Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@flutterby06

Thank you  delighted to read about JW   
So they are old CF pictures.  That’s why those dc members weren’t screaming  haha ((**dc & daum & IG are my main stalking sites haha))  Well this waiting game should be considered a fun part of doing a fan activity right haha  I checked out a couple of JW IG clips.  There is an easygoing sweet nature in him.   Gosh his face looks much smaller than on screen.   

:blush::blush:

tnnOoiC.gif

t347OfP.gif

cr to DC

• Like 3

@booha, people usually say that he's a small face when they see him face to face for the first time..

7397.jpg?type=w1200

(BTS picture from his last drama My Sassy Girl.. baby face, isn't it?)

050.jpg?type=w1200

Source: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=8690434&memberNo=31542741

It's really make JW fans glad that whoever meets him, praise him for being a nice person.. Some older actors he met for dramas praise him for his adorable personality. Kim Tae Hee said he wanted a son like him. I've seen sometimes people making fun of it how KTH doesn't see JW as a man, just a boy. But I rather think that wishing for a son to be like JW says a lot about JW's nature. No matter what type of men we like when it's about a child's character we want all the best in and for him.

Speaking of his nature this is how few of his co-actors described. Joo Won to healing camp:

IG is my main stalking site because all the DC things appears in IG within few hours..Different fandoms are very active in IG. I sometimes look on DC too but I'm very much depended on google translate when I go to DC. Oh..Fans in DC are so fast in updating new info on celebrities.. :o These days I surf Naver to get accurate and latest news.

• Like 3

I'm used to seeing Joo Won's updates in IG. I was distracted at work last night when someone shared this video in the Joo Won Philippines page. I thought the translation was edited but i heard him mention my country's name. Their 1st post in  their IG is Joo Won's video greeting. 

Hopefully, they can bring him here for a fanmeet

• Like 4

12 hours ago, kleimleyz said:

I'm used to seeing Joo Won's updates in IG. I was distracted at work last night when someone shared this video in the Joo Won Philippines page. I thought the translation was edited but i heard him mention my country's name. Their 1st post in  their IG is Joo Won's video greeting.

Hopefully, they can bring him here for a fanmeet

The IG site for this new company (‘entertainment-byul’) : https://www.instagram.com/entertainmentbyul/

"A company that provides a full variety of KOREAN talents for promotional campaigns such as: Print Ads, TV Commercial, Fan Meeting, Concerts."

Hyun Bin has a schedule for 3 FMs.  As JW mentioned about Filipino fans in the video, maybe that’s where he will have his future FM??:)

**JW signed with Brentwood. 

[All About KOLON] Brentwood, Joo Won photo shooting

wCJTIM8.png

Ks0IqFm.png

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Love 1

First the Byul Entertainment video. Joo Won hinted a fan meeting to Philippine! Wow..Good for you @kleimleyz.. :o Did you miss JW at his discharge press-con? 

@booha, So Brentwood and Kolon are same brand.. It feels good to see him. :heart:

D0_MAHbVYAASD6Z.jpg

& today he left for Thailand for a magazine photo shoot..

D1B4OeDUcAE4bL5.jpg

D1BvBDQU8AA5ujB.jpg

Joo Won fans are full of updates on JW's activities in past few days..So happy!!!!! Thai fans and Filipino fans are most excited .. :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsE0qfwt-rI

• Like 2
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

They've got a little interview at 1:39 -

If I'm not wrong gist of it is 'First time going to abroad after discharge..I'll come back safely."

[Behind] video: The person JW talked to must be a reporter.  It said Joo Won flew to Thailand for a photo shoot for the April issue, Arena. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So glad to see Joo Won's IG updates... I miss him so so much...

He's in Koh Samui today, right? 

Ahhh how I wish I could fly to Koh Samui to see him :yum:

Hey @booha lovely to see you here!

I really hope to see Joo Won in a new drama soon....

I miss his acting...

I wonder what character will he play next....

:blush::love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Tasia said:

He's making up for all those time he couldn't due to MS by updating his Ig frequently now..I think he's having hun using IG stories too. :lol:

New pics from JW.

@valinor500, Thanks for always being here. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Tasia said:

He's in Koh Samui today, right? 

Ahhh how I wish I could fly to Koh Samui to see him :yum:

Hey @booha lovely to see you here!

I really hope to see Joo Won in a new drama soon....

I miss his acting...

I wonder what character will he play next....

:blush::love:

Hi I guess all you JW girls are happy now that JW finished MS and started a new chapter in his second career. So everybody is waiting for his comeback drama?!! 

12 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

He's making up for all those time he couldn't due to MS by updating his Ig frequently now..I think he's having hun using IG stories too. :lol:

New pics from JW.

It’s such a cute expression. \(^o^)/ haha
요래조래  this and that ((for this and that; for one thing or another))

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/7/2019 at 1:59 PM, flutterby06 said:

First the Byul Entertainment video. Joo Won hinted a fan meeting to Philippine! Wow..Good for you @kleimleyz.. :o Did you miss JW at his discharge press-con? 

@booha, So Brentwood and Kolon are same brand.. It feels good to see him. :heart:

D0_MAHbVYAASD6Z.jpg

& today he left for Thailand for a magazine photo shoot..

D1B4OeDUcAE4bL5.jpg

D1BvBDQU8AA5ujB.jpg

Joo Won fans are full of updates on JW's activities in past few days..So happy!!!!! Thai fans and Filipino fans are most excited .. :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsE0qfwt-rI

I didn't go to his discharge press con. I tried to but i can't find a companion or tranportation that will arrive there early. I was disappointed at some international fans. They didn't replied ro my messages but i saw their posts during the discharge. I'm grateful to those fans and friends who tried to help me.

I was shocked when I saw the Byul Ent video that was being forwarded to JWPH page. I thought it wasn't legit so i didn't mind it at 1st. I'm really hoping they can bring him here for a fm!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@kleimleyz, that's really sad..I don't understand why one wouldn't want to help a fellow international fan. You must've felt really sad. But it's great now there's possibility JW might have a fan meeting in your country. 

@booha, these people uploaded JW having a walk in the morning, JW uploaded a picture of beautiful morning. It indeed is beautiful. Hope he's having fun time there.  I wonder when he'll be back in Korea.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Spotted in Koh Samui Airport today..So he's flying to Korea today.

It looks like a short stay in TH (3/7 - 10) 

This devoted TH fan went to see JW in the airport(3/10, 5:10pm)   She learned about his trip ahead of time(2 days ago) from another fan(?) and even mentioned about where he stayed.:)

(She posted it 2 days ago about his trip info)

Spoiler

more IG photos from TH

Spoiler

• Like 3

10 hours ago, booha said:

missed these cute hearts.

I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention it. :D The expression of those hearts..so cute.

Joo Won is an expert of showing finger hearts these days..You don't have to ask him. He's always ready for those.

Many Thai fans gathered to give him a farewell. I love how they all get on to escalator with him and he's like " Let's go to Korea Together!" ...Hand full of gifts from fans. 

He really seems happy with the over crowded escalator..All fans around him!

• Like 3