now comes the real work for the beginning actor Joo-won-Jin you selected carefully.

moonandhearts said: @goldlotus: oooopppsss my bad. I think I've combined two things and made it seem moaty! Hahahaha! The undressing I was referring to the webtoon. And then a different comment regarding if anybody saw the only you clip shown in kim ah joong's fanmeet. ㅋㅋㅋ

----

@coolreborn, @mrdimples, @farbarri I, too, want our Cutie to be immensely popular for I think a lot of people are missing out on an awesome actor, an actor with a human scent, our Cutie. I want to share him to the world and the only way to do that is for him to star in a hit rom-com. Then like some of us here, they would get to discover and fall in love with Cutie and be amazed at the amazing filmography and acting chops and great personality of Joo Won.

@bomerang: That's a good reminder. The response of the Korean crowd may well be different to what reaches us online. Through Joo Won's acting in varied genres, he would have gained a lot of fans, who may not be as active online. It's great to know that he is being loved for his personality as well, not just good looks, not just his talents. ^^

Popularity.popularity.a plague that affects actors(or agency president) I am not blaming him.He can't avoid it.But it is so painful to watch actors choosing the movies/dramas for the sake of popularity.Joo Won is one humane actor.He chose dramas based on characters and nothing else.He is always sincere.I know.But I don't understand.

He is already popular in Korea.does he need more?International fanbase?crazy Fangirls?I believe He dont need them.He is not idol.He is already well known in other countries as a good actor unlike his fellow actors who are famous JUST because of ONE role they protrayed.

I will support him,(although i am praying hard for him to drop this ).

JUST ranting because the actor that I admired before was such a sincere,kind hearted and determined and had potential to be a great actor before he became victim of fame.I really don't want JW to be another one...

I feel your worries @ma oo but you see, Joo Won is different. Let's believe him. ^^ he's greedy for roles/characters and not fame. :)

But by being popular means he can get more roles to choose from and challenge himself. And really open a whole lot of opportunities for him.

I also believe he has a lot of dependable hyungs in the industry who really care for him and would remind him every step of the way and keep him grounded. So, I am pretty confident that Joo Won will remain this actor with a human scent. ^^

From what I read about this character, I seriously don’t see that it’s something

about the popularity. It’s just not that kind of hero who takes the actor to

stardom. Name me just one example, please, if I am wrong? In my opinion, it’s

typical Cutie: Joo Won sees some acting challenge = nothing can’t stop him.

Yeah the character transformation/growth! From geeky/nerdy to fashionably hot?

Well, I guess we just have to wait for any confirmation.